🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kevin McCarthy is not shy about being a scum-bucket

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I know there's other threads on this issue, but I searched for the actual transcript of what McCarthy stated to his buddy Hannity on FOX.....Taking a cue from his predecessor, Joe, Kevin McCarthy is proud of being a scum-bucket.......(and I'm far, far from a Hillary fan.)

It would be such a unique pleasure for one....just ONE right wingers on here to openly state that the Benghazi hearings seem to NOT be to avenge the 4 dead Americans.....NOT to correct future possible mistakes by the State Dept.....NOT to identify the real culprits of this tragedy....................
THESE HEARING ARE NOTHING BUT A SCAM TO PREVENT H. CLINTON FROM RUNNING AWAY WITH THE PRESIDENCY NEXT YEAR.

MCCARTHY: I knew you'd want to ask it. What you're going to see is a conservative speaker, that takes a conservative Congress, that puts a strategy to fight and win. And let me give you one example. Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she's untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened, had we not fought and made that happen.

Last edited:
I know there's other threads on this issue, but I searched for the actual transcript of what McCarthy stated to his buddy Hannity on FOX.....Taking a cue from his predecessor, Joe, Kevin McCarthy is proud of being a scum-bucket.......(and I'm far, far from a Hillary fan.)

It would be such a unique pleasure for one....just ONE right wingers on here to openly state that the Benghazi hearings seem to NOT be to avenge the 4 dead Americans.....NOT to correct future possible mistake by the State Dept.....NOT to identify the real culprits of this tragedy....................
THESE HEARING ARE NOTHING BUT A SCAM TO PREVENT H. CLINTON FROM RUNNING AWAY WITH THE PRESIDENCY NEXT YEAR.

MCCARTHY: I knew you'd want to ask it. What you're going to see is a conservative speaker, that takes a conservative Congress, that puts a strategy to fight and win. And let me give you one example. Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she's untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened, had we not fought and made that happen.

So despite Hillary's best efforts (and her outright lies), the truth came out...

It would be such a unique pleasure for one....just ONE right wingers on here to openly state that the Benghazi hearings seem to NOT be to avenge the 4 dead Americans.....NOT to correct future possible mistake by the State Dept.....NOT to identify the real culprits of this tragedy....................

So despite Hillary's best efforts (and her outright lies), the truth came out...
What was the truth again?

• Banned

What the heck are you blabbering about? What "truth" about Hillary?

All we got was a direct admission from McCarthy that the entire Benghazi hearing is for political purposes to demonize Clinton......And it works on morons, as you've clearly shown.

Gee just 38 hrs ago the libs here were telling us McCarthy was a decent guy. Now he's a scumbag.
The hearings were to determine the truth of what happened. As it happened, the truth was 180 degrees from what Hillary was saying.

All we got was a direct admission from McCarthy that the entire Benghazi hearing is for political purposes to demonize Clinton......And it works on morons, as you've clearly shown.
He said no such thing, of course. You're too stupid to understand what he did say.

• Banned
So, the Hildebeast gets caught lying, repeatedly, and McCarthy's a scumbag?

English comprehension is a tough task for you, isn't it, Soggy?

RE-read the O/P, nitwit and tell us WHERE anything that McCarthy stated has anything to do with Clinton lying.

Actually, the hearings DID work, since they uncovered the lies Hillary and Obozo were spreading about the attacks being over a stupid video...

Gee just 38 hrs ago the libs here were telling us McCarthy was a decent guy. Now he's a scumbag.
The hearings were to determine the truth of what happened. As it happened, the truth was 180 degrees from what Hillary was saying.

Two response:

One, you would NEVER hear from me that McCarthy is anything BUT a scum bucket......

and, Two, WHERE exactly has the Benghazi Committee shown that Hillary lied????

Should we anxiously wait for your erudite revelations?

He said no such thing, of course. You're too stupid to understand what he did say.

Well, then.......what McCarthy must have said is more like a "dog-whistle" ONLY understood by fellow tea baggers.....like you.

Two response:

One, you would NEVER hear from me that McCarthy is anything BUT a scum bucket......

and, Two, WHERE exactly has the Benghazi Committee shown that Hillary lied????

Should we anxiously wait for your erudite revelations?
From CNN
Senators: Benghazi attack 'likely preventable' - CNNPolitics.com

The deadly attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, was "likely preventable" based on known security shortfalls and prior warnings that the security situation there was deteriorating, the majority of the Senate Intelligence Committee concluded in a report released on Wednesday.

Separately, the findings also noted what the FBI had told the panel -- that 15 people cooperating with its investigation had been killed in Benghazi, undercutting the investigation. It was not clear if the killings were related to the probe.

Moreover, it said that people linked with various al Qaeda-related groups in North Africa and elsewhere participated in the September 11, 2012, attack, but investigators haven't been able to determine whether any one group was in command.

The report placed some blame for the outcome on the State Department, saying it should have "increased its security posture more significantly" in Libya's second-largest city because of general warnings that U.S. personnel were at risk.

The intelligence community "provided ample strategic warning" that Americans and U.S. facilities were in danger, though it didn't offer a single warning that would have predicted the Benghazi attack that killed U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and three other Americans, the report said.

There's more at the site, if you're capable of reading it

I've said it. Many times.

You're welcome.

The hearings had nothing to do with finding the truth of what happened. It is purely partisan politics. If they had been looking for the truth they would be asking why we had a secret compound in Benghazi not asking why we didn't have more security. It's a red herring.

The report placed some blame for the outcome on the State Department, saying it should have "increased its security posture more significantly" in Libya's second-largest city because of general warnings that U.S. personnel were at risk.

The intelligence community "provided ample strategic warning" that Americans and U.S. facilities were in danger, though it didn't offer a single warning that would have predicted the Benghazi attack that killed U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and three other Americans, the report said.

You really SHOULD read what you posts....

The report placed some blame for the outcome on the State Department,

..... though it didn't offer a single warning that would have predicted the
Benghazi attack that killed U.S. Ambassador

The hearings had nothing to do with finding the truth of what happened. It is purely partisan politics. If they had been looking for the truth they would be asking why we had a secret compound in Benghazi not asking why we didn't have more security. It's a red herring.

As horrible as it may sound to state....the "blame" is also on the Ambassador Stevens placing himself and others in a very perilous situation without proper bodyguard support.

As horrible as it may sound to state....the "blame" is also on the Ambassador Stevens placing himself and others in a very perilous situation without proper bodyguard support.

Docs Back Up Claims for More Security in Benghazi

Republicans on the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform have released new documents backing up claims by security personnel previously station in Libya that there was a shortage of security personnel in Benghazi.

The documents contain previously unreleased cables from Ambassador Stevens and his staff reflecting concerns about safety in the country.

The U.S. State Department did not have an immediate comment.

This is another interesting read, if your Liberal education will allow you to understand the big words.

...At the very least, McCarthy showed some "candor" in opening the REASON for the hearings.....i.e., to demonize Hillary,

The documents contain previously unreleased cables from Ambassador Stevens and his staff reflecting concerns about safety in the country.

Soooooo, after Stevens voices concerns about safety in Libya....he leaves the relative safety of Tripoli, and travels with virtually NO support into the hotbed of a secret US location in Benghazi.......

Does THAT make any sense??? And how is it then just Hillary's fault?

The "truth" about Hillary is whatever the RW traitors' owners tell them it is.

Seriously, RW traitors are now lying even more than before the last two general elections.

Forum List

Back