🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kerry warns of revolution if Trump is reelected

Well, now you got me all interested in doing my part to reelect him! Not because I like him because I don't but because I would love to see a damn revolution!

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

“If people don’t have adequate access to the ballot, I mean that’s the stuff on which revolutions are built. If you begin to deny people the capacity of your democracy to work, even the Founding Fathers wrote in the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, we have an inherent right to challenge that. And I’m worried that increasingly, people are disaffected.”
We had a fair vote last time and you idiots still can’t come to grips with the fact you lost. Losing doesn’t mean you get to riot. But if you want to make it that way let’s roll.

I seem to have missed the "revolution" that was supposed to take place.

I'm sure you guys will be firing up the bomb-mailing and "accidentally" steering cars into political opponents as we get closer to election day.

Maybe bricks like you sissies use?

Don't bring bricks to a gun fight, you'll lose every time

Its a bomb fight and, I'll admit, you guys have a lot of experience making bombs and mailing them to your political opponents.

#MAGA

Bomb fight? You should be investigated.

Seriously

You guys are the ones making bombs and sending them to political opponents.

Well no but trust me on this one.... you're in dangerous waters

Best recant....soon. I don't like you is the first clue.

Recant? Never. You guys mail bombs to people. It's what you do. You crave violence and where none exists, you create it.

YOU suggested bombings....know anyone in the DOJ? I do, my husband worked with them.

Think hard...now slink away before you choke on your own foot, cow
You ever notice how lefties bring shit into a conversation and when it goes to shit they blame you for not just reacting to it but you’re responsible for bringing it up? I’ve kinda noticed that.

Sorry Pee Wee, I never blamed him for bringing it up; just wildly mis-understanding what was written in the meth-fueled rage you all feel.

Well, now you got me all interested in doing my part to reelect him! Not because I like him because I don't but because I would love to see a damn revolution!

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

“If people don’t have adequate access to the ballot, I mean that’s the stuff on which revolutions are built. If you begin to deny people the capacity of your democracy to work, even the Founding Fathers wrote in the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, we have an inherent right to challenge that. And I’m worried that increasingly, people are disaffected.”
We had a fair vote last time and you idiots still can’t come to grips with the fact you lost. Losing doesn’t mean you get to riot. But if you want to make it that way let’s roll.

I'm sure you guys will be firing up the bomb-mailing and "accidentally" steering cars into political opponents as we get closer to election day.

Its a bomb fight and, I'll admit, you guys have a lot of experience making bombs and mailing them to your political opponents.

#MAGA

Seriously

Recant? Never. You guys mail bombs to people. It's what you do. You crave violence and where none exists, you create it.

YOU suggested bombings....know anyone in the DOJ? I do, my husband worked with them.

You ever notice how lefties bring shit into a conversation and when it goes to shit they blame you for not just reacting to it but you’re responsible for bringing it up? I’ve kinda noticed that.
Yep, they sure ARE imbeciles, aren't they?
I must say I’ve dealt with retards, cripples, people with traumatic brain injuries and those with severe learning disabilities.

Not one of them is dumber than a democrat.

Yes but what about the anchovies.

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

#MAGA

Seriously

Suggest? No dude, I referenced a case where your fellow blobber was mailing bombs to people. You're just pissed because you didn't think of it first.

No bitch, you suggested you think bombings are part of it..... it's all in the thread you dumbass, hefier

Keep it up....try me. Fat ass.

You're not anonymous on here, clown shoes

Mailing bombs to people is what blobbers do. That is, when they are not "accidentally" driving their cars into political opponents.
Not sure why your meth-fueled idiocy won't allow you to recall those events.

Meth filled? Good gawd, bitch. Put down the bottle and grab a fucking clue.

You're looking like a deranged clown.

YOU stated it'll be a bombing campaign and when you did you sealed your fate

Bank it and sleep it off.

Its what blob supporters do. Mail bombs to people, run over them in their cars, assault people at rallies, shoot up Wal*Marts, make hit-lists, recommend mass murder....

All of which is verifiable. I'm sure you guys will ramp up the violence as the election nears. That is probably the real reason you're against voting by mail; it deprives you guys of targets.
It actually deprived you of fake votes. You don’t trust a mail system to deliver bombs. But you trust them to deliver votes.

I’m pretty sure you’ll miss that point.

I said I didn't trust the mail system? No.

I said that you guys mail bombs to people.

Another Swing and miss pee wee
Same kind of bombs like fraudulent votes Penis Holster?

It's ALL a VAST Right-Wing Conspiracy to Re-Elect Trump!
Even if he loses, he will SAY that he won, and TRY to stay in the WH.

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

#MAGA

Seriously

Suggest? No dude, I referenced a case where your fellow blobber was mailing bombs to people. You're just pissed because you didn't think of it first.

No bitch, you suggested you think bombings are part of it..... it's all in the thread you dumbass, hefier

Mailing bombs to people is what blobbers do. That is, when they are not "accidentally" driving their cars into political opponents.

Its what blob supporters do. Mail bombs to people, run over them in their cars, assault people at rallies, shoot up Wal*Marts, make hit-lists, recommend mass murder....

All of which is verifiable. I'm sure you guys will ramp up the violence as the election nears. That is probably the real reason you're against voting by mail; it deprives you guys of targets.
It actually deprived you of fake votes. You don’t trust a mail system to deliver bombs. But you trust them to deliver votes.

Shut up stupid.

Part of this liberal insanity via denial of reality is to scare people. “Look how crazy we are...well burn anything down” Anotherwords don’t cross us.

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

#MAGA

Seriously

Sorry Pee Wee, I never blamed him for bringing it up; just wildly mis-understanding what was written in the meth-fueled rage you all feel.

You brought it up penis holster. Then tried to blame her for it.

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

#MAGA

Seriously

Shut up stupid.

That’s the kind of replies I expect out of you retards. Did your short bus have one seat?

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

#MAGA

Seriously

Her? She said she was in a "man cave" the other day. LOL....I think your INCEL is showing.

Anyway, I never blamed him for anything. Just blobbers for mailing bombs to people.

Part of this liberal insanity via denial of reality is to scare people. “Look how crazy we are...well burn anything down” Anotherwords don’t cross us.
It’s pretty much all they have. But they don’t want us to react the same way.

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

#MAGA

Seriously

That didn't even make sense slugger. Strike 3; you're out.

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

#MAGA

Seriously

Her? She said she was in a "man cave" the other day. LOL....I think your INCEL is showing.

Anyway, I never blamed him for anything. Just blobbers for mailing bombs to people.

I’m not sure what INCEL means but whatever insult you meant by it probably goes against your men can be women if they say so and transgender people are totally off limits for ridicule.

So once again. You have fucked up and not held yourself to your own standards.

Another lie by the OP:

Here is the quote:

#MAGA

Seriously

That didn't even make sense slugger. Strike 3; you're out.

Going with slugger now. I’m guessing penis holster hurt a bit. I don’t expect much of anything to make sense to you. It’s really my default position.

You won't like it.
LMAO....do me a favor and yourself, go google WHO owns the most weapons in this country and WHERE they are located...seeing how you neo communists have shit on the military and the cops and are pushing sane whites into the right side. You soy boys with your dildo's and bricks aren't gonna do shit against armed rednecks pal. But it will be fun to watch.

Creep has the Communist Chinese army backing him. Never forget that the democrats are traitors trying to overthrow the country on behalf of the PRC.
Well that's a lie.

More than slightly retarded too.

You won't like it.
LMAO....do me a favor and yourself, go google WHO owns the most weapons in this country and WHERE they are located...seeing how you neo communists have shit on the military and the cops and are pushing sane whites into the right side. You soy boys with your dildo's and bricks aren't gonna do shit against armed rednecks pal. But it will be fun to watch.
Son, owning a gun doesn't make you a fighter. Conservatives are cowards. Afraid of everyone who isn't like them, terrified of change. We see right through your blustering schoolyard bully tactics, sitting in your basement, stroking your expensive security blanket, we know you for the scared little children you are.

Take it from me, you won't like it.

The problem you have creep is that your army is in China, You have to get it here, then you have to fight against a guerrilla insurgency as well as the United States Military, whatever remains of it. I know you think you will win, but don't be so sure. Oh, and we will fucking nuke you. Do your nukes even work? We'll find out soon.
What the fuck are you babbling about?

O
You won't like it.
Son, owning a gun doesn't make you a fighter. Conservatives are cowards. Afraid of everyone who isn't like them, terrified of change. We see right through your blustering schoolyard bully tactics, sitting in your basement, stroking your expensive security blanket, we know you for the scared little children you are.

Oh I am sitting on my couch watching tv. The peace maker is sitting all alone just waiting for some snowflake to try and break in or some other ignorant shit. My uncle and his son (both veterans) would LOVE to break out the ole 50 cal. I am not afraid of anything especially snowflake pussies who need a mob to fight back, but hey believe what you want, I just sit here and laugh quietly because I have lived in the south and in the country my entire life and I know exactly what will happen, we may seem nice and quiet and calm but fuck with our families, or our homes and well all bets are off. But hey go ahead and try if you want.
Not afraid?

Why do you need a gun to watch TV in your own home?

You won't like it.

LOL....there's a country song about your whining.
What whining?

Forum List

Back