🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kevin McCarthy is not shy about being a scum-bucket

I know there's other threads on this issue, but I searched for the actual transcript of what McCarthy stated to his buddy Hannity on FOX.....Taking a cue from his predecessor, Joe, Kevin McCarthy is proud of being a scum-bucket.......(and I'm far, far from a Hillary fan.)

It would be such a unique pleasure for one....just ONE right wingers on here to openly state that the Benghazi hearings seem to NOT be to avenge the 4 dead Americans.....NOT to correct future possible mistakes by the State Dept.....NOT to identify the real culprits of this tragedy....................
THESE HEARING ARE NOTHING BUT A SCAM TO PREVENT H. CLINTON FROM RUNNING AWAY WITH THE PRESIDENCY NEXT YEAR.

MCCARTHY: I knew you'd want to ask it. What you're going to see is a conservative speaker, that takes a conservative Congress, that puts a strategy to fight and win. And let me give you one example. Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she's untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened, had we not fought and made that happen.

It seems to be the motto in the political world, if you can't beat them Cheat!

But there is evidence they could have acted to prevent the deaths

Is that evidence being held 'hidden" in the unmentionables of right wingers' body parts?
The evidence is in plain sight. Which is why it is hidden from you.

You know, RabbiT....you'd have to be a hell of a lot smarter, to realize how TRULY STUPID you are.
I could never approach your level of stupidity. That's why I'm putting you in Ignore. Your posts are simply not even worth reading.

But there is evidence they could have acted to prevent the deaths

Is that evidence being held 'hidden" in the unmentionables of right wingers' body parts?
The evidence is in plain sight. Which is why it is hidden from you.

You know, RabbiT....you'd have to be a hell of a lot smarter, to realize how TRULY STUPID you are.
I could never approach your level of stupidity. That's why I'm putting you in Ignore. Your posts are simply not even worth reading.

The above "Thank You" is from me.........Go back to picking lint out of your belly-button.

So we have the the direct quote and nothing wrong with the quote. The Benghazi investigation confirmed that Hillary is untrustworthy. Thanks.

Yes, it's hard to fix innate stupidity on a forum board.... Stay just as "bright" as you are now.....the tea sippers need you.

And you stay a partisan left wing nutter, because those are the people that will believe your BS.

Last edited:
The Benghazi investigation confirmed that Hillary is untrustworthy. Thanks.

I must have missed that "breaking news" item about the "investigation confirmed that Hillary is untrustworthy".......Would you be kind enough to post on here EXACTLY how you came up with that conclusion?

I mean, otherwise I'd have to label you a partisan moron, don't you think?

The Benghazi investigation confirmed that Hillary is untrustworthy. Thanks.

I must have missed that "breaking news" item about the "investigation confirmed that Hillary is untrustworthy".......Would you be kind enough to post on here EXACTLY how you came up with that conclusion?

I mean, otherwise I'd have to label you a partisan moron, don't you think?

Just like you draw conclusions based on your interpretation of what McCarthy said, I can draw my conclusions of Hillary from Benghazi, e-mails, her past lies, he past actions.

You can label me whatever you want, your opinion has no weight in my life.

Just like you draw conclusions based on your interpretation of what McCarthy said, I can draw my conclusions of Hillary from Benghazi, e-mails, her past lies, he past actions.

Thank you...We NEED stupid people to identify to our children, warning them to be better educates lest they wind up as moronic as you.
Again, thank you

McCarthy is kind of the male version of Palin. He talks, word salad comes out.

And that's the dimbulb that Republicans might put in charge of the House. Pass the popcorn.

And that's the dimbulb that Republicans might put in charge of the House. Pass the popcorn.

McCarthy is NOTHING like Palin, who told the truth, while McCarthy is simply a RINO Republican in "BONER" suits!

BUT, we could always get back this absolute MORON!

wchTS59.jpg

Indeed...and lets hope for good health for Obama and Biden because this tea party idiot would actually be THIRD in line to be the leader of the free world...
Scary, isn't it?

Last edited:

Thank you...We NEED stupid people to identify to our children, warning them to be better educates lest they wind up as moronic as you.
Again, thank you

Well the first part is identifying yourself as a partisan moron, glad you fessed up.

Forum List

Back