Key inflation cause: Republican policy

Inflation happened because of trillions and trillions of cheap dollars.

As pointed out earlier econ 101.
That is the other thing, Joe goes along with continued mass spending, driving inflation even higher

And yes, the GOP stabbed the country in the back, once again, to do along with the country destroying democrats.

Thanks for playing.

You twist yourself into knots, brah. Biden was responsible for restricted fuel supply from day 1 of his presidency. See here:

Note the date and read what's in that EO. If you dare.

Here, I'll help ya:

"place a temporary moratorium on all activities of the Federal Government relating to the implementation of the Coastal Plain Oil and Gas Leasing Program"

"Revoking the March 2019 Permit for the Keystone XL Pipeline."

Section 7 is the most pertinent. That's where the most damage was done.
I linked the number of oil rigs operational. Biden has added. You’re conflating supply chain and oil production. Trump did no investment in infrastructure and we weren’t ready for the goods to get into the country when BIDEN opened it up thanks to vaccine distribution. Thanks to Trump for supporting the development of it.

Joe Biden did not cause the inflation. He can't even tie his own shoes.

Joe did contribute to it as he supported all the actions that have led up to it and he continues to support it.

Weird how all these “Republican policies” happen while Dimwingers control the House, Senate, and White House.
Nope. The effect did. The policies happened under Trump. Biden’s are getting going now. He’ll pass over a good trend to whoever is next.

That is the other thing, Joe goes along with continued mass spending, driving inflation even higher

That's true.

And yes, the GOP stabbed the country in the back, once again, to do along with the country destroying democrats.

Thanks for playing.

As I said, the economic policies of one are the policies of the other.

I lay the blame of inflation on GW Bush, Obama, Trump, Biden, and 107th thru 116th US Congress. Sooner or later cheapening money through deficit spending is going to bite you in the ass.
GW's 2007 Budget deficit was a whopping $ 162 Billion.
Obama averaged Over $ 1.2 Trillion in annual budget deficits
his first term.
Care to reiterate yer asumptions.

Nope. The effect did. The policies happened under Trump. Biden’s are getting going now. He’ll pass over a good trend to whoever is next.

The policies that have created the current mess started well before Trump. Trump did continue them.

GW's 2007 Budget deficit was a whopping $ 162 Billion.
Obama averaged Over $ 1.2 Trillion in annual budget deficits
his first term.
Care to reiterate yer asumptions.

Trump added 7.8 trillion in new debt in 4 years. Almost 2 trillion a year.

Trump added 7.8 trillion in new debt in 4 years. Almost 2 trillion a year.
As the Climate cult wants to spend $100 trillion fighting the air

They have only just begun to spend.

As the Climate cult wants to spend $100 trillion fighting the air

They have only just begun to spend.

To note, what one might want does nothing to add to the current inflation.

Pedo Joe’s trend:

High inflation.
High gas prices
Huge deficits
Drug shortages
Baby formula shortages
Invasion of our Southern border.
100,000 Fentanyl deaths per year.
Most Covid deaths
War in Europe
FBI that routinely violates the First Amandment Rights of Americans
Kids being groomed to lop off body parts.

There may be more.

I linked the number of oil rigs operational. Biden has added. You’re conflating supply chain and oil production. Trump did no investment in infrastructure and we weren’t ready for the goods to get into the country when BIDEN opened it up thanks to vaccine distribution. Thanks to Trump for supporting the development of it.

Your apparent love of and trust in massive government goes against historical evidence.
Big, all powerful government is the antithesis of liberty and personal prosperity.
You may be personally benefiting from the Corporate Cartel now, but eventually it is not sustainable and you will suffer as well.

Last edited:
I can seed where even most Leftist Grandmas are likely
to say to you if in passing ... Go away Sonny ... you bother Me!.
Knowing that you just barely completed semester one in
Bot Training.Beford being allowed to take off fir Christmas.

In your case, it averages out. But you had actual physical work to do. Most of the govt are paper pushers with lots of created, red-tape work, and they are running a big scam on the American taxpayer.

The other thing they do is take vacations - to the beach, to the ski lodge, whatever - and bring their laptops. They log on, do a little work, and then play the rest of the day - all without claiming annual leave. I know someone who went to Vermont last winter for three weeks, and didn’t claim a day of leave. She skied each and every day, for hours.

It’s a scam. The USPS is different.
well i am not going to say anymore because outside of the PO i cant comment on what those other people do because i really dont know....but one thing i will say....middle management in most govt agencies are all the same...back stabbing assholes.....and i still will bet many of those people you see are in some kind of supervisory position...

well i am not going to say anymore because outside of the PO i cant comment on what those other people do because i really dont know....but one thing i will say....middle management in most govt agencies are all the same...back stabbing assholes.....and i still will bet many of those people you see are in some kind of supervisory position...
I would agree with that. The people I know are not at the VERY top - but a grade or two below. What they get away with while earning six figures would make your blood boil.

The whole thing is nauseating. I tried to have a discussion with a liberal this weekend who disagrees with the idea that people should have jobs. She truly believes that work should be an option for people who want to do, and that we (taxpayers) should support them if they’d rather not. When I started to explain the problem with that, she put up her hand and said she doesn’t want to hear about Republicans’ opinions. It’s a form of silencing and why Democrats can’t see what is wrong with their cockamamie opinions…..they refuse to hear the opposing side.

I
That’s not the Democratic platform. Minim wages are. Healthcare is. Not working isnt.

Typical clueless leftists believes a higher minimum wage and free healthcare will raise employment. This type of stupid isn’t natural. It’s groomed.

Pedo Joe’s trend:

High inflation.
High gas prices
Huge deficits
Drug shortages
Baby formula shortages
Invasion of our Southern border.
100,000 Fentanyl deaths per year.
Most Covid deaths
War in Europe
FBI that routinely violates the First Amandment Rights of Americans
Kids being groomed to lop off body parts.

There may be more.
And that don't even include what other stuff are on the
Biden menu.Like how he insisted on calling the Truck Driver
who his first wife struck with her vehicle a drunken Driver.
Total unabashed LIE.The unfortunate accident killed First Wife
Neilia and 13 month old Amy.
Biden maintained for some time insisting the Tractor-Trailor
driver was drunk.Total Lie.What Biden does.

We all agree that inflation is rising prices that reduce purchasing power. No one. No one on the planet defines inflation as money supply increases. That is an actual contributor. You are totally backwards. Feel free to clear it up.

Absolutely 100% wrong

Forum List

Back