🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kerry Blasts Israel in Hot Mic Moment.....

What a pitifully staged 'accidental' open mic. Anyone watched it. Notice how he looks directly at the camera once to see if it it trained on him, still.

And Jews keep voting for these enemies of the promised land. Yes, prophets warned over and over again.

Maybe because Most American Jews see Zionism as being like a Crazy Uncle who screams about Hitler at your goyim friends at your bat-Mitzvah.

"Uncle Moshe, you're embarrassing me in front of my friends!"

Frankly, Americans Jews are embarrassed about Zionism for the same reason white people (the decent ones, anyway) were embarrassed about Apartheid.

ding Ding ding! We have a winnah!

Has anyone just asked the OP what Kerry said that was so bad or do we all just pick up the knives and swords first?

For all you low 2 digit IQ'd subversives, perhaps this exchange, as reported by CNN will set you straight...but I KNOW it won't!

(CNN) -- Secretary of State John Kerry raised eyebrows Sunday following comments, caught on an open mic, that left some wondering whether he was criticizing Israeli assurances that its ground offensive in Gaza would be limited.
Kerry's comments occurred between multiple television interviews. He was heard in a phone conversation with a State Department deputy, Jonathan Finer, discussing the deaths of Israeli soldiers killed overnight.
"I hope they don't think that's an invitation to go do more," Kerry said in the unguarded moment. "That better be the warning to them."
At that point, Finer is heard mentioning the number of Palestinians wounded and killed in the past 24 hours.
"It's a hell of a pinpoint operation. It's a hell of a pinpoint operation," Kerry said, a seemingly frustrated comment aimed at Israel.

Kerry caught on hot mic: Was he criticizing Israel? - CNN.com

[q

Hey Joey, I wonder if you find radical Islam to be a problem. Please enlighten me.

What I have a problem with is that we keep sticking our dicks in the Muslim Hornet's nest and wondering why we get stung.

we've been getting stung for 40 years now, but we keep wanting to make sweet, sweet love to that Hornet's nest.

That is, when we aren't nuturing bigger and meaner hornets.

Let's not forget, Osama and Saddam were both guys who got as far as they did with lots of help from the CIA.

Which seems like a really stupid idea right now.

That's nice Lil' Joe, but you avoided answering a direct question. In your previous post, you made racist and hateful comments about Zionism.

Again:
Is radical Islam a problem??? What is your opinion of radical Islam and is it more or less detrimental to world peace than Zionism?

Just confirms what everyone, with a 3 digit IQ knew...

In an unusual moment during Fox News Sunday, host Chris Wallace presented Secretary of State John Kerry with video recorded before he came on air. Wallace presented the segment as being in reference to civilians killed in fighting in the Gaza Strip, writes the Washington Post. "While you were on camera and while on microphone," Wallace said, "you spoke to one of your top aides between the interviews about the situation in Israel." He then played what the network had recorded. In the clip, Kerry is holding a cellphone conversation with an unidentified person, but Kerry's comments are clear. "It's...

Kerry Blasts Israel in Hot Mic Moment - News from America - News - Arutz Sheva

unusual exactly

kerry knew the mic was open

[q

Hey Joey, I wonder if you find radical Islam to be a problem. Please enlighten me.

What I have a problem with is that we keep sticking our dicks in the Muslim Hornet's nest and wondering why we get stung.

we've been getting stung for 40 years now, but we keep wanting to make sweet, sweet love to that Hornet's nest.

Let's not forget, Osama and Saddam were both guys who got as far as they did with lots of help from the CIA.

That's nice Lil' Joe, but you avoided answering a direct question. In your previous post, you made racist and hateful comments about Zionism.

Again:
Is radical Islam a problem??? What is your opinion of radical Islam and is it more or less detrimental to world peace than Zionism?

"Radical Islam" is one of those wonderful catch phrases stupid people like you hear on talk radio, but frankly, you are going to have to do better than that.

Bin Laden was a "Freedom Fighter" when he was killing Russians in Afghanistan, but he became a "Radical Muslim Terrorist" when he was killing rich yuppies in New York?

Really?

Bin Laden didn't change. He was always the same asshole.

Radical Islam is only a problem because we keep sticking our dicks in their hornet's nest.

Has anyone just asked the OP what Kerry said that was so bad or do we all just pick up the knives and swords first?

Kerry was obviously insinuating that Israel's strikes were not pinpoint, meaning Israel was being intentionally careless regarding civilian lives. Even a moron like you should be able to figure out what he said. Of course what he said was not true, it's the Palestinians who are at fault for civilian lives lost, not the Israelis.

Kerry was obviously insinuating that Israel's strikes were not pinpoint, meaning Israel was being intentionally careless regarding civilian lives. Even a moron like you should be able to figure out what he said. Of course what he said was not true, it's the Palestinians who are at fault for civilian lives lost, not the Israelis.

570 Palestinians have died in this operation so far, most of them civilians, and the Zionists are looking for a graceful way out.

They won't find one.

570 Palestinians have died in this operation so far, most of them civilians, and the Zionists are looking for a graceful way out.

They won't find one.

I bet you Hamas is very pleased with those civilian causality numbers. Too bad the rest of the world isn't buying their bullshit anymore. Have you check out Israel's approval railings lately?

They won't find one.

I bet you Hamas is very pleased with those civilian causality numbers. Too bad the rest of the world isn't buying their bullshit anymore. Have you check out Israel's approval railings lately?

Yeah, it still sucks in most of the world that isn't the US. But the rest of the world is seeing pictures of those dead kids that Americans aren't seeing.

Israel is probably the world's most hated nation. Probably a little more so.

Again:

"Radical Islam" is one of those wonderful catch phrases stupid people like you hear on talk radio, but frankly, you are going to have to do better than that.

Bin Laden was a "Freedom Fighter" when he was killing Russians in Afghanistan, but he became a "Radical Muslim Terrorist" when he was killing rich yuppies in New York?

Really?

Radical Islam is only a problem because we keep sticking our dicks in their hornet's nest.

As I thought.

Other than radical Leftism, of which you are part, radical Islam is the MOST DETRIMENTAL force on the planet.

This may surprise you due to your lack of information, but radical Islam is responsible for most of the wars on the planet, suppresses and murders many who oppose it, treats women and gays as second class citizens, kills or enslaves non-Muslims, causes terrorism across the globe, wants to impose Sharia law (you being a leftist, might like Sharia...assuming you are not a homosexual).....and on and on.

But you dump on Zionism, while ignoring radical Islam...:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Again:

Really?

As I thought.

Other than radical Leftism, of which you are part, radical Islam is the MOST DETRIMENTAL force on the planet.

This may surprise you due to your lack of information, but radical Islam is responsible for most of the wars on the planet, suppresses and murders many who oppose it, treats women and gays as second class citizens, kills or enslaves non-Muslims, causes terrorism across the globe, wants to impose Sharia law (you being a leftist, might like Sharia...assuming you are not a homosexual).....and on and on.

But you dump on Zionism, while ignoring radical Islam...:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Dude is lost in left wing propaganda. Worst poster here. I would ignore that sack of shit.

Really?

As I thought.

Dude is lost in left wing propaganda. Worst poster here. I would ignore that sack of shit.

I find it amusing...I am being kind with the use of the word 'amusing', that anyone would condemn Zionism, but fail to condemn a much greater force for evil in radical Islam.

How can someone be so blind?

Wrong. Kerry said its a pinpoint operation. Insinuations arent facts there your interpretation

As I thought.

I find it amusing...I am being kind with the use of the word 'amusing', that anyone would condemn Zionism, but fail to condemn a much greater force for evil in radical Islam.

How can someone be so blind?

Liberals usually follow the bandwagon and have virtually zero ability to think for themselves. I am convinced most of them look and see what is being said on bsnbc, what moveon is saying, what John Stewart is expressing and who Bill Mahr is ridiculing before they express any opinion.

How else do you explain how none of them stand for a thing, how they are consistently on both sides of every issue, and how they are so hypocritical about everything?

Take their favorite subject. The Iraq war and boooooooooosh. They claim to be so concerned about the oppressed and tortured. Look at how they express anger toward Israel and their "deep concerns" for the Palestinians. Yet these same dickbags and bitches all cry about saddam not being in power. Oh wait....that is one of those two sided, two faced, classic double talk. "They hate saddam but....."

They also shout about corporate scams and blame booooooosh (of course) even though a lot of those companies and CEOs did their scams in the 90s and were busted under Bush. They claim they hate Wall Street greed and brag about the inflated stock prices under Obama, as if they not would be going ape shit if booooosh were president.m

The left wing for all intents and purposes are that invisible enabling hand of the devil. They promote all perversions, they use the bible to accuse day and night, they are the ultimate hypocrites, they seduce weaker ignorant minds by making them think they care for the poor while they promote if it feels good then it must be right.

They certainly take no responsibility for anything. Obfuscate, use red herrings, attack with nonsensical hyperboles, all while thinking they are the smartest ones in the room.

Last edited:

Wrong. Kerry said its a pinpoint operation. Insinuations arent facts there your interpretation

Umm did you even hear him?? He said it in a sarcastic way.

Are Jews winning the battle in Gaza while losing the global war of public opinion?
article-2698150-1FCB158900000578-172_954x628.jpg

"Thousands of protesters gathered in London today to call for an end to Israeli military action in Gaza and 'justice and freedom' for Palestine.
Up to 15,000 people are expected to march through the capital from Downing Street to the Israeli embassy in Kensington.

"Sarah Colborne, director of the Palestine Solidarity Campaign, said: 'London has already shown its outrage at Israel's attacks on the mostly refugee population of Gaza, with people turning out in their thousands last week.

"Today's national demonstration will give people from across the country the chance to say enough is enough, Israel's siege of Gaza and its occupation of Palestinian land has to end now.

"'People want justice and freedom for the Palestinians, and they will be voicing this in their thousands.'

"Labour MP Diane Abbott was among the speakers to address protesters as they gathered in Whitehall. 'I am here to show solidarity with the people in Gaza,' she said.'We call for an end to the occupation and justice for Palestinians.'

"Pro Palestine supporters carried placards with the messages 'Gaza, stop the massacre" and 'stop Israel's war crimes'.

Deadliest day yet in Gaza as Israel's tanks storm in and death toll reaches 65 | Mail Online

[

As I thought.

I would list Capitalism and Christianity... but whatever.

[
This may surprise you due to your lack of information, but radical Islam is responsible for most of the wars on the planet,

List of ongoing armed conflicts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not really. Most of these are nationalist conflicts.

suppresses and murders many who oppose it, treats women and gays as second class citizens, kills or enslaves non-Muslims, causes terrorism across the globe, wants to impose Sharia law (you being a leftist, might like Sharia...assuming you are not a homosexual).....and on and on.

I think you are mistaking Islam for The Borg. Most Muslims don't live under Sharia now.

But you dump on Zionism, while ignoring radical Islam...::

Radical Islam isn't picking my pocket for billions a year.

Forum List

Back