🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kerry warns of revolution if Trump is reelected

You won't like it.
LMAO....do me a favor and yourself, go google WHO owns the most weapons in this country and WHERE they are located...seeing how you neo communists have shit on the military and the cops and are pushing sane whites into the right side. You soy boys with your dildo's and bricks aren't gonna do shit against armed rednecks pal. But it will be fun to watch.

You armed losers are a bunch of potbellied softies who get winded walking to the refrigerator. You'd be scared shitless if you didn't have a huge numerical advantage, which means you won't be venturing out from your bunker unless in a large group.

Asymmetrical warfare would make you lardasses easy pickings.

They really don't have a "numerical" advantage. About 1/2 of the nation doesn't vote at all. So don't count on some sort of anger from people who don't care to start with. Then if you take the gun owners, they are like all of us; want to go to work and come home and enjoy their family when they aren't. Asking them to take up arms is something en masse isn't going to happen.

The problem is that there is a segment of blobbers that are ultra-violent in their rhetoric. The unknown is whether they will be so ultra-violent in their deed. I doubt it.

I guess we'll see eventually; the right wing hate machine is running full tilt 24/7 if you believe this board and it's many sock puppets.

Well, now you got me all interested in doing my part to reelect him! Not because I like him because I don't but because I would love to see a damn revolution!

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

“If people don’t have adequate access to the ballot, I mean that’s the stuff on which revolutions are built. If you begin to deny people the capacity of your democracy to work, even the Founding Fathers wrote in the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, we have an inherent right to challenge that. And I’m worried that increasingly, people are disaffected.”
We had a fair vote last time and you idiots still can’t come to grips with the fact you lost. Losing doesn’t mean you get to riot. But if you want to make it that way let’s roll.

I seem to have missed the "revolution" that was supposed to take place.

I'm sure you guys will be firing up the bomb-mailing and "accidentally" steering cars into political opponents as we get closer to election day.

Maybe bricks like you sissies use?

Don't bring bricks to a gun fight, you'll lose every time

Its a bomb fight and, I'll admit, you guys have a lot of experience making bombs and mailing them to your political opponents.

#MAGA

Bomb fight? You should be investigated.

Seriously

You guys are the ones making bombs and sending them to political opponents.

Well, now you got me all interested in doing my part to reelect him! Not because I like him because I don't but because I would love to see a damn revolution!

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

“If people don’t have adequate access to the ballot, I mean that’s the stuff on which revolutions are built. If you begin to deny people the capacity of your democracy to work, even the Founding Fathers wrote in the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, we have an inherent right to challenge that. And I’m worried that increasingly, people are disaffected.”
We had a fair vote last time and you idiots still can’t come to grips with the fact you lost. Losing doesn’t mean you get to riot. But if you want to make it that way let’s roll.

I'm sure you guys will be firing up the bomb-mailing and "accidentally" steering cars into political opponents as we get closer to election day.
It was November 8th 2016. And we aren’t the ones threatening violence here it’s your side.

Yesterday Sun Devil 92 said someone needs to put a bullet between Mr. Soros's eyes.

Do you see that as promoting violence?

You won't like it.
LMAO....do me a favor and yourself, go google WHO owns the most weapons in this country and WHERE they are located...seeing how you neo communists have shit on the military and the cops and are pushing sane whites into the right side. You soy boys with your dildo's and bricks aren't gonna do shit against armed rednecks pal. But it will be fun to watch.

You armed losers are a bunch of potbellied softies who get winded walking to the refrigerator. You'd be scared shitless if you didn't have a huge numerical advantage, which means you won't be venturing out from your bunker unless in a large group.

They really don't have a "numerical" advantage. About 1/2 of the nation doesn't vote at all. So don't count on some sort of anger from people who don't care to start with. Then if you take the gun owners, they are like all of us; want to go to work and come home and enjoy their family when they aren't. Asking them to take up arms is something en masse isn't going to happen.

The problem is that there is a segment of blobbers that are ultra-violent in their rhetoric. The unknown is whether they will be so ultra-violent in their deed. I doubt it.

I guess we'll see eventually; the right wing hate machine is running full tilt 24/7 if you believe this board and it's many sock puppets.
Destroying their businesses and homes and cities and you are pushing those people that don't vote and don't really get into the politics crap off the fence...tends to happen when things hit people head on, they have no choice really.

You won't like it.

Destroying their businesses and homes and cities and you are pushing those people that don't vote and don't really get into the politics crap off the fence...tends to happen when things hit people head on, they have no choice really.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You won't like it.

So you admit our numerical advantage. Now how are you going to fight that? This is where tactics come in. We can sit on our coaches for a week or two. You saw what the rioters did. Destroyed all the food and stole TV’s and tennis shoes. Going to be hard to enjoy those while you starve.

We don’t need to charge in right away. I’ll sit back and watch you kill each other for a couple weeks. Then come in and wipe up. If I decide to go in at all.

I ain't trying to be dealing with explosive stuff. I think small arms fire is sufficient to put down any leftist douchelord insurrection.
Or "other" hunting type weapons.
If it it really gets bad I do know how to do some things.

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

Its a bomb fight and, I'll admit, you guys have a lot of experience making bombs and mailing them to your political opponents.

#MAGA

Seriously

Well no but trust me on this one.... you're in dangerous waters

Best recant....soon. I don't like you is the first clue.

You won't like it.

You’re describing CHAZ. That’s your description and the have a total of three blocks secured. Can you show me the right wing version of what you described here?

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

#MAGA

Seriously

Recant? Never. You guys mail bombs to people. It's what you do. You crave violence and where none exists, you create it.

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

It was November 8th 2016. And we aren’t the ones threatening violence here it’s your side.

Yesterday Sun Devil 92 said someone needs to put a bullet between Mr. Soros's eyes.

He’s funding this left wing shit. I see that as self defense.

You won't like it.

You’re describing CHAZ. That’s your description and the have a total of three blocks secured. Can you show me the right wing version of what you described here?

Didn't describe CHAZ. Keep swinging though slugger; you're bound to hit something one of these days.

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

No, we'll just fucking SHOOT THEM.

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

He’s funding this left wing shit. I see that as self defense.

Of course you see shooting someone between the eyes in cold blood as self defense. You're a blobber and thus, you crave violence and spread hate.

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

No, we'll just fucking SHOOT THEM.

See what I mean Missouri_Mike. Angry, armed, impotent.... 3 words that describe most blobbers.

Just keep in mind that the University of California holds the contract to manufacture the United States military's nuclear arsenal ... if there's a revolution, you're gonna wanna be nice to the folks with the H-Bombs ... just saying ...

You won't like it.

Do I look like I have a potbelly to you, Cleatus?

How sad...obviously, the only solution to 40 million right wing crazies cheering for voter suppression is that it will have to happen to them. Target white areas and close their polling stations. Go to Tulsa and double the stations in the minority neighborhoods, while cutting by 2/3 the ones in the white neighborhoods.

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

#MAGA

Seriously

Recant? Never. You guys mail bombs to people. It's what you do. You crave violence and where none exists, you create it.

There are two ways to not be violent. You can stop being violent and trying to turn the nation to communism. But I think you would prefer we don’t become violent in defeating that plan. That’s your plan for nonviolence.

It will become more violent before you can reach your goals. You are unprepared for just how violent it’s going to get.

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

#MAGA

Seriously

YOU suggested bombings....know anyone in the DOJ? I do, my husband worked with them.

Think hard...now slink away before you choke on your own foot, cow

Forum List

Back