Kerry's threat to Syria- scrutiny

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
It's so easy for American citizens to see through the bluster and blathering of the Obama administration no wonder the rest of the world ignores threats from the last Super Power. I guess Obama didn't have the stomach for it so he had the Secretary of State issue a foreign policy statement regarding the use of chemical weapons. Ever the pompous ass, Kerry was full of important sounding rhetoric and at the end it was just another empty threat by a paralyzed administration.

Did you see the guy run off the stage like his pants were on fire after he finished the speech? God forbid answering a couple of questions. What a pathetic bunch.

Kerry has to know that there is only a small percentage of people who believe that Assad used chemical weapons and an even smaller, miniscule, percentage of people who support American involvement in the Syrian civil war.

Why is John Kerry, a man known to participate in in mock-child sacrifice Druidic rituals at the Bohemian Grove, holding any political office within the United States?

My theory is that John Kerry was installed as Secretary of State to make Hillary Clinton's tenure as SoS look good by comparison. To whit; "Hillary was a complete waste of space as SoS but at least she wasn't as bad as that moron John Kerry", it's the one thing John Kerry is competent at , making other people look good by comparison.

Kerry has to know that there is only a small percentage of people who believe that Assad used chemical weapons and an even smaller, miniscule, percentage of people who support American involvement in the Syrian civil war.

Hmm, small number of people, large number of countries. I am against even being in the ME, and if anyone else wants to intervene and murder humans, so be it. The sabers are rattling in the EU, so I wouldn't call that a small number of people.

I can see that cons are losing their stomach for wars all of a sudden, whats the problem?:eusa_whistle:

Why is John Kerry, a man known to participate in in mock-child sacrifice Druidic rituals at the Bohemian Grove, holding any political office within the United States?

Because in America we let criminals & traitors hold office. You should know that, surprised you are ignorant on the subject.:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back