Kentucky takes another step towards being a laughing stock

AKA system is rigged so we need unions to make it less rigged against the worker.

Since the one doing the paying is the one that should be determining wages, your claim of a rigged system is false. If I pay you and it's my money doing the paying, I set the amount, the time you get there, the time you leave, and what you do between those two.
Actually the government has a say so in a lot of that. Which is why we need a minimum wage law because greedy CEO's/Companies want as much slave labor for free as possible. Thank god for government!

Again, someone isn't greedy because they don't pay what YOU think they should pay with THEIR money.

You should be thankful. It's the only way you'd ever make the current $7.25 minimum.
They want their crap made and sold and transported so yeah they are being greedy and really stupid at the same time,which is why we NEED government to keep this greedy assholes in check.

Time for another diaper change?
Get a haircut!

AKA system is rigged so we need unions to make it less rigged against the worker.

Since the one doing the paying is the one that should be determining wages, your claim of a rigged system is false. If I pay you and it's my money doing the paying, I set the amount, the time you get there, the time you leave, and what you do between those two.
Actually the government has a say so in a lot of that. Which is why we need a minimum wage law because greedy CEO's/Companies want as much slave labor for free as possible. Thank god for government!

Again, someone isn't greedy because they don't pay what YOU think they should pay with THEIR money.

You should be thankful. It's the only way you'd ever make the current $7.25 minimum.
They want their crap made and sold and transported so yeah they are being greedy and really stupid at the same time,which is why we NEED government to keep this greedy assholes in check.

Time for another diaper change?
is it time to ask a colonel, to take care our Kentucky wing?

Forum List

Back