🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kerry Blasts Israel in Hot Mic Moment.....

Hamas likes the press it gets with dead civilians. Strange promo campaign but this is what they do.

And of course left wing Israel hating whackos world wide come out to protest Israel responding to multiple missle strikes.

Just confirms what everyone, with a 3 digit IQ knew...

In an unusual moment during Fox News Sunday, host Chris Wallace presented Secretary of State John Kerry with video recorded before he came on air. Wallace presented the segment as being in reference to civilians killed in fighting in the Gaza Strip, writes the Washington Post. "While you were on camera and while on microphone," Wallace said, "you spoke to one of your top aides between the interviews about the situation in Israel." He then played what the network had recorded. In the clip, Kerry is holding a cellphone conversation with an unidentified person, but Kerry's comments are clear. "It's...

Kerry Blasts Israel in Hot Mic Moment - News from America - News - Arutz Sheva
Why don't you tell Both Sides of the story, Nitwit. This is the part you Conveniently "forgot".

Fox News Falls Flat On Its Face While Trying To Bust John Kerry On An Open Mic

Give me a break with PoliticsUSA. They're worse than rawstory.

Try getting your history from a neutral source.

He doesn't care what the history is.
Recent Israeli history indicates there is a new generation of Jew that's comfortable with the concept of transfer. If Bibi fails to pacify his opponents on the right in Gaza, will you support the transfer of all Gazans from the Land of Israel?

Can you clarify that question?
When you refer to "all Gazans", are you referring to those in the Aza Strip or to those living peacefully within Israel leading productive lives?

Not even close since you readily took Top Cup, Bubba! :lol::D

You're beyond the Kool-Aid, here have a six pack to keep you posting the shit that you do...

obama_beer_ofools.gif
I see you popped up your ugly head here again so
7.png
saved your picture.

Well if you had a 3D printer you could have MADE that 6 Pack!

In an unusual moment during Fox News Sunday, host Chris Wallace presented Secretary of State John Kerry with video recorded before he came on air. Wallace presented the segment as being in reference to civilians killed in fighting in the Gaza Strip, writes the Washington Post. "While you were on camera and while on microphone," Wallace said, "you spoke to one of your top aides between the interviews about the situation in Israel." He then played what the network had recorded. In the clip, Kerry is holding a cellphone conversation with an unidentified person, but Kerry's comments are clear. "It's...

Why don't you tell Both Sides of the story, Nitwit. This is the part you Conveniently "forgot".

Conservatives would think that because it is a good source that does its homework on their stories unlike your sources eager and ready to attack the progressive wing with mere conjecture.

Conservatives would think that because it is a good source that does its homework on their stories unlike your sources eager and ready to attack the progressive wing with mere conjecture.

th

[

Yeah, Kerry and Obama know they need to placate the Jews to edify their votes. However, we all know how liberals feel about Israel, and we know 90% of those that refer to themselves as Jews are nothing more than wolves in sheeps clothing as warned about.

Hint: There were those that made a golden calf and danced around it as they worshiped it.

and your merciful, benevolent Sky Pixie murdered them for it.

You know, I'd take the whole God thing more seriously if God didn't come off as such a sociopath.
You need meds.

[

Yeah, Kerry and Obama know they need to placate the Jews to edify their votes. However, we all know how liberals feel about Israel, and we know 90% of those that refer to themselves as Jews are nothing more than wolves in sheeps clothing as warned about.

Hint: There were those that made a golden calf and danced around it as they worshiped it.

and your merciful, benevolent Sky Pixie murdered them for it.

You know, I'd take the whole God thing more seriously if God didn't come off as such a sociopath.

you need not be concerned about GOD being a sociopath, you will never grace GOD's kingdom, you are headed in a totally different direction. :up: ..... :lmao:

Not only does Israel savage Gaza. Hundreds of Jewish racists in France attack Pro-Palestine protestors with iron bars. It appears no corner of the world is safe from their violence, hate, and racism.

Jewish vigilantes go on rampage in Paris and attack pro-Palestinian demonstrators | Mail Online

It appears no corner of the world is safe from their violence, hate, and racism.
i presume you are referencing the muslimes ?................................. right ?

they are the fucking scum of the Earth who want everyone to be like them, they demand obedience to Ali Ba Baa or die..., you see.., it really boils down to religion. :up:

Not only does Israel savage Gaza. Hundreds of Jewish racists in France attack Pro-Palestine protestors with iron bars. It appears no corner of the world is safe from their violence, hate, and racism.

Jewish vigilantes go on rampage in Paris and attack pro-Palestinian demonstrators | Mail Online

It appears no corner of the world is safe from their violence, hate, and racism.
i presume you are referencing the muslimes ?................................. right ?

they are the fucking scum of the Earth who want everyone to be like them, they demand obedience to Ali Ba Baa or die..., you see.., it really boils down to religion. :up:

No I am referring to racist jewish supremacists. Unfortunately scum like this exists throughout the world. A racist Jewish doctor harassed a muslim passanger on a jet blue flight, got thrown off. She then lied to the press claiming she was thrown off because she was jewish. The jewish owned press ran with her story for a week or so. Only did it come out a few days ago that her whole story was a lie.

Like in Israel, hateful zionist racists play victim and lie about it to cover their own bigotry and hatred.
Jewish doctor thrown off JetBlue flight for accusing Palestinian woman of having bomb | Mail Online

of journalistic integrity. Recording a private conversation of the SOS on security matters and revealing the contents without thoroughly vetting the consequences is journalism at it's most predatory and irresponsible worst. Any citizen R or D should be appalled.

You really shouldn't opine about what "most Jews think" Jews support Israel but don't necessarily support rightwing politics. Jew are largely liberal but hate the blatant anti-semitism that comes from the far left and far right under the made up pretense that radicals don't hate Jews "just zionists". But we know that's nonsense.

Zionism is a political philosophy, not a religion or a race of people.

And it's a pretty noxious one.

it's the last rash of the European Disease of white Europeans imposing themselves on Brown people in the rest of the world. Began with Columbus, will end with Zionism, and we'll all be better off when it does.

Israel is like an abused child that has gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.

This fucking bigoted, idiot, is worse than Louis Farrakhan as far as Jew hatred goes..... You a black muslim, JoeBlow?...You sound like a member of Louie's Islam!

there are whole peoples in the world who no longer exist because they had the bad luck to be living on land Europeans wanted. This is not an opinion, this is a fact.

I live in a state named after the Illiniwek tribe of Native Americas. None of them live in Illinois today, and they are largely extinct.

Zionism is a bunch of Europeans settling on Arab land with the blessing of one Empire (The British, who pretty much messed up everything) and with the continued support of another. (The US). Take away who whole sympathy card of Hitler did a nasty to us, and what you have is just another group of Europeans taking someone else's land.

Zionism is a political philosophy, not a religion or a race of people.

And it's a pretty noxious one.

it's the last rash of the European Disease of white Europeans imposing themselves on Brown people in the rest of the world. Began with Columbus, will end with Zionism, and we'll all be better off when it does.

Israel is like an abused child that has gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.

This fucking bigoted, idiot, is worse than Louis Farrakhan as far as Jew hatred goes..... You a black muslim, JoeBlow?...You sound like a member of Louie's Islam!

there are whole peoples in the world who no longer exist because they had the bad luck to be living on land Europeans wanted. This is not an opinion, this is a fact.

I live in a state named after the Illiniwek tribe of Native Americas. None of them live in Illinois today, and they are largely extinct.

Zionism is a bunch of Europeans settling on Arab land with the blessing of one Empire (The British, who pretty much messed up everything) and with the continued support of another. (The US). Take away who whole sympathy card of Hitler did a nasty to us, and what you have is just another group of Europeans taking someone else's land.
Israel, the world's premier whyte supremist state.

Thank you Vigilante:

The death toll in Gaza’s Shejaiya neighborhood could have been lower had Hamas allowed residents to leave when they were requested to do so by the IDF, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told BBC Arabic on Sunday. Days ago, Israel distributed fliers and sent text messages calling on residents of Shejaiya to leave their homes. But Hamas, Netanyahu told the British news channel, forced them to stay home, effectively using them as human shields. Hamas has displayed photos of mangled bodies lying on the streets of the neighborhood and of the injured being taken to the city’s Shifa hospital.

Those murdering Hamas dirtbags want civilian casualties. They are hoping many are killed as it makes Isreal look bad.

What does one expect from religious fanatics who see the Muslim religion ruling the world?

For my money I hope the Isreali's continue to pound the shit out of those dirtbags. Can't drop enough bombs as far as I'm concerned.

Those murdering Hamas dirtbags want civilian casualties. They are hoping many are killed as it makes Isreal look bad.

What does one expect from religious fanatics who see the Muslim religion ruling the world?

For my money I hope the Isreali's continue to pound the shit out of those dirtbags. Can't drop enough bombs as far as I'm concerned.
Oh hi Claudette!

I am sorry about your breast cancer.

How is Lisa doing these days?

Yeah, because dead kids are funny!

What makes Israel looks bad is that they stole the land and oppress the people who are native to that region.

Forum List

Back