🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kerry Blasts Israel in Hot Mic Moment.....

Those murdering Hamas dirtbags want civilian casualties. They are hoping many are killed as it makes Isreal look bad.

What does one expect from religious fanatics who see the Muslim religion ruling the world?

For my money I hope the Isreali's continue to pound the shit out of those dirtbags. Can't drop enough bombs as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah, because dead kids are funny!

What makes Israel looks bad is that they stole the land and oppress the people who are native to that region.

You fucking hypocrite...the fucking Muslim dogs send out their children all the time loaded with explosives to kill innocent Jews...and the muslim dogs care about their children, you are the biggest piece of fecal matter posting!

Stole their land??!!! The fucking muslims have 600 TIMES the land that Israel has, move those scum dog muslim back to Jordan, Egypt and Syria where they came from, and let their own muslim rebels kill them!.... NOW THAT would be justice!

Those murdering Hamas dirtbags want civilian casualties. They are hoping many are killed as it makes Isreal look bad.

What does one expect from religious fanatics who see the Muslim religion ruling the world?

For my money I hope the Isreali's continue to pound the shit out of those dirtbags. Can't drop enough bombs as far as I'm concerned.

What makes Israel looks bad is that they stole the land and oppress the people who are native to that region.

You fucking hypocrite...the fucking Muslim dogs send out their children all the time loaded with explosives to kill innocent Jews...and the muslim dogs care about their children, you are the biggest piece of fecal matter posting!

Stole their land??!!! The fucking muslims have 600 TIMES the land that Israel has, move those scum dog muslim back to Jordan, Egypt and Syria where they came from, and let their own muslim rebels kill them!.... NOW THAT would be justice!

JoeB is the biggest loser on these boards. That is saying something too, cause there are a lot of them.

Biggest fucking traitorous, American hating loser. He is a fucking ignorant moron who buys into the nonstop lies of the left who insist palestinians owned that land at any point.

I am sick and tired of even attempting to be respectful to any of them in any way. They deserve no respect. They should not get any respect. I would suggest you put that utter waste of shit on ignore like me.

No matter how many actual facts you say to any of these left wing losers, or simple logic, or how muslims use their own citizens in order to manipulate the world with their lies, the fact that these stink smelly throw backs stone women for being raped, or continuously send people with bombs strapped to them to kill as many citizens as they can, it will not matter to a fucking miserable brainwashed hack like Joe B.

Even if every last Israeli was put to death, these stink smelly muslims would not stop. Their false religion commands them to convert the world to islam or kill the infidel.

I would suggest you put that piece of shit on ignore.

I will not call Muslims "dogs"; there is no dispute that Hamas has sacrificed innocents however.

I will not call Muslims "dogs"; there is no dispute that Hamas has sacrificed innocents however.

Why, do you have a more accurate word that describes groups of people whose false holy book commands them to do such things?

Who thinks it is a sin to wear deodorant?

Who stones women to death for being raped?

For deliberately using their citizens as human shields to garner support?

You do want to call them dogs? We know you still blame Bush for 9-11 cause you like every demented left wing loser that blames Bush for that.

Never mind. What kind little word or adjective will you use to describe these scumbag throwbacks to the 7th century?

As long as the rocket attacks continue and the tunnels remain, Israel has no choice but to continue to put hamas out of business.

Kerry needs to get back to his boat. He's not good for anything but playing at being rich.

I'm sure the dead in Isreal will cry you a river there sparky.

Me? Not at all.

Oh hi Claudette!

I am sorry about your breast cancer.

How is Lisa doing these days?

Oh hi RW.

How's yours? Mines doing great and Lisa sends her love.

Uh, guy those people were in Palestine before the Zionists were, and it would be a lot easier to move the Zionists to Europe. Half of them would go if they could.

10431547_10152264675997076_7639777538657923242_n.jpg

[

JoeB is the biggest loser on these boards. That is saying something too, cause there are a lot of them.

Biggest fucking traitorous, American hating loser. He is a fucking ignorant moron who buys into the nonstop lies of the left who insist palestinians owned that land at any point.

I am sick and tired of even attempting to be respectful to any of them in any way. They deserve no respect. They should not get any respect. I would suggest you put that utter waste of shit on ignore like me.

No matter how many actual facts you say to any of these left wing losers, or simple logic, or how muslims use their own citizens in order to manipulate the world with their lies, the fact that these stink smelly throw backs stone women for being raped, or continuously send people with bombs strapped to them to kill as many citizens as they can, it will not matter to a fucking miserable brainwashed hack like Joe B.

Even if every last Israeli was put to death, these stink smelly muslims would not stop. Their false religion commands them to convert the world to islam or kill the infidel.

I would suggest you put that piece of shit on ignore.

Yawn, guy, the Muslims own less of the planet than they did in 1500.

for trying to take over the world, they are making a very poor showing of it.

They did take back the parts of the world that the Europeans tried to take from them.

Maybe because Most American Jews see Zionism as being like a Crazy Uncle who screams about Hitler at your goyim friends at your bat-Mitzvah.

"Uncle Moshe, you're embarrassing me in front of my friends!"

Frankly, Americans Jews are embarrassed about Zionism for the same reason white people (the decent ones, anyway) were embarrassed about Apartheid.

You really shouldn't opine about what "most Jews think" Jews support Israel but don't necessarily support rightwing politics. Jew are largely liberal but hate the blatant anti-semitism that comes from the far left and far right under the made up pretense that radicals don't hate Jews "just zionists". But we know that's nonsense.

Zionism is a political philosophy, not a religion or a race of people.

And it's a pretty noxious one.

it's the last rash of the European Disease of white Europeans imposing themselves on Brown people in the rest of the world. Began with Columbus, will end with Zionism, and we'll all be better off when it does.

Israel is like an abused child that has gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.

Hey Joey, I wonder if you find radical Islam to be a problem. Please enlighten me.

[q

Hey Joey, I wonder if you find radical Islam to be a problem. Please enlighten me.

What I have a problem with is that we keep sticking our dicks in the Muslim Hornet's nest and wondering why we get stung.

we've been getting stung for 40 years now, but we keep wanting to make sweet, sweet love to that Hornet's nest.

That is, when we aren't nuturing bigger and meaner hornets.

Let's not forget, Osama and Saddam were both guys who got as far as they did with lots of help from the CIA.

Which seems like a really stupid idea right now.

Why, do you have a more accurate word that describes groups of people whose false holy book commands them to do such things?

Who thinks it is a sin to wear deodorant?

Who stones women to death for being raped?

For deliberately using their citizens as human shields to garner support?

You do want to call them dogs? We know you still blame Bush for 9-11 cause you like every demented left wing loser that blames Bush for that.

Never mind. What kind little word or adjective will you use to describe these scumbag throwbacks to the 7th century?

Yes, but I am going to post obscenities. I despise terrorists and totalitarians, from the first time I can remember Palestinians have been committing acts of terror. I pray for Israel, ALWAYS.

[q

What I have a problem with is that we keep sticking our dicks in the Muslim Hornet's nest and wondering why we get stung.

we've been getting stung for 40 years now, but we keep wanting to make sweet, sweet love to that Hornet's nest.

That is, when we aren't nuturing bigger and meaner hornets.

Let's not forget, Osama and Saddam were both guys who got as far as they did with lots of help from the CIA.

Which seems like a really stupid idea right now.

Yes, but the past is past, and Israel existed before Mohammed was BORN.

He doesn't care what the history is.
Recent Israeli history indicates there is a new generation of Jew that's comfortable with the concept of transfer. If Bibi fails to pacify his opponents on the right in Gaza, will you support the transfer of all Gazans from the Land of Israel?

Can you clarify that question?
When you refer to "all Gazans", are you referring to those in the Aza Strip or to those living peacefully within Israel leading productive lives?
There are no Gazans living in Israel.
Gaza is not part of Israel.
Israel enforces an illegal belligerent occupation upon Gaza that doesn't seem to extend to the Gaza beneath Gaza; 25 dead Jews and counting, maybe the IDF needs a few more human shields in those tunnels?

Has anyone just asked the OP what Kerry said that was so bad or do we all just pick up the knives and swords first?

[

Yes, but the past is past, and Israel existed before Mohammed was BORN.

ANd then the Assyirans and Babylonians disbanded it. End of story.

And she rose again, from the ashes.:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Why is that a good thing? frankly, after giving birth to CHristianity and Islam, which spent 2000 years oppressing them, they might have been better off worshipping Moloch.

Forum List

Back