🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kerry warns of revolution if Trump is reelected

I just LOVE how you True Americans are going to "clean up" America by totally ignoring the US Constitution and do LOTS of Anti-American things to make it MORE American. Yet in the end, you will make decidedly Un-American, but you don't see it.
One nation under ONE Christian Religion, a Single Party, strict Law and Order, Women's Rights curtailed, Minority Rights curtailed, Caucasian Rights pre-eminent, Indoctrination in Schools and Guns for Everyone!

Except for the guns, ALL the rest is prohibited by the Constitution.

You won't like it.
LMAO....do me a favor and yourself, go google WHO owns the most weapons in this country and WHERE they are located...seeing how you neo communists have shit on the military and the cops and are pushing sane whites into the right side. You soy boys with your dildo's and bricks aren't gonna do shit against armed rednecks pal. But it will be fun to watch.
I'm neutral but the cons are the bad guys and the liberals are the better guys. Evil always loses at the end. You guys are just big assholes (racists, poorly educated, dumb in most cases, clueless about other cultures and the world, regressives...) I'll root for the liberals.
Hell of a stereotype pal. I am a proud redneck but very well educated, very well versed in other cultures and the world. I LOVE to read etc. We have seen what YOU people want. It was called Communist Russia. No thanks
Most of you are what I described and it is a fact just look who you elect and what you vote for.
Trump loves Russia and N Korea and you criticizing communism ? Joking right?
He k even teump asked communist to help him get reelected.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You won't like it.
LMAO....do me a favor and yourself, go google WHO owns the most weapons in this country and WHERE they are located...seeing how you neo communists have shit on the military and the cops and are pushing sane whites into the right side. You soy boys with your dildo's and bricks aren't gonna do shit against armed rednecks pal. But it will be fun to watch.
Son, owning a gun doesn't make you a fighter. Conservatives are cowards. Afraid of everyone who isn't like them, terrified of change. We see right through your blustering schoolyard bully tactics, sitting in your basement, stroking your expensive security blanket, we know you for the scared little children you are.

Take it from me, you won't like it.
Oh I am sitting on my couch watching tv. The peace maker is sitting all alone just waiting for some snowflake to try and break in or some other ignorant shit. My uncle and his son (both veterans) would LOVE to break out the ole 50 cal. I am not afraid of anything especially snowflake pussies who need a mob to fight back, but hey believe what you want, I just sit here and laugh quietly because I have lived in the south and in the country my entire life and I know exactly what will happen, we may seem nice and quiet and calm but fuck with our families, or our homes and well all bets are off. But hey go ahead and try if you want.
.50 cal . Be jesus.
mmhmm. There was a video of my cousin shooting it on youtube at one time. No idea how to find it though. My uncle is a bit odd. Has 2 cannons sitting in his front yard LMAO
Could sure reach out and touch someone with that thing.

Perhaps a revolution will happen if President Trump is NOT reelected!

Kerry is still the same disgusting coward of the Vietnam days, hasn't changed a bit.
Kerry fought in vietnam. The pussy you support faked bone spurs.

There will be no revolution if trump loses. There will be a great celebration.

“If people don't have adequate access to the ballot, I mean that's the stuff on which revolutions are built,” Kerry said during a virtual appearance at the Copenhagen Democracy Summit. “If you begin to deny people the capacity of your democracy to work, even the Founding Fathers wrote in the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, we have an inherent right to challenge that. And I'm worried that increasingly, people are disaffected."

This is in the larger context of voter suppression claim by the demos and voter fraud claimed by the repubs.
does this make people angry enough for a revolution. Well a revolution is the overthrow of the government. A little to drastic but it was taken out of context as REVOLUTION versus Kerry alluding that this is stuff that revolutions are built.

For example the industrial revolution is a play on words and not to be taken literally.

Still he is correct that neither side will accept the results. and the fingers will be a pointing. Still I would love to see Trump lose and they have to drag him out of the white house. A fitting end. Is it enough for repubs to revolt.

No

When the majority of the men voters don’t win elections .. then you got a revolution of men against women

Foolish losers do not know who is on each side

This is men against women

Look at the monster gender voting gap to know this

Men will soon GROWL and the women will stop

Foolish losers do not know who is on each side

This is men against women

Look at the monster gender voting gap to know this

Men will soon GROWL and the women will stop

The men agrees that the election is rigged by the deep state

The men will stop elections until after the rigging is over

Is Mr. Kerry saying that there will be a revolution if Mr. Biden wins, and the Republicans think that the election was dishonest?

Well, now you got me all interested in doing my part to reelect him! Not because I like him because I don't but because I would love to see a damn revolution!
Well now he'll be reelected for sure. After four years of total all out war on Trump unable to affect him one inch, now you don't even have confidence in your ability to defeat him in a reelection! You chose Biden and obviously don't think he'll win, so now after these past four years you threaten us with a "revolution" if we reelect him again according to our guaranteed constitutional right?

News flash for ya, Ace---- the revolution already began in 2015 when we chose Trump. Bring it on.

Is Mr. Kerry saying that there will be a revolution if Mr. Biden wins, and the Republicans think that the election was dishonest?

Kerry knows it’s rigged .. because it is his group that has rigged it

He is trying to head off what will now happen

Kerry then will be charged with treason

You won't like it.
I'm neutral but the cons are the bad guys and the liberals are the better guys. Evil always loses at the end. You guys are just big assholes (racists, poorly educated, dumb in most cases, clueless about other cultures and the world, regressives...) I'll root for the liberals.
Hell of a stereotype pal. I am a proud redneck but very well educated, very well versed in other cultures and the world. I LOVE to read etc. We have seen what YOU people want. It was called Communist Russia. No thanks

Yup, it’s funny how these leftwingers like to characterize us supporters of President Trump as “dumb rednecks”.
I grew up in California in a Hispanic majority community. I graduated college. I studied several foreign languages. I’ve lived overseas for several years. I work in Internet technology. But I get called a “redneck Trump supporter”.

You won't like it.

Yup, it’s funny how these leftwingers like to characterize us supporters of President Trump as “dumb rednecks”.
I grew up in California in a Hispanic majority community. I graduated college. I studied several foreign languages. I’ve lived overseas for several years. I work in Internet technology. But I get called a “redneck Trump supporter”.
Internet technology? what's that?
There is always an exception to the rule. You did all what you stated but you following the dumbest human known to humanity.

Well, now you got me all interested in doing my part to reelect him! Not because I like him because I don't but because I would love to see a damn revolution!

Of course the Democrats will say the election was not fair. When have they ever? I cant remember. And they will use their news media to stoke the flames, sit back and watch the mob march against the white house. They will probably hope for the worse. these people are sick.
What we have seen now is just the warm up now that anarchists have seen that they can operate with silence and support from Democrat politicians. They now feel justified for any violence as long as they can call it social justice. i will not be supprised at all of violence and hatred from the left.

You won't like it.

They have to call you a redneck. They only operate within the realm of identity politics and equate human value to the category they assign to you.

Trump is the one who said the election was rigged in 2016, until he won.
Trump is the one who has already suggested that the 2020 election is being rigged against him.
Why were you Republicans NOT upset with that?
Why do you ONLY get upset when Kerry says the election might be rigged?

John Kerry is a fucking idiot.

I want Trump to win because after there isn't a revolution, Trump can stick it in his face.

America is coming back. I know Elitists like John Kerry don't like it, but tough shit.
Kerry should be more concerned about how to explain his son's shady deals with Hunter Biden in Ukraine.

Forum List

Back