🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kerry warns of revolution if Trump is reelected

John Kerry Warns of Revolution if Trump Re-Elected
By Kristinn Taylor
Published June 19, 2020 at 2:25pm
Share(13k)TweetEmail
Former Obama Secretary of State John Kerry warned of revolution if President Trump is reelected and voters believe the election was not fair. Kerry made the remarks Friday morning in a virtual Copenhagen Democracy Summit appearance with former NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen who was also the former prime minister of Denmark and Australian reporter Ryan Heath with Politico.
John-Kerry-Copenhagen-Democracy-Summit-Screen-Image-Periscope-06192020-600x296.jpg

Advertisement - story continues below

John-Kerry-Anders-Fogh-Rasmussen-Ryan-Heath-Copenhagen-Democracy-Summit-Screen-Image-Periscope-06192020-600x253.jpg

In response to a follow-up question by an observer after Heath asked Kerry about his experience losing the 2004 presidential election and whether he thinks Trump would leave office “in the manner we’ve been accustomed” should he lose in November, Kerry likened the potential unrest in reaction to a Trump victory to the 1770s American Revolution where British colonists waged a war for independence from Great Britain.

The story is written poorly as the above quote shows in which quote " Trump would leave office ........should he lose in November. It then jumps to Kerry likened the potential unrest to a Trump victory.

Kerry seems to say if Trump loses he will claim voter fraud or some narrative to keep from leaving office. Making an executive order to have another election. If kerry is quoted correctly by the source of this story he is saying if he wins there would be a revolution and if he loses there will be a revolution.

So for the South this will be there big chance for redemption. Still it a ridiculous story about revolution. Yes it may get ugly with claims of voter fraud etc, etc.

Still I thing the quote that they attributed to him is misquoted or he is saying neither side will accept the results. Which is interesting as I would love to see him dragged out of the white house.

Tell ketchup boy to bring it on!!!
I'd love nothing more than to see his jaw separated from his head.

Most likely the first time he saw real battle

Well, now you got me all interested in doing my part to reelect him! Not because I like him because I don't but because I would love to see a damn revolution!
What the hell have they been doing since he was elected president ... same thing different day ... and kerry should be arrested for still dealing with iran . Traitor. A .K.A. Democrat. Ask seth rich ..

You won't like it.
LMAO....do me a favor and yourself, go google WHO owns the most weapons in this country and WHERE they are located...seeing how you neo communists have shit on the military and the cops and are pushing sane whites into the right side. You soy boys with your dildo's and bricks aren't gonna do shit against armed rednecks pal. But it will be fun to watch.
Son, owning a gun doesn't make you a fighter. Conservatives are cowards. Afraid of everyone who isn't like them, terrified of change. We see right through your blustering schoolyard bully tactics, sitting in your basement, stroking your expensive security blanket, we know you for the scared little children you are.

Take it from me, you won't like it.
Oh I am sitting on my couch watching tv. The peace maker is sitting all alone just waiting for some snowflake to try and break in or some other ignorant shit. My uncle and his son (both veterans) would LOVE to break out the ole 50 cal. I am not afraid of anything especially snowflake pussies who need a mob to fight back, but hey believe what you want, I just sit here and laugh quietly because I have lived in the south and in the country my entire life and I know exactly what will happen, we may seem nice and quiet and calm but fuck with our families, or our homes and well all bets are off. But hey go ahead and try if you want.
.50 cal . Be jesus.

You won't like it.
LMAO....do me a favor and yourself, go google WHO owns the most weapons in this country and WHERE they are located...seeing how you neo communists have shit on the military and the cops and are pushing sane whites into the right side. You soy boys with your dildo's and bricks aren't gonna do shit against armed rednecks pal. But it will be fun to watch.
I'm neutral but the cons are the bad guys and the liberals are the better guys. Evil always loses at the end. You guys are just big assholes (racists, poorly educated, dumb in most cases, clueless about other cultures and the world, regressives...) I'll root for the liberals.
Stereotyping, racism and bigotry, seems like more ignorance.

Well, now you got me all interested in doing my part to reelect him! Not because I like him because I don't but because I would love to see a damn revolution!

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

“If people don’t have adequate access to the ballot, I mean that’s the stuff on which revolutions are built. If you begin to deny people the capacity of your democracy to work, even the Founding Fathers wrote in the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, we have an inherent right to challenge that. And I’m worried that increasingly, people are disaffected.”
We had a fair vote last time and you idiots still can’t come to grips with the fact you lost. Losing doesn’t mean you get to riot. But if you want to make it that way let’s roll.

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

“If people don’t have adequate access to the ballot, I mean that’s the stuff on which revolutions are built. If you begin to deny people the capacity of your democracy to work, even the Founding Fathers wrote in the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, we have an inherent right to challenge that. And I’m worried that increasingly, people are disaffected.”
We had a fair vote last time and you idiots still can’t come to grips with the fact you lost. Losing doesn’t mean you get to riot. But if you want to make it that way let’s roll.

I seem to have missed the "revolution" that was supposed to take place.

I'm sure you guys will be firing up the bomb-mailing and "accidentally" steering cars into political opponents as we get closer to election day.

You won't like it.
Son, owning a gun doesn't make you a fighter. Conservatives are cowards. Afraid of everyone who isn't like them, terrified of change. We see right through your blustering schoolyard bully tactics, sitting in your basement, stroking your expensive security blanket, we know you for the scared little children you are.

Oh I am sitting on my couch watching tv. The peace maker is sitting all alone just waiting for some snowflake to try and break in or some other ignorant shit. My uncle and his son (both veterans) would LOVE to break out the ole 50 cal. I am not afraid of anything especially snowflake pussies who need a mob to fight back, but hey believe what you want, I just sit here and laugh quietly because I have lived in the south and in the country my entire life and I know exactly what will happen, we may seem nice and quiet and calm but fuck with our families, or our homes and well all bets are off. But hey go ahead and try if you want.
.50 cal . Be jesus.
mmhmm. There was a video of my cousin shooting it on youtube at one time. No idea how to find it though. My uncle is a bit odd. Has 2 cannons sitting in his front yard LMAO

You won't like it.
You underestimate how much we hate leftist motherfuckers. I will be gleefully spray painting walls with commie brains.

I'd never go hunt one...but if they threaten my family? Bad move

Seriously these anti gun nuts suddenly want to go to the mat? Lol
You paranoid retards don't get that what is being suggested is not leftists fighting their right wing neighbors, but rather the government.

And i am sure all of you freaks with your don't tread on me flags will be mostly cowering in your trailers. When you should be on the side of anyone who is against suppression of the vote.

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

I'm sure you guys will be firing up the bomb-mailing and "accidentally" steering cars into political opponents as we get closer to election day.

Maybe bricks like you sissies use?

Don't bring bricks to a gun fight, you'll lose every time

You won't like it.

You armed losers are a bunch of potbellied softies who get winded walking to the refrigerator. You'd be scared shitless if you didn't have a huge numerical advantage, which means you won't be venturing out from your bunker unless in a large group.

Asymmetrical warfare would make you lardasses easy pickings.

You won't like it.

You got that right brother.

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

Its a bomb fight and, I'll admit, you guys have a lot of experience making bombs and mailing them to your political opponents.

#MAGA

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

It was November 8th 2016. And we aren’t the ones threatening violence here it’s your side.

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

Its a bomb fight and, I'll admit, you guys have a lot of experience making bombs and mailing them to your political opponents.

#MAGA

Bomb fight? You should be investigated.

Seriously

You won't like it.

You armed losers are a bunch of potbellied softies who get winded walking to the refrigerator. You'd be scared shitless if you didn't have a huge numerical advantage, which means you won't be venturing out from your bunker unless in a large group.

Asymmetrical warfare would make you lardasses easy pickings.
The 2nd amendment makes everyone equal son. So I can sit on my porch and defend my home quite well. I don't need to be skinny to defend my home but as I told the other pussy TRY ME. I beg you TRY ME.

Forum List

Back