Kerry: 'It's a Mistake' for Israel to Demand a Jewish State

Jews supporting Jews...It's a beautiful thing:cool:

It is.

It's the Jews not supporting anyone else but Jews that has historically been the problem.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/middle-east-general/339632-made-in-israel.html

Then do explain why the Jews are the first ones there at any disaster to supply medical aid and shelter. Don't see any Islamic nations doing that, not even for their own.

How does it go again insh allah it is the will of god

OOPs my bad responded to the wrong part of the post

Last edited:
Historically, Christians hold the record on head chopping.

It's the religion with the highest body count.

Nothing bloodier that a devout Christian.
Nice diversion. Can you show me any country that calls itself "the Christian Republic of..." or any Christian majority nation that engages in chopping people's heads off as a legal form of punishment?

images

As for chopping heads off, the United states doesn't do that, just blows people to bits with drones.
So much more civilised.

Saves on soldiers lives and welfare for their families, isn't that what you are against your tax dollars going to a place you don't like............

Historically, Christians hold the record on head chopping.

It's the religion with the highest body count.

Nothing bloodier that a devout Christian.

Yep, back in the middle ages the Christians took their army in to the Middle East and killed people with impunity. Thank goodness we live in more enlightened times nowadays.

Absolutely true.
You'd never see a Christian nation attacking Afghanistan or Iraq, murdering thousands and getting away free as a bird.

It just wouldn't happen.

You wont either because they are not bound by Christianity when they go to war, unlike islam that has commands aplenty for how muslims act in times of war. All bloody and brutal by the way, and involve raping very young girls and slitting their throats in the process.

Now find me a modern mainstream Christian army that allows this to be the norm

Yep, back in the middle ages the Christians took their army in to the Middle East and killed people with impunity. Thank goodness we live in more enlightened times nowadays.

Absolutely true.
You'd never see a Christian nation attacking Afghanistan or Iraq, murdering thousands and getting away free as a bird.

It just wouldn't happen.

You wont either because they are not bound by Christianity when they go to war, unlike islam that has commands aplenty for how muslims act in times of war. All bloody and brutal by the way, and involve raping very young girls and slitting their throats in the process.

The U.S. and Israel drop white phosphorous on people, much more civilized.

Absolutely true.

It just wouldn't happen.

As does hamas and fatah, your point being what exactly, apart from you have no answer to the truth.

Israel Matzav: 'Palestinians' admit to using white phosphorus, claim they got it from Israel

By the way wasn't Israel fully exonerated by the UN for its use of white phosphorus during operation cast lead ?

Absolutely true.

It just wouldn't happen.

An Islam apologist will do and say anything to whitewash Islamic barbarity.

As does hamas and fatah, your point being what exactly, apart from you have no answer to the truth.

Israel Matzav: 'Palestinians' admit to using white phosphorus, claim they got it from Israel

By the way wasn't Israel fully exonerated by the UN for its use of white phosphorus during operation cast lead ?

If they hadn't been using WP, why would they announce that they would stop using it? You Israeli right or wrongers are amazing.

"Israel 'to stop using white phosphorus shells'"

BBC News - Israel 'to stop using white phosphorus shells'

So, in your mind, using White Phosphorous on people to burn them is less barbarous than slitting throats in your mind.

And the reverse is just as true.

If they hadn't been using WP, why would they announce that they would stop using it? You Israeli right or wrongers are amazing.

WP is legal as long as it's used as a smoke screen and not in areas where there is a dense civilian population.
Now, to think that Israel would use WP to burn civilians is a load of crap.
I know that as soon as word came out that Israel used WP , Palestinians started to produce pictures of burnt bodies.
But is there any evidence that Israel used WP to burn Gazan civilians?
If so, please show me.

And the way you make it sound is as if Israel regularly used WP , which is a lie.

You pro terrorists get it wrong all the time as I never said they did not use it, if you read my reply again I state that Israel was exonerated by the UN for their use of W.P.

But I see that this is beyond your comprehension and you just want to attack the Jews like the perfect ISLAMONAZI JEW HATER you are.

So, in your mind, using White Phosphorous on people to burn them is less barbarous than slitting throats in your mind.

No evidence that Israel used W.P. for that purpose, which is why they were exonerated by the UN. They used it as laid down in the Geneva Conventions as an illuminant or as a cloak. Any injuries, which were few in number, were down to Palestinian children being placed in danger by their parents and leaders.

Not so the many innocents murdered by muslims slitting their throats slowly and deliberately with much relish and enjoyment. The gazans could have stayed away from the area, the Christians and Jews who were brutally attacked by the muslims were not in a war zone

WP is legal as long as it's used as a smoke screen and not in areas where there is a dense civilian population.
Now, to think that Israel would use WP to burn civilians is a load of crap.
I know that as soon as word came out that Israel used WP , Palestinians started to produce pictures of burnt bodies.
But is there any evidence that Israel used WP to burn Gazan civilians?
If so, please show me.

And the way you make it sound is as if Israel regularly used WP , which is a lie.
In 3 years as a combat infantryman I never saw WP used as a weapon. Artillery and air used it to mark targets. WP doesn't make an effective weapon. It's almost laughable. All those pictures of charred bodies are not from WP. That would come from napalm.

You pro terrorists get it wrong all the time as I never said they did not use it, if you read my reply again I state that Israel was exonerated by the UN for their use of W.P.

But I see that this is beyond your comprehension and you just want to attack the Jews like the perfect ISLAMONAZI JEW HATER you are.

Pro-terrorist/Jew hater? Just because I disagree with burning women and children with White Phosphorous? Wow, that's a stretch. Am I an anti-Muslim anti-Arab if I disagree with Syria using chemical weapons on women and children?

White phosphorous was a legitimate smokescreen to use. Remember this was a war zone and Hamas hide behind civilians. Israel had to rout out Hamas. Israel also leaflet dropped before target bombing raids.

Last edited by a moderator:
White phosphorous was a legitimate smokescreen to use. Remember this was a war zone and Hamas hide behind civilians. Israel had to rout out Hamas. Israel also leaflet dropped before target bombing raids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX6vyT8RzMo

Keep drinking the kool aid. Dropping White Phosphorous to "rout out" soldiers is illegal, much less using it on women and children as Israel did. Grow up.

Keep drinking the kool aid. Dropping White Phosphorous to "rout out" soldiers is illegal, much less using it on women and children as Israel did. Grow up.

WP is legal if used as a smoke screen. Learn how to read

Illegal? It most certainly is not illegal.
Israel did not use it on women and children but in certain areas as legal means.

Have you served in the military or been in a war-zone?

Forum List

Back