🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kevin McCarthy is not shy about being a scum-bucket

Because this administration has done nothing but stonewall, slow walk, and impede the investigation in every way possible.
See, that was easy.

In other words, the SAUDIS were much more cooperative than "this administration" ......which you obviously hate so much that you blabber on like the idiot that you surely are.
The Saudis were handing over information to a Congressional inquiry?
Damn, you're stupid, s0n.

Because State could have responded positively to Stevens' requests for more security.

So, nitwit.....lets play this out.....

You're Stevens and have asked for more security

The security is not coming

You leave the more secure Tripoli compound

You travel 350 miles to Benghazi where they're rioting for a bunch of perceived reasons against the west.....

You travel with virtually NO security personnel...ON THE ANNIVERSARY OF 9-11,, NO LESS

Well, RabbiT even a low-life like you should follow where I am going with this scenario.

Last edited:

You really are a moron, Rabbit.....

YOU stated that the 9-11 investigation took LESS time than the on-going Benghazi one because the Obama administration was less "cooperative"....

Go back to bed or have another drink....

MCCARTHY: I knew you'd want to ask it. What you're going to see is a conservative speaker, that takes a conservative Congress, that puts a strategy to fight and win. And let me give you one example. Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she's untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened, had we not fought and made that happen.

What is really scary about McCarthy is that he uses the partisan Benghazi witch hunt as an example of what he needs to do more of if he becomes Speaker

What's scary is that people like you see absolutely nothing wrong with a State Department that did nothing and caused the deaths of four good men.

What's scary is people like you who watched an administration lie their asses off because Barry was in the middle of running for POTUS. He also had no problem jetting of to his Vegas fundraiser. Hell they knew it was a terrorist attack the minute it happened via the CIA.

That's some scary shit folks. People who could care less and defend the undefendable.

And yet, three years later you have no evidence that is what happened

There is no evidence that the State Department could have stopped the attacks........NONE

s
MCCARTHY: I knew you'd want to ask it. What you're going to see is a conservative speaker, that takes a conservative Congress, that puts a strategy to fight and win. And let me give you one example. Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she's untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened, had we not fought and made that happen.

What is really scary about McCarthy is that he uses the partisan Benghazi witch hunt as an example of what he needs to do more of if he becomes Speaker

What's scary is that people like you see absolutely nothing wrong with a State Department that did nothing and caused the deaths of four good men.

What's scary is people like you who watched an administration lie their asses off because Barry was in the middle of running for POTUS. He also had no problem jetting of to his Vegas fundraiser. Hell they knew it was a terrorist attack the minute it happened via the CIA.

That's some scary shit folks. People who could care less and defend the undefendable.

There is no evidence that the State Department could have stopped the attacks........NONE

Of course they couldn't stop the attacks dumbass.

They could have beefed up security or pulled our people out. Just like they did later in Libya. Guess you didn't read about all those warnings they got. Warnings that caused the Brits and the Red Cross to pull out. Warning they took very seriously.

Guess you missed the part where they had months of warnings and an ambassador requesting more security.

Guess you also missed the part where they did nothing.

Last edited:

For right wingers (to borrow from a popular title,) The Journey IS the Destination...if you know what I mean.

Of course they couldn't stop the attacks.

They could have beefed up security or pulled our people out. Guess you didn't read about all those warning they got. Warnings that caused the Brits and the Red Cross to pull out.

Guess you missed the part where they had months of warning and an ambassador requesting more security.

Republicans slashed funding for embassy security and then Monday morning quarterback when security is not adequate

Security could have been doubled and it still would not have been enough. Where was the security when the Marine Corps barracks were attacked killing 200 under Reagan? Where was the security when dozens were killed at embassies while Bush was president? Where was the security on 9-11?

For right wingers (to borrow from a popular title,) The Journey IS the Destination...if you know what I mean.

Reaching the destination would reveal the journey was unwarranted

They could have beefed up security or pulled our people out. Guess you didn't read about all those warning they got. Warnings that caused the Brits and the Red Cross to pull out.

Guess you missed the part where they had months of warning and an ambassador requesting more security.

Republicans slashed funding for embassy security and then Monday morning quarterback when security is not adequate

Security could have been doubled and it still would not have been enough. Where was the security when the Marine Corps barracks were attacked killing 200 under Reagan? Where was the security when dozens were killed at embassies while Bush was president? Where was the security on 9-11?

Bullshit. That's been debunked many times. Hell. I watched a woman a representative of the administration the next day saying money wasn't an issue.

They could have pulled our people out just like the Brits and The Red Cross. Just like they did later in Libya.

This isn't about Bush or 9-11. Though your deflection to Bush doesn't surprise me at all. Deflect much??

McCarthy.JPG

I know there's other threads on this issue, but I searched for the actual transcript of what McCarthy stated to his buddy Hannity on FOX.....Taking a cue from his predecessor, Joe, Kevin McCarthy is proud of being a scum-bucket.......(and I'm far, far from a Hillary fan.)

It would be such a unique pleasure for one....just ONE right wingers on here to openly state that the Benghazi hearings seem to NOT be to avenge the 4 dead Americans.....NOT to correct future possible mistakes by the State Dept.....NOT to identify the real culprits of this tragedy....................
THESE HEARING ARE NOTHING BUT A SCAM TO PREVENT H. CLINTON FROM RUNNING AWAY WITH THE PRESIDENCY NEXT YEAR.

So you have the link to the actual transcript?

Bullshit. That's been debunked many times. Hell. I watched a woman a representative of the administration the next day saying money wasn't an issue.

They could have pulled our people out just like the Brits and The Red Cross. Just like they did later in Libya.

This isn't about Bush or 9-11. Though your deflection to Bush doesn't surprise me at all. Deflect much??
Actually, it is about our resonse to terrorism

To elevate one incident with a relatively small number of deaths to this degree while you ignored much more severe attacks demonstrates this is nothing more than poltical

I know there's other threads on this issue, but I searched for the actual transcript of what McCarthy stated to his buddy Hannity on FOX.....Taking a cue from his predecessor, Joe, Kevin McCarthy is proud of being a scum-bucket.......(and I'm far, far from a Hillary fan.)

It would be such a unique pleasure for one....just ONE right wingers on here to openly state that the Benghazi hearings seem to NOT be to avenge the 4 dead Americans.....NOT to correct future possible mistake by the State Dept.....NOT to identify the real culprits of this tragedy....................
THESE HEARING ARE NOTHING BUT A SCAM TO PREVENT H. CLINTON FROM RUNNING AWAY WITH THE PRESIDENCY NEXT YEAR.

Gee just 38 hrs ago the libs here were telling us McCarthy was a decent guy. Now he's a scumbag.
The hearings were to determine the truth of what happened. As it happened, the truth was 180 degrees from what Hillary was saying.
Who said that? Name names.

Because State could have responded positively to Stevens' requests for more security.

So, nitwit.....lets play this out.....

You're Stevens and have asked for more security

The security is not coming

You leave the more secure Tripoli compound

You travel 350 miles to Benghazi where they're rioting for a bunch of perceived reasons against the west.....

You travel with virtually NO security personnel...ON THE ANNIVERSARY OF 9-11,, NO LESS

Well, RabbiT even a low-life like you should follow where I am going with this scenario.
Except none of that happened.
next.

You really are a moron, Rabbit.....

YOU stated that the 9-11 investigation took LESS time than the on-going Benghazi one because the Obama administration was less "cooperative"....

Go back to bed or have another drink....
Yes, it is true. The Bush Administration was forthcoming with information.
The Obama ADministration has done everything possible to block disclosure.
WHat about that is unclear to you?

But there is evidence they could have acted to prevent the deaths. W hich is really the point. Which is why you want to deflect to something else.
You really are transparently stupid, Nutwinger.

Sorry, Nutwinger. The "The GOP defunded security" meme has been debunked already.T he fact that you repeat it indicates you are sorry stupid.

So we have the the direct quote and nothing wrong with the quote. The Benghazi investigation confirmed that Hillary is untrustworthy. Thanks.

Yes, it's hard to fix innate stupidity on a forum board.... Stay just as "bright" as you are now.....the tea sippers need you.

Forum List

Back