Kevin McCarthy Hands The Detonator To The Bomb Throwers

1.-With-Your-Finger.jpg
:fu:

Republicans have been promising for weeks that if they took the House of Representatives, it would be payback time for Democrats. Sure, they had a big show around releasing their “Commitment to America” to attempt to show that they had some kind of intent to act like real responsible adults put in charge of a nation, but it was all show and no substance.

Now they have their teeny-tiny majority, they’re doing exactly what they said they’d do: seek revenge on Democrats for winning and doing popular stuff.

This was the first public statement from the House GOP after securing their gerrymandered, tiny majority.

That’s previewing the first official press conference where Reps. Jim Jordan of Ohio and James Comer of Kentucky, the incoming chairs of the House Judiciary and Oversight committees respectively, announce their ridiculous probes into Hunter Biden, President Joe Biden’s son. They gave a preview—where else—on Sean Hannity’s show Wednesday. “We are going to make it very clear that this is now an investigation of President Biden,” Comer told Hannity. Because bogus investigations have worked out so well for them.

This isn’t going to work out for them like they think it will

It will be a total NaziCon clusterfuck that will throw the House into total chaos! The clowns will roar! They really don't understand how to govern - nor do they care! At least sanity will prevail in the Senate - I hope!

It will be a total NaziCon clusterfuck that will throw the House into total chaos! The clowns will roar! They really don't understand how to govern - nor do they care! At least sanity will prevail in the Senate - I hope!
All the sudden Dimtards don't like investigations.

Weird.

With Marjorie Taylor Greene calling the shots, what else could you expect?

Wow, Read your post, hypocrite. You sound like what you opposed for the past six years. Pull your head out of your ass or at least clean your stomach window so that you can show some consistency.

So you mean conducting phony investigations into non-crimes isn't the way you are supposed to govern?

However, in the case of Biden, the House is investigating real crimes. Serious crimes.

How is "investigating" Hunter Biden going to get inflation under control?

Republicans have been campaigning on how bad inflation was for about 2 years now, why isn't that their priority?
They certainly didn’t have to wait for a majority to sponsor legislation to help reduce inflation either. They have no intention of doing anything substantive.

They certainly didn’t have to wait for a majority to sponsor legislation to help reduce inflation either. They have no intention of doing anything substantive.
With Dims in power, what chance did that have? Apparently you believe in futile gestures.

Forum List

Back