Kentucky Newspapers Endorse Alison Lundergan Grimes

Has she said whether she voted for Obama or not in 2008 and 2012?

It does not matter. The fact that she hasn't said only means that she respects the privacy of the voting booth, unlike the Republicans.
LOL!
No, it means she doesnt want to be associated with the worst president in history. She was a delegate pledged to vote for him, for pete's sake. You really think she didnt vote for him? How stupid are you?

Keep in mind the GOP gains nothing with a McConnell win. They just hold on.
That's air-headed, especially after the dashed hopes. I do understand why you think so though.

The same cannot be said of Dem candidates.

Really? Then why isn't it a big deal that Corey Booker is winning by double digits in New Jersey?
You mean a clean articulate black man built up by the media with his failures covered over is popular in one of the bluest states in the union? Say it aint so.

She's still going to lose. On the other hand, Democrats might have an outside shot in Georgia now. Nunn seems to have gotten some momentum in the last week, likely due to Perdue's asinine outsourcing remark.

Although I hope Democrats retain the Senate - I'm not sure how much difference it will make over the next two years - regardless of the outcome.

If the GOP wins the Senate they will do everything they can to force Obama to veto legislation that will hurt the Dems in 2016. If the Senate minority filibuster those attempts the GOP will nuke the filibuster. If Obama has to appoint someone to the SCOTUS the GOP will obstruct anyone with even a whiff of being vaguely liberal to the the bench.

True, and more evidence that the GOP has moved from a party putting country first, to a party putting party first.

It does not matter. The fact that she hasn't said only means that she respects the privacy of the voting booth, unlike the Republicans.
LOL!
No, it means she doesnt want to be associated with the worst president in history. She was a delegate pledged to vote for him, for pete's sake. You really think she didnt vote for him? How stupid are you?

No one is required to disclose their vote for good reasons, one being your attempt to assassinate the character of another by association. i.e. their vote.

LOL!

No one is required to disclose their vote for good reasons, one being your attempt to assassinate the character of another by association. i.e. their vote.
No one is required to disclose his taxes either but that didnt prevent the Left from howling to see Romney's, and Reid from lying about it.
It speaks to Grimes' basic dishonesty and duplicity, which is of interest to the voter.

True, and more evidence that the GOP has moved from a party putting country first, to a party putting party first.

:lol: Oh yeah, because Democrats never put their party first over the country. :lol:

Keep showing everyone what a tool you are.

Keep in mind the GOP gains nothing with a McConnell win. They just hold on.
That's air-headed, especially after the dashed hopes. I do understand why you think so though.

The same cannot be said of Dem candidates.

Really? Then why isn't it a big deal that Corey Booker is winning by double digits in New Jersey?
Why would it be? I don't recall Republicans getting excited about that race.

That's not the point. The media manipulates the races for ratings.

"[McConnell] lost his way to the point where he now is identified largely as the master of obstruction and gridlock in Washington[.]"

True.

And Harry Reid's not?

LOL. Idiot.

Question: Who runs the Senate???? Reid or McConnell??

It's not McConnell, genius.

Grimes is toast.

She's still going to lose. On the other hand, Democrats might have an outside shot in Georgia now. Nunn seems to have gotten some momentum in the last week, likely due to Perdue's asinine outsourcing remark.

Although I hope Democrats retain the Senate - I'm not sure how much difference it will make over the next two years - regardless of the outcome.

If the GOP wins the Senate they will do everything they can to force Obama to veto legislation that will hurt the Dems in 2016. If the Senate minority filibuster those attempts the GOP will nuke the filibuster. If Obama has to appoint someone to the SCOTUS the GOP will obstruct anyone with even a whiff of being vaguely liberal to the the bench.

well that makes both parties then.....now you see why i keep saying to vote non big 2.....

I'm sorry, Kiddies but Grimes lost that race when she refused to admit that she voted for Obama. If you're a liberal Democrat then you OBVIOUSLY voted for Obama over McCain and Romney! Look at the audience and the camera and say "Yes, given my choices...I DID vote for Barack Obama." Instead she came across as a shifty two faced politician at a time when the voters are sick of shifty two faced politicians!

"[McConnell] lost his way to the point where he now is identified largely as the master of obstruction and gridlock in Washington[.]"

True.

And Harry Reid's not?

LOL. Idiot.

Grimes is toast.
You're a liar, by omission this time. Or maybe you're too dumb to have read or understood the rules of the Senate? Nah, you're a liar and a willfully ignorant partisan

well that makes both parties then.....now you see why i keep saying to vote non big 2.....

Both parties stretch the truth, however, when Gingrich took the Speakership the GOP moved from stretching the truth to being dishonest and since Obama got the nomination in the summer of 2008 to evil.

Anything is better than reelecting an incumbent member of Congress. Throw ALL the bums out, and do it repeatedly.

Both parties stretch the truth, however, when Gingrich took the Speakership the GOP moved from stretching the truth to being dishonest and since Obama got the nomination in the summer of 2008 to evil.
blah blah obfuscate and deflect. It's getting old, frankly.

Because the left was so cordial to Bush. It's amazing how short your memory is.

True.

And Harry Reid's not?

LOL. Idiot.

Grimes is toast.

Who OBSTRUCTS the Senate?
Harry Reid.
Next.

Next? So, are you going to campagin for a Republican to run against Reid? This time, try not to put forward a candidate who doesn't need to tell the voters she is not a witch.

Forum List

Back