🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kerry Blasts Israel in Hot Mic Moment.....

When you have thousands of pinpoints....you hit thousands of pinpoints. Maybe Kerry should ask Hamas to gather in one place. I am sure he could get them to cooperate.

"'Israel is under siege by a terrorist organization that has seen fit to dig tunnels and come through those tunnels with handcuffs and tranquilizer drugs, prepared to try to capture Israeli citizens and take them back to hold them hostage,' Kerry told CNN."

Israel determines who and what moves into or out of Gaza everyday
Israel determines how many calories a day each Gazan is allowed to consume.
Israel rings Gaza with electrified fences and sniper towers.
Israel's navy murders Palestinian children playing on the beach.
And Hamas is besieging Israel

:cuckoo:

And Hamas built tunnels with OUR money.
I hope at least the tunnels have air conditioning.
Tell the Jews to end their belligerent occupation of Gaza and give YOUR money to Bibi.

And Jews keep voting for these enemies of the promised land. Yes, prophets warned over and over again.

Maybe because Most American Jews see Zionism as being like a Crazy Uncle who screams about Hitler at your goyim friends at your bat-Mitzvah.

"Uncle Moshe, you're embarrassing me in front of my friends!"

Frankly, Americans Jews are embarrassed about Zionism for the same reason white people (the decent ones, anyway) were embarrassed about Apartheid.

You really shouldn't opine about what "most Jews think" Jews support Israel but don't necessarily support rightwing politics. Jew are largely liberal but hate the blatant anti-semitism that comes from the far left and far right under the made up pretense that radicals don't hate Jews "just zionists". But we know that's nonsense.

Last edited:
Obama is clueless in the Middle East. Kerry is understandably frustrated with everyone involved. For once I am actually feeling a bit sorry for him.

[

Yeah, Kerry and Obama know they need to placate the Jews to edify their votes. However, we all know how liberals feel about Israel, and we know 90% of those that refer to themselves as Jews are nothing more than wolves in sheeps clothing as warned about.

Hint: There were those that made a golden calf and danced around it as they worshiped it.

and your merciful, benevolent Sky Pixie murdered them for it.

You know, I'd take the whole God thing more seriously if God didn't come off as such a sociopath.

I doubt that you would, since you don't even understand, what you think you know about him. To our knowledge, God has not harmed a single soul, never, ever. You obviously think that God should be concerned with that miserable body that he has trapped you in, but he isn't, and you can't figure out why he isn't.

[

Yeah, Kerry and Obama know they need to placate the Jews to edify their votes. However, we all know how liberals feel about Israel, and we know 90% of those that refer to themselves as Jews are nothing more than wolves in sheeps clothing as warned about.

Hint: There were those that made a golden calf and danced around it as they worshiped it.

and your merciful, benevolent Sky Pixie murdered them for it.

You know, I'd take the whole God thing more seriously if God didn't come off as such a sociopath.

Hey--the Sky Pixie gave this land to Israel. Don't knock it.

"'Israel is under siege by a terrorist organization that has seen fit to dig tunnels and come through those tunnels with handcuffs and tranquilizer drugs, prepared to try to capture Israeli citizens and take them back to hold them hostage,' Kerry told CNN."

Israel determines who and what moves into or out of Gaza everyday
Israel determines how many calories a day each Gazan is allowed to consume.
Israel rings Gaza with electrified fences and sniper towers.
Israel's navy murders Palestinian children playing on the beach.
And Hamas is besieging Israel

:cuckoo:

And Hamas built tunnels with OUR money.
I hope at least the tunnels have air conditioning.
Tell the Jews to end their belligerent occupation of Gaza and give YOUR money to Bibi.

Try getting your history from a neutral source.

And Jews keep voting for these enemies of the promised land. Yes, prophets warned over and over again.

Maybe because Most American Jews see Zionism as being like a Crazy Uncle who screams about Hitler at your goyim friends at your bat-Mitzvah.

Frankly, Americans Jews are embarrassed about Zionism for the same reason white people (the decent ones, anyway) were embarrassed about Apartheid.

You really shouldn't opine about what "most Jews think" Jews support Israel but don't necessarily support rightwing politics. Jew are largely liberal but hate the blatant anti-semitism that comes from the far left and far right under the made up pretense that radicals don't hate Jews "just zionists". But we know that's nonsense.

You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. You are on the wrong side of everything. Liberals cannot stand Israel and Jews in this country are overwhelmingly liberal.

They have no real interest in the preservation of Israel. Israelis themselves know for a fact that their best friends in America are the right wing conservatives.

You are an ignorant blob and completely blind to the truth.

You neg me? How about fuck you. Here is a suggestion. Get a clue. That way the day you understand that you understand very little, will be the day you understand a lot.

You blind moron.

1) Why did you cut off the quote before they actually quoted what he said.

2) What did he say that was such a big deal to start with?
This is a troll thread like troll media stories to distract from real issues. that is how they suppress freedom of speech in the so called free world - as you stated: Kerry did not say ANYTHING, but fox news and trolls made a story about it, "CRITICIZING ISRAEL, the jooooos!!!"

He doesn't care what the history is.
Recent Israeli history indicates there is a new generation of Jew that's comfortable with the concept of transfer. If Bibi fails to pacify his opponents on the right in Gaza, will you support the transfer of all Gazans from the Land of Israel?

He doesn't care what the history is.
What do you know about the History of Transfer in Palestine?

"'The tragedy of Zionism,' Walter Laqueur wrote in his standard history, 'was that it appeared on the international scene when there were no longer empty spaces on the world map.' This is not quite right. Rather it was no longer politically tenable to create such spaces: extermination had ceased to be an option of conquest. (5)

"Basically the Zionist movement could only choose between two strategic options to achieve its goal: what Benny Morris has labeled 'the way of South Africa' – 'the establishment of an apartheid state, with a settler minority lording it over a large, exploited native majority' – or the 'the way of transfer' – 'you could create a homogenous Jewish state or at least a state with an overwhelming Jewish majority by moving or transferring all or most of the Arabs out."

Norman Finkelstein: Introduction to the Israel-Palestine Conflict « USC Students for Justice in Palestine

Zionism is a political philosophy, not a religion or a race of people.

And it's a pretty noxious one.

it's the last rash of the European Disease of white Europeans imposing themselves on Brown people in the rest of the world. Began with Columbus, will end with Zionism, and we'll all be better off when it does.

Israel is like an abused child that has gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.

Zionism is a political philosophy, not a religion or a race of people.

And it's a pretty noxious one.

it's the last rash of the European Disease of white Europeans imposing themselves on Brown people in the rest of the world. Began with Columbus, will end with Zionism, and we'll all be better off when it does.

Israel is like an abused child that has gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.

This fucking bigoted, idiot, is worse than Louis Farrakhan as far as Jew hatred goes..... You a black muslim, JoeBlow?...You sound like a member of Louie's Islam!

Just confirms what everyone, with a 3 digit IQ knew...

In an unusual moment during Fox News Sunday, host Chris Wallace presented Secretary of State John Kerry with video recorded before he came on air. Wallace presented the segment as being in reference to civilians killed in fighting in the Gaza Strip, writes the Washington Post. "While you were on camera and while on microphone," Wallace said, "you spoke to one of your top aides between the interviews about the situation in Israel." He then played what the network had recorded. In the clip, Kerry is holding a cellphone conversation with an unidentified person, but Kerry's comments are clear. "It's...

Kerry Blasts Israel in Hot Mic Moment - News from America - News - Arutz Sheva
Why don't you tell Both Sides of the story, Nitwit. This is the part you Conveniently "forgot".

Fox News Falls Flat On Its Face While Trying To Bust John Kerry On An Open Mic

In an unusual moment during Fox News Sunday, host Chris Wallace presented Secretary of State John Kerry with video recorded before he came on air. Wallace presented the segment as being in reference to civilians killed in fighting in the Gaza Strip, writes the Washington Post. "While you were on camera and while on microphone," Wallace said, "you spoke to one of your top aides between the interviews about the situation in Israel." He then played what the network had recorded. In the clip, Kerry is holding a cellphone conversation with an unidentified person, but Kerry's comments are clear. "It's...

Why don't you tell Both Sides of the story, Nitwit. This is the part you Conveniently "forgot".

polusa-logo-360x86-1.jpg

Yes, I see you KNOCK FOX yet you quote the ABOVE subversive, commie site which has a vested interest in you left wing fuckups!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

You are probably one of the top 10 DUMBEST PROGRESSIVES Pond scum on USMB!

polusa-logo-360x86-1.jpg

Yes, I see you KNOCK FOX yet you quote the ABOVE subversive, commie site which has a vested interest in you left wing fuckups!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Not even close since you readily took Top Cup, Bubba! :lol::D

polusa-logo-360x86-1.jpg

You're beyond the Kool-Aid, here have a six pack to keep you posting the shit that you do...

obama_beer_ofools.gif

polusa-logo-360x86-1.jpg

You're beyond the Kool-Aid, here have a six pack to keep you posting the shit that you do...

obama_beer_ofools.gif
I see you popped up your ugly head here again so
7.png
saved your picture.

Forum List

Back