Kevin Spacey cleared of sexually assaulting four men

This is a bit of a turm up I did not hear all of the evidence but it sounded credible to me.

Ah well. Does this mean his career is back on GO.
He should sue everyone who wronged him, including those who took him off projects just because you always believe the accusers.

What city was the trial in? I bet it was in a liberal run shithole with groomers as the jury. They got to stick together.

He should sue everyone who wronged him, including those who took him off projects just because you always believe the accusers.
This is the issue everyone should be concerned with. We can call it cancel culture, optics, perception, etc., but the innocent until proven guilty doesn't exist anymore. Maybe, just maybe, something should be done about it. Allow the court system to do its job. Unfortunately, so much information is public, and the legal system can take years to resolve or convict.
I just want my last season of House of Cards to be redone now. Great show that had a terrible last season.

And Hollywood is on strike. He has nothing to do 24/7 but plan to rape more ass... What the hell is going on lol

Come on... just look at him... of course he is a pervert... we have all known that for years... he must of got a queer jury.... and this gender freak out wave came just in time for his trial....

Forum List

Back