🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kevin McCarthy is not shy about being a scum-bucket

The hearings had nothing to do with finding the truth of what happened. It is purely partisan politics. If they had been looking for the truth they would be asking why we had a secret compound in Benghazi not asking why we didn't have more security. It's a red herring.

...At the very least, McCarthy showed some "candor" in opening the REASON for the hearings.....i.e., to demonize Hillary,

Doncha love it when a Republican accidentally tells the truth?

The hearings had nothing to do with finding the truth of what happened. It is purely partisan politics. If they had been looking for the truth they would be asking why we had a secret compound in Benghazi not asking why we didn't have more security. It's a red herring.

...At the very least, McCarthy showed some "candor" in opening the REASON for the hearings.....i.e., to demonize Hillary,
This comes as no surprise, of course, that the 'hearings' were about partisan politics, about republicans trying to undermine the Clinton campaign, and about more lies from the reprehensible right.

Doncha love it when a Republican accidentally tells the truth?

How true.......I realize that scummy McCarthy was speaking to the usual FOX audience whose minds are not too bright and prone to swallow whatever FOX has already decided for them to think.......BUT, one would think that right wingers have never heard of video and sound clips by others....Go figure.

Poor hiLIARy! She never lies.

She was flat broke when she left the white house!
the poor thing was shot at by snipers when landing in Bosnia!
And she was named after Edmund Hilary!
Everyone knows Benghazi was the spontaneous reaction to a YouTube video!
She never sent any classified information through her secret e-mail!
She only used the secret email account so she could carry one device!!
It's all just a vast right wing conspiracy!!
She's trustworthy!! and likable!! and Honest!!

Q-poll-Hillary-Word-Cloud-620x390.png

The documents contain previously unreleased cables from Ambassador Stevens and his staff reflecting concerns about safety in the country.

Soooooo, after Stevens voices concerns about safety in Libya....he leaves the relative safety of Tripoli, and travels with virtually NO support into the hotbed of a secret US location in Benghazi.......

Does THAT make any sense??? And how is it then just Hillary's fault?

And how is it Hillary's or Obama's fault that the Republicans cut their security, leaving them wide open to attack?

The documents contain previously unreleased cables from Ambassador Stevens and his staff reflecting concerns about safety in the country.

Soooooo, after Stevens voices concerns about safety in Libya....he leaves the relative safety of Tripoli, and travels with virtually NO support into the hotbed of a secret US location in Benghazi.......

Does THAT make any sense??? And how is it then just Hillary's fault?

And how is it Hillary's or Obama's fault that the Republicans cut their security, leaving them wide open to attack?
That's a failed meme. There was no cut in security.
Your bullshit has failed once again.

Why is it so darn difficult for you half-brained, right wingers that this thread attacking McCarthy is NOT SUPPORT of Hillary?

What this thread IS about is the hypocrisy of the Benghazi hearings and the political witch hunt which should not be tolerated by EITHER side.

Rather than republicans concentrating on fulfilling their slogan of JOB, JOBS, JOBS......they've given us Benghazi, anti-gay bashings and Planned Parenthood.....

If you need help in deciphering the above find a 12 year old to help you.

Before you attack the source, nitwit.....just LOOK at the direct quote (and then apologize.)

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) said today that he voted to cut funding for U.S. embassy security amid political attacks from Republicans that the Obama administration did not do enough to secure the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya.......Republicans and their allies have been trying to politicize the attack — which killed four Americans, including the U.S. Ambassador to Libya — suggesting, without evidence, the Obama administration may have ignored intelligence that the attack was imminent, didn’t properly secure the Benghazi compound and is now trying to cover it up.

But hidden beneath the GOP campaign is the fact that House Republicans voted to cut nearly $300 million from the U.S. embassy security budget. When asked if he voted to cut the funds this morning on CNN, Chaffetz said, “Absolutely“:

O’BRIEN: Is it true that you voted to cut the funding for embassy security?

CHAFFETZ: Absolutely. Look, we have to make priorities and choices in this country. We have — think about this — 15,000 contractors in Iraq. We have more than 6,000 contractors, private army there for President Obama in Baghdad.

And we’re talking about can we get two dozen or so people into Libya to help protect our forces? When you’re in tough economic times, you have to make difficult choices how to prioritize this.

GOP Rep: I ‘Absolutely’ Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security

Before you attack the source, nitwit.....just LOOK at the direct quote (and then apologize.)

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) said today that he voted to cut funding for U.S. embassy security amid political attacks from Republicans that the Obama administration did not do enough to secure the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya.......Republicans and their allies have been trying to politicize the attack — which killed four Americans, including the U.S. Ambassador to Libya — suggesting, without evidence, the Obama administration may have ignored intelligence that the attack was imminent, didn’t properly secure the Benghazi compound and is now trying to cover it up.

But hidden beneath the GOP campaign is the fact that House Republicans voted to cut nearly $300 million from the U.S. embassy security budget. When asked if he voted to cut the funds this morning on CNN, Chaffetz said, “Absolutely“:

O’BRIEN: Is it true that you voted to cut the funding for embassy security?

CHAFFETZ: Absolutely. Look, we have to make priorities and choices in this country. We have — think about this — 15,000 contractors in Iraq. We have more than 6,000 contractors, private army there for President Obama in Baghdad.

And we’re talking about can we get two dozen or so people into Libya to help protect our forces? When you’re in tough economic times, you have to make difficult choices how to prioritize this.

GOP Rep: I ‘Absolutely’ Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security
OK, I see I am dealing with a nit wit. Read the link before you decide. There were no cuts to embassy security. The budget was not responsible for those deaths. Hillary Clinton and Obama are.
Libya Security Lapse: The Budget for Embassy Security Is Not Responsible

OK, I see I am dealing with a nit wit. Read the link before you decide. There were no cuts to embassy security. The budget was not responsible for those deaths. Hillary Clinton and Obama are.
Libya Security Lapse: The Budget for Embassy Security Is Not Responsible

Fine...we're dealing here with the "opinion" from the Heritage Foundation (your source) VERSUS what specifically a powerful republican in congress actually stated......I'll let others judge......

Now.....regardless of what you think of Hillary (if you can get that thorn out of your....whatever) and ask yourself.....WHY....WHY would Hillary choose to have her friend (Stevens) murdered??? What's the gain of that inaction?

Would it have been better for Hillary to have SAVED Stevens from an attack?

Why is it so darn difficult for you half-brained, right wingers that this thread attacking McCarthy is NOT SUPPORT of Hillary?

What this thread IS about is the hypocrisy of the Benghazi hearings and the political witch hunt which should not be tolerated by EITHER side.

Rather than republicans concentrating on fulfilling their slogan of JOB, JOBS, JOBS......they've given us Benghazi, anti-gay bashings and Planned Parenthood.....

If you need help in deciphering the above find a 12 year old to help you.
You fail.

The reason we have an investigation into Benghazi is because 4 Americans died and hiLIARy, along with Susan Rice and the entire Obama administration, LIED about it.

Do you seriously believe that "a youtube video" had anything to do with Benghazi? If you do, congratulations you are officially a moron.

There is a valid reason for the investigation. Hence no hypocrisy. The fact that the politically fallout is negative for hiLIARy is a nice bonus.

You fail.

Apparently Zander, being the eternal idiot that he is, has taken lessons in debate from his hero, Joe-YOU LIE-Wilson......

Today I heard that this Benghazi investigation is now the LONGEST ever in congressional history.

Would you believe that this "investigation" has taken longer than:

Pearl Harbor Attack
Kennedy Assassination
Watergate

.......AND, what do we have for this arduous effort by those same republicans who got voted in on the mantra of creating JOBS???????...................NOTHING!!!!!

Last edited:
You fail.

Apparently Zander, being the eternal idiot that he is, has taken lessons in debate from his hero, Joe-YOU LIE-Wilson......

Today I heard that this Benghazi investigation is now the LONGEST ever in congressional history.

Would you believe that this "investigation" has taken longer than:

Pearl Harbor Attack
Kennedy Assassination
Watergate

.......AND, what do we have for this arduous effort by those same republicans who got voted in on the mantra of creating JOBS???????...................NOTHING!!!!!

Let me make this simple for you.

Do you believe that the Benghazi attack was the result of a YOUTUBE video?

:rofl:

As good a reason as any other......It doesn't take much to instigate murderous radicals to attack the US....

Now, do YOU believe that Clinton PLANNED to have Stevens murdered?

Do you believe that 9-11 was instigated by our troops having stepped foot on Saudi holy lands?

Do you believe that Kennedy was assassinated by the Mafia?

Bear in mind that the latter TWO investigations took MUCH LESS time than Benghazi has.

As good a reason as any other......It doesn't take much to instigate murderous radicals to attack the US....

Do you believe that 9-11 was instigated by our troops having stepped foot on Saudi holy lands?

Bear in mind that the latter TWO investigations took MUCH LESS time than Benghazi has.

I don't think Clinton planned to have Stevens murdered. I just want her to admit that she and the State Dept. lied about the "youtube" video in an effort to deflect blame from the Obama administration. It's not that hard. We all know the truth. I'd have a helluva lot more respect for her (or anyone) if she'd tell the truth for a change. SHe lies so easily it's reflexive.

Who cares how long it takes? I like that they are taking their time and overturning every stone. They need to! They are dealing with one of the slipperiest pigs in the sty! Look how long it took to get her scumbag husband! She needs to be held accountable for her lies.

The rest of your post is nonsensical diversion ......

the State Dept. lied about the "youtube" video in an effort to deflect blame from the Obama administration

What the hell are you talking about with the above? How is "blaming a YouTube video" shielding the Obama administration?

Right after the attack, EVERYONE was scrambling for some explanation and the YouTube video was one of many possibility and, accordingly, it was voiced that way.

So, after this 500 days of "investigations"....WHAT IS the committee's real reason for the attack?

OK you have officially entered "Moron" territory. No, a video did not cause the attack. That has been proved. More entries into Moron territory and you enter IgnoreLand.

OK you have officially entered "Moron" territory. No, a video did not cause the attack. That has been proved

Sorry, I had forgotten that those terrorists in Benghazi have periodic afternoon chats with you RabbiT.

He said no such thing, of course. You're too stupid to understand what he did say.

Well, then.......what McCarthy must have said is more like a "dog-whistle" ONLY understood by fellow tea baggers.....like you.

Not Tea Party...but clearly you are reading what you want to read.

If you really peer between the lines there are a couple of stock tips too. :beer:

Forum List

Back