🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kerry warns of revolution if Trump is reelected

How sad...obviously, the only solution to 40 million right wing crazies cheering for voter suppression is that it will have to happen to them. Target white areas and close their polling stations. Go to Tulsa and double the stations in the minority neighborhoods, while cutting by 2/3 the ones in the white neighborhoods.
Cry, bitch.

You won't like it.
LMAO....do me a favor and yourself, go google WHO owns the most weapons in this country and WHERE they are located...seeing how you neo communists have shit on the military and the cops and are pushing sane whites into the right side. You soy boys with your dildo's and bricks aren't gonna do shit against armed rednecks pal. But it will be fun to watch.

You armed losers are a bunch of potbellied softies who get winded walking to the refrigerator. You'd be scared shitless if you didn't have a huge numerical advantage, which means you won't be venturing out from your bunker unless in a large group.

Asymmetrical warfare would make you lardasses easy pickings.

They really don't have a "numerical" advantage. About 1/2 of the nation doesn't vote at all. So don't count on some sort of anger from people who don't care to start with. Then if you take the gun owners, they are like all of us; want to go to work and come home and enjoy their family when they aren't. Asking them to take up arms is something en masse isn't going to happen.

The problem is that there is a segment of blobbers that are ultra-violent in their rhetoric. The unknown is whether they will be so ultra-violent in their deed. I doubt it.

I guess we'll see eventually; the right wing hate machine is running full tilt 24/7 if you believe this board and it's many sock puppets.
You’re describing CHAZ. That’s your description and the have a total of three blocks secured. Can you show me the right wing version of what you described here?

Didn't describe CHAZ. Keep swinging though slugger; you're bound to hit something one of these days.
That ones in the bleachers. Where is your violent version of right wing CHAZ?

How sad...obviously, the only solution to 40 million right wing crazies cheering for voter suppression is that it will have to happen to them. Target white areas and close their polling stations. Go to Tulsa and double the stations in the minority neighborhoods, while cutting by 2/3 the ones in the white neighborhoods.
Cry, bitch.

Haha, i see you're on one tonight. Don't kick your dog, please.

Cry, bitch.

Haha, i see you're on one tonight. Don't kick your dog, please.
too late

Well, now you got me all interested in doing my part to reelect him! Not because I like him because I don't but because I would love to see a damn revolution!

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

“If people don’t have adequate access to the ballot, I mean that’s the stuff on which revolutions are built. If you begin to deny people the capacity of your democracy to work, even the Founding Fathers wrote in the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, we have an inherent right to challenge that. And I’m worried that increasingly, people are disaffected.”
We had a fair vote last time and you idiots still can’t come to grips with the fact you lost. Losing doesn’t mean you get to riot. But if you want to make it that way let’s roll.

I seem to have missed the "revolution" that was supposed to take place.

I'm sure you guys will be firing up the bomb-mailing and "accidentally" steering cars into political opponents as we get closer to election day.
It was November 8th 2016. And we aren’t the ones threatening violence here it’s your side.

Yesterday Sun Devil 92 said someone needs to put a bullet between Mr. Soros's eyes.

Do you see that as promoting violence?
He’s funding this left wing shit. I see that as self defense.

Of course you see shooting someone between the eyes in cold blood as self defense. You're a blobber and thus, you crave violence and spread hate.
Why would you consider killing someone who is pushing the nation to communism cold blood? Not like he’s an innocent bystander.

The ones that take over the capitol building with guns. The ones that seize federal buildings out West and then go free. A redneck fuse, waiting to be lit.

I say we go in their neighborhoods and close 2/3 of their polling stations. How about that? How do you think they would feel about it? How would you feel about it?

Just keep in mind that the University of California holds the contract to manufacture the United States military's nuclear arsenal ... if there's a revolution, you're gonna wanna be nice to the folks with the H-Bombs ... just saying ...

Dope, the government already has thousands of nukes

That was retarded

Well, now you got me all interested in doing my part to reelect him! Not because I like him because I don't but because I would love to see a damn revolution!

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

“If people don’t have adequate access to the ballot, I mean that’s the stuff on which revolutions are built. If you begin to deny people the capacity of your democracy to work, even the Founding Fathers wrote in the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, we have an inherent right to challenge that. And I’m worried that increasingly, people are disaffected.”
We had a fair vote last time and you idiots still can’t come to grips with the fact you lost. Losing doesn’t mean you get to riot. But if you want to make it that way let’s roll.

I'm sure you guys will be firing up the bomb-mailing and "accidentally" steering cars into political opponents as we get closer to election day.

Maybe bricks like you sissies use?

Don't bring bricks to a gun fight, you'll lose every time

Its a bomb fight and, I'll admit, you guys have a lot of experience making bombs and mailing them to your political opponents.

#MAGA

Bomb fight? You should be investigated.

Seriously

You guys are the ones making bombs and sending them to political opponents.

Well no but trust me on this one.... you're in dangerous waters

Best recant....soon. I don't like you is the first clue.

Recant? Never. You guys mail bombs to people. It's what you do. You crave violence and where none exists, you create it.

YOU suggested bombings....know anyone in the DOJ? I do, my husband worked with them.

Think hard...now slink away before you choke on your own foot, cow

Suggest? No dude, I referenced a case where your fellow blobber was mailing bombs to people. You're just pissed because you didn't think of it first.

You won't like it.
LMAO....do me a favor and yourself, go google WHO owns the most weapons in this country and WHERE they are located...seeing how you neo communists have shit on the military and the cops and are pushing sane whites into the right side. You soy boys with your dildo's and bricks aren't gonna do shit against armed rednecks pal. But it will be fun to watch.

You armed losers are a bunch of potbellied softies who get winded walking to the refrigerator. You'd be scared shitless if you didn't have a huge numerical advantage, which means you won't be venturing out from your bunker unless in a large group.

They really don't have a "numerical" advantage. About 1/2 of the nation doesn't vote at all. So don't count on some sort of anger from people who don't care to start with. Then if you take the gun owners, they are like all of us; want to go to work and come home and enjoy their family when they aren't. Asking them to take up arms is something en masse isn't going to happen.

The problem is that there is a segment of blobbers that are ultra-violent in their rhetoric. The unknown is whether they will be so ultra-violent in their deed. I doubt it.

I guess we'll see eventually; the right wing hate machine is running full tilt 24/7 if you believe this board and it's many sock puppets.
You’re describing CHAZ. That’s your description and the have a total of three blocks secured. Can you show me the right wing version of what you described here?

Didn't describe CHAZ. Keep swinging though slugger; you're bound to hit something one of these days.

Never brought up CHAZ. Strike two pee wee.

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

It was November 8th 2016. And we aren’t the ones threatening violence here it’s your side.

Yesterday Sun Devil 92 said someone needs to put a bullet between Mr. Soros's eyes.

Of course you see shooting someone between the eyes in cold blood as self defense. You're a blobber and thus, you crave violence and spread hate.
Why would you consider killing someone who is pushing the nation to communism cold blood? Not like he’s an innocent bystander.

Killing someone is a violent crime. Why are you in favor of violence. Was this character flaw always there or did the blob just bring it to the surface?

Weren't you raised better than this?

The ones that take over the capitol building with guns. The ones that seize federal buildings and then go free. A redneck fuse, waiting to be lit.

I say we go in their neighborhoods and close 2/3 of their polling stations. How about that? How do you think they would feel about it? How would you feel about it?
I’m guessing you’re talking about the elections in Georgia? I think. The polling places democrats had total control of and made all of the decisions about how many and where they would be. An entire city run by democrats. Is that what you’re talking about?

You won't like it.

Not mentioning them by name doesn’t mean it’s exactly what you described Penis Holster.

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

Its a bomb fight and, I'll admit, you guys have a lot of experience making bombs and mailing them to your political opponents.

#MAGA

Seriously

Recant? Never. You guys mail bombs to people. It's what you do. You crave violence and where none exists, you create it.

YOU suggested bombings....know anyone in the DOJ? I do, my husband worked with them.

Suggest? No dude, I referenced a case where your fellow blobber was mailing bombs to people. You're just pissed because you didn't think of it first.

No bitch, you suggested you think bombings are part of it..... it's all in the thread you dumbass, hefier

Keep it up....try me. Fat ass.

You're not anonymous on here, clown shoes

I’m guessing you’re talking about the elections in Georgia?
Oh no, it's not just georgia. This effort has been going on for a while now. Read up on it.

And then answer my questions. Say we go into the militia of michigan's neighborhoods and close a bunch of their polling stations down. Basically, do what we can to make it harder for them to vote. Make it harder for their older family members. Plenty of things to do.

Find those two counties in Michigan that accounted for the entire trump margin of victory in michigan, and purge their voter rolls. Reduce polling stations. Shorten hours at the ones left. Make it much harder for them to vote absentee during a pandemic.

How do you think they would react? It's a straightforward question.

Last edited:

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

Killing someone is a violent crime. Why are you in favor of violence. Was this character flaw always there or did the blob just bring it to the surface?

No. I was raised that certain people deserve to die for being how they are.

You won't like it.

Not mentioning them by name doesn’t mean it’s exactly what you described Penis Holster.

Again, in English this time please.

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

No. I was raised that certain people deserve to die for being how they are.

So the hate was always there. Good to know. I guess living in Misery you had the odds stacked against you from birth.

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

#MAGA

Seriously

No bitch, you suggested you think bombings are part of it..... it's all in the thread you dumbass, hefier

Keep it up....try me. Fat ass.

You're not anonymous on here, clown shoes

Mailing bombs to people is what blobbers do. That is, when they are not "accidentally" driving their cars into political opponents.
Not sure why your meth-fueled idiocy won't allow you to recall those events.

Forum List

Back