Key Democratic Officials Now Warning Base Not to Expect Evidence of Trump/Russia Collusion

In my humble opinion, the only serious question left is, did the Democrats conduct surveillance on the Trump Campaign? I really wanna know the answer to that question.

I don't really give a damn. There is way more important crap going on.

Which is nothing new and nothing we don't do to them.

Not entirely true. It is taken to a new level. Should it be ignored?

I doubt that many of those brushing it under the rug would do so if their candidate had lost and the hacking had released negative info on THEIR candidate.

What's disturbing is not who won or lost but a deliberate attack on our democratic system and an erosion of trust in it.

So fine, say everyone does it. That makes it ok?

Do you believe Russia should be punished somehow while we aren't? Is it wrong when they do it but ok when we do it? Are we going to stop? We aren't. I really don't see how we can be so outraged or pretend this is anything new or unexpected. I don't want to set a precedent that will be used against us. I know we won't stop, so eventually, we are going to be bitten by this as well IMO.

Do you remember the political fall out and embarressment when Snowden's data dump revealed how we spied on allies (and this going back BEFORE Obama)? Everyone knows everyone spies and meddles. When it becomes evident - like it did with Snowden, it provides political ammo for individual countries as well as extreme embarressment. And some of those countries did punish us to the extent they could - even if it was mostly public hazing.

On the other hand - Russia has upped the ante in my opinion. So my question is at what point does it become damaging enough you have to confront it? Social media has hugely changed the playing field for this stuff.

Everyone does it...
Everyone tries to gain nuclear capability - why should we punish them?
Everyone hacks - why should we punish them? We punished China, but you're saying don't do it to Russia?

What sanctions or punishment did we receive? We got egg on face for influencing our ally's election and spying on our friends. Russia has egg on her face for meddling in an adversary's election. What other penalty would you impose that we would accept applied to us when we get caught?
Do you have proof of these allegations of yours?

A brief history of the times the US meddled in others' elections

The U.S. is no stranger to interfering in the elections of other countries

Database Tracks History Of U.S. Meddling In Foreign Elections

Democrats Decry Russia Influencing U.S. Election. FLASHBACK: Obama Admin Funds Group That Tries to Influence Israeli Election.

In my humble opinion, the only serious question left is, did the Democrats conduct surveillance on the Trump Campaign? I really wanna know the answer to that question.

No, nothing's more important than a subversion of everything our nation stands for. A Ruling Party surveilling the opposition's Candidate for President is an incredibly egregious attack on our Democracy. I'm very interested in learning whether or not it happened. I think we need to know.

The investigation of Comrade Trump and his ties to his best buddy is no where near complete.
Failed thread.

Not entirely true. It is taken to a new level. Should it be ignored?

I doubt that many of those brushing it under the rug would do so if their candidate had lost and the hacking had released negative info on THEIR candidate.

What's disturbing is not who won or lost but a deliberate attack on our democratic system and an erosion of trust in it.

So fine, say everyone does it. That makes it ok?

Do you believe Russia should be punished somehow while we aren't? Is it wrong when they do it but ok when we do it? Are we going to stop? We aren't. I really don't see how we can be so outraged or pretend this is anything new or unexpected. I don't want to set a precedent that will be used against us. I know we won't stop, so eventually, we are going to be bitten by this as well IMO.

Do you remember the political fall out and embarressment when Snowden's data dump revealed how we spied on allies (and this going back BEFORE Obama)? Everyone knows everyone spies and meddles. When it becomes evident - like it did with Snowden, it provides political ammo for individual countries as well as extreme embarressment. And some of those countries did punish us to the extent they could - even if it was mostly public hazing.

On the other hand - Russia has upped the ante in my opinion. So my question is at what point does it become damaging enough you have to confront it? Social media has hugely changed the playing field for this stuff.

Everyone does it...
Everyone hacks - why should we punish them? We punished China, but you're saying don't do it to Russia?

What sanctions or punishment did we receive? We got egg on face for influencing our ally's election and spying on our friends. Russia has egg on her face for meddling in an adversary's election. What other penalty would you impose that we would accept applied to us when we get caught?

Democrats Decry Russia Influencing U.S. Election. FLASHBACK: Obama Admin Funds Group That Tries to Influence Israeli Election.
Look at this idiot carrying 45's water because he's petrified the truth will come out of how Russia subverted our democracy.
There's only one word for you: traitor.

No, nothing's more important than a subversion of everything our nation stands for. A Ruling Party surveilling the opposition's Candidate for President is an incredibly egregious attack on our Democracy. I'm very interested in learning whether or not it happened. I think we need to know.

Fine...........(sigh). Then can we move on?

Everyone does it...

Look at this idiot carrying 45's water because he's petrified the truth will come out of how Russia subverted our democracy.
There's only one word for you: traitor.

Traitor? 'Splain........

Fine...........(sigh). Then can we move on?

Surprised you aren't concerned. Surveilling the opposition's Candidate for President signifies a very dangerous threat to our Democracy. We need to know if it did happen. Think about it a bit more.

Chew on this...

I would characterize it this way at the outset of the investigation: There is circumstantial evidence of collusion. There is direct evidence, I think, of deception and that's where we begin the investigation."

Rep. Schiff: 'Circumstantial Evidence of Collusion - NBC News

There is no evidence.

Yeah, tell us that after all the hearings and investigations.
I'm telling you now..........you have nothing. And at the end of this road, the Democrats will have lost far more than they already have.

Chew on this...

I would characterize it this way at the outset of the investigation: There is circumstantial evidence of collusion. There is direct evidence, I think, of deception and that's where we begin the investigation."

There is no evidence.

I'm telling you now..........you have nothing. And at the end of this road, the Democrats will have lost far more than they already have.

Well, gee, that didn't stop the Benghazi NaziCons...

Chew on this...

There is no evidence.

Take note, there is no come back for the Democrats if they continue to pursue this shit.

Chew on this...

There is no evidence.

Take note, there is no come back for the Democrats if they continue to pursue this shit.

Well, gee, Benghazi worked quite well for NaziCons. Along with all of Trump's lies and conspiracy theories...

58 Donald Trump Conspiracy Theories (and Counting!): The Definitive Trump Conspiracy Guide

There is no evidence.

Well, gee, Benghazi worked quite well for NaziCons.

Listen up. The Democrats have no redeemable qualities. They have no candidates. They are unwilling to focus on policies. The Democrats have supported the privatization of schools, the post office, and social security. The Democrats lack integrity. You have already lost.

IMO Comey isnt about to take center stage and throw 17 seprate Intelligence agencies under the bus, and say they were 100% wrong.

hide and watch

Finally, an Alt Right admission by weatherman - "just as right-wing media polemicists did [feeding the base increasingly unhinged, fact-free conspiracies] after both Bill Clinton and Obama were elected" - of what he does here.
Oh yeah I almost forgot about the VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY !!! Which never existed.

IMO Comey isnt about to take center stage and throw 17 seprate Intelligence agencies under the bus, and say they were 100% wrong.

hide and watch

I can't wait for the big question.

Mr. Comey when you investigated the servers what did you find?

:lmao:

Because he never investigated the servers because the D's won't let him.

Forum List

Back