Key inflation cause: Republican policy

Already addressed your lying OP, Simp.

Nazi Piglosy has controlled the purse strings since 2018, and your Dimtards have controlled everything since Jan 2021 when inflation was 1.4%.

Nobody is buying your bullshit Republicans are responsible for Bidenflation, Dumbass.
There you go including context.

Current inflation is part of a continuum.
Agree with you there.

It’s about 80% supply restrictions which will work itself out. You’re seeing too much supply this fall in a lot of places. Team Transitory was right. This isn’t monetary. It’s supply of goods driven along with some unique factors like:

- Ukraine war
- Bird flu
- OPEC cutback
- Labor force reductions

Stock market is 30% higher than it was after Trumps second year - prepandemic even. What’s your complaint?
Up about 6% on your Vegetable Messiah's watch after almost 2 years. 3% per year.

Biden sux sweaty donkey balls.

Nazi Piglosy has controlled the purse strings since 2018, and your Dimtards have controlled everything since Jan 2021 when inflation was 1.4%.

Nobody is buying your bullshit Republicans are responsible for Bidenflation, Dumbass.
it’s amazing how cult like the dembots thinking is….their propagandist over a MSdNC are feeding them these lies and they actually can’t think for themselves and recognize the obvious lies

Don’t be an idiot. Inflation starting hitting well before the democrats did anything as it was the result of the things I outlined. Being a simpleton who wants to yell “go team” in the face of disastrous policies is counter to your welfare.

Tell me this. What do you think about Trump shutting down 60% of oil rigs before Biden came into office?

What do you think about the two million less barrels Trump negotiated to output?

What do you think about a shrinking workforce from a restricted immigration policy and bad health policy of Republicans?
What do you think about Trump shutting down 60% of oil rigs before Biden came into office?

I think you are a liar. Prove me wrong.

Agree with you there.

It’s about 80% supply restrictions which will work itself out. You’re seeing too much supply this fall in a lot of places. Team Transitory was right. This isn’t monetary. It’s supply of goods driven along with some unique factors like:

- Ukraine war
- Bird flu
- OPEC cutback
- Labor force reductions
If I'm paying $3.25/gallon with a surplus supply then we're in deep shit.

Which one of the causes I identified was driven by democratic congress? Here they are:

Oil prices
1. US oil well closures of 60% under Trump
2. 2M barrel reduction of OPEC

Labor force reduction
1. Millions of Covid deaths
2. Early retirees
3. Reduction in immigration (legal)

So what did the democrats do there? I’ll await you’re brilliant retort that will likely be a meme.

I think you are a liar. Prove me wrong.

Oil rigs in production.

8ED220D0-8C4E-482C-AB08-25A442DBBE4E.jpeg

Which one of the causes I identified was driven by democratic congress? Here they are:

Oil prices
1. US oil well closures of 60% under Trump
2. 2M barrel reduction of OPEC

Labor force reduction
1. Millions of Covid deaths
2. Early retirees
3. Reduction in immigration (legal)

So what did the democrats do there? I’ll await you’re brilliant retort that will likely be a meme.
Well closures were caused by lawsuits brough forth by Liberal groups.
15 Democrats MDs in Congress knew nothing about COVID?
OPEC was happy with Trump and hates Biden.

Well closures were caused by lawsuits brough forth by Liberal groups.
15 Democrats MDs in Congress knew nothing about COVID?
OPEC was happy with Trump and hates Biden.
Well closures were from low demand under Trump due to Covid and low prices that didn’t support running. Not lawsuits. Come on man.

I’m not saying Covid was all Trumps fault but the labor force was trimmed by it and the pubs were nearly useless fighting the impacts.

OPEC is happy with people who make them rich. Nice job Trump.

Well closures were from low demand under Trump due to Covid and low prices that didn’t support running. Not lawsuits. Come on man.

I’m not saying Covid was all Trumps fault but the labor force was trimmed by it and the pubs were nearly useless fighting the impacts.

RE Covid: Shutdowns were done by DIMTARD GOVERNORS. Trump shut nothing down. And there have been more deaths on your Vegetable Messiah's watch with all the magical "vaccines'.

The inflation of 2021/2022 is undoubtably the result of key Republican policy failures specific to the workforce and oil pricing. These two Republican pressures behind the worldwide supply availability are the three direct causes of inflation. Mic drop.

1. Labor shortage - 3.5M deficit in workers
  1. Declining immigration
  2. Covid deaths
  3. Early retirees due to safety
2. Gas prices
  1. Oil rig shut downs during Trump - over 600
  2. Negotiated reduction in OPEC - over 2M B/D
3. World wide supply shortage
  1. This is not the pubs fault as it’s affected every country.

Irrefutable Data:

Their exit is causing a ripple effect. Between early retirees, “a surge in deaths,” and a decline in immigration, the American labor force is missing about 3.5 million people, Fed chair Jerome Powell said in late November. The excess retirements in particular “might now account for more than 2 million of the 3 ½ million shortfall in the labor force,” he said. Experts worry the shortfall could make it harder to tame inflation.

Oil rigs in use at the end of January:

View attachment 743240

View attachment 743244
Damn, dude....

Have some mercy for their shibboleths...

So Trump made the Saudis rich and also made the price of gasoline plummet, which, according to you, is bad.
There are over 90 oil fields being suspended due to lawsuits, which, according to you, is good.
Please share more bullshit with us.

So Trump made the Saudis rich and also made the price of gasoline plummet, which, according to you, is bad.
There are over 90 oil fields being suspended due to lawsuits, which, according to you, is good.
Please share more bullshit with us.
No...he did this IN RESPONSE to prices plummeting.

You really aren't very bright.

Do as your told, cretin...or I'll go find a post of yours blaming Biden for gas prices.
Two different things, Simp.

A President can't shut down oil rigs since they are owned by corporations. A President can influence gas prices with EOs and policies attacking the oil industry.

But I don't expect you to be able to comprehend these things. They are usually not explained on the back of a box of Lucky Charms.

Republican economic policy is largely Democrat economic policy.

Not as long as the Republican tax and labour codes remain in force. Until you have a tax and labour codes that taxes the wealthy, and supports working families, your people will never again enjoy the economic gains of the 21st Century. This is why the USA isn't even in the top 10 countries in the world to live in.

Forum List

Back