Key to Victory: Vote Your Race

Democrats are anti white people. Never seen a more racist gathering in the political history of the United States.
I wouldn't be so vocal about that opinion if you want to be taken seriously. Take a deep breath and try and look at the situation a little more objectively. Many white people are democrats and are not anti-white, many people of all races are democrat without race being a driving factor in their ideology... there are many other motives and priorities that drive people to the left. You seem to be glossing right over those and taking an extremely distorted POV.
Look at the radicals in BLM. Why do blacks get a free pass to vote 98% Democrat, but when 60% of white males vote GOP they are racist. Fuck Democrats.
Fighting from the position of an oppressed minority is a different kind of racist than that from the privileged majority. It doesn't excuse everything is alive seen the BLM cross the line at times, however, they are going to get away with more because they are playing defense in a sense
We aren't a privileged majority moron.

You certainly aren't. Intelligence is a privilege.

Democrats are anti white people. Never seen a more racist gathering in the political history of the United States.

^Sad because his angry little world is shrinking faster than his tiny mind can adjust.
I love how you are implying that complaining about anti-white racism is bigotry.

Actual progressives left your party a long time ago.

I love how you're implying that the anti white bigotry you speak of is real. You've never experienced real racism and never will.
It is 100% real. Watched any of the DNC racist rant in Philadelphia?

Okay,

name the white people bashed for being white people (and for that alone)

by any speaker at the convention.

Be specific with your proof.

Oh my. Stunned silence.

Are you choking on your own bullshit? Ewwwww....

After the racists rant, better known as the Democratic Convention, if people vote their race...Trump wins. 98% of Blacks vote stright Democrat. Match it with 98% of whites voting for party that represents them...Trump wins.

pointing out the disgusting bigotry of the right is not racist.

pond scum.

I wouldn't be so vocal about that opinion if you want to be taken seriously. Take a deep breath and try and look at the situation a little more objectively. Many white people are democrats and are not anti-white,

They may not be anti-white, but their party is.

Liberal politicians: we need immigration reform.
Translation: we need to make whites a minority in our country!

Then all the white liberals jump up and down and cheer. Can you look back in history and see stupid people of a race cheering the concept of them becoming a minority in their own country? This is what white liberals do.

It's not only here, but in Europe as well, and we all know what's now going on over there. Liberalism is destroying Europe.

After the racists rant, better known as the Democratic Convention, if people vote their race...Trump wins. 98% of Blacks vote stright Democrat. Match it with 98% of whites voting for party that represents them...Trump wins.

Both Trump and Hillary Clinton are white. How does voting your race work, then?

Not divisive at all.Nope.

That is an incredible bit of ignoring the truth. Even with Trump the Republican party didn't have the in fighting we are seeing with the democrats. They can't unite themselves and you say they are not divisive, pretty incredible.

I wouldn't be so vocal about that opinion if you want to be taken seriously. Take a deep breath and try and look at the situation a little more objectively. Many white people are democrats and are not anti-white, many people of all races are democrat without race being a driving factor in their ideology... there are many other motives and priorities that drive people to the left. You seem to be glossing right over those and taking an extremely distorted POV.
Look at the radicals in BLM. Why do blacks get a free pass to vote 98% Democrat, but when 60% of white males vote GOP they are racist. Fuck Democrats.
Fighting from the position of an oppressed minority is a different kind of racist than that from the privileged majority. It doesn't excuse everything is alive seen the BLM cross the line at times, however, they are going to get away with more because they are playing defense in a sense

I easily destroy your pathetic posts on here every day.

You are far below me.

You are far below me.

You never debate me.

You are far below me.

You never debate me.
You can't really debate properly on an Internet forum, but I have argued against your points on here numerous times.

Both Trump and Hillary Clinton are white. How does voting your race work, then?
Trump never kissed the ass of cop killer advocacy group BLM.

Privileged majority. Lmfao.

I wouldn't be so vocal about that opinion if you want to be taken seriously. Take a deep breath and try and look at the situation a little more objectively. Many white people are democrats and are not anti-white,

Then all the white liberals jump up and down and cheer. Can you look back in history and see stupid people of a race cheering the concept of them becoming a minority in their own country? This is what white liberals do.

It's not only here, but in Europe as well, and we all know what's now going on over there. Liberalism is destroying Europe.
Our country was built on immigration and has always stood as a land of opportunity for everybody... Not just native white people. It's this principle that liberals support and celebrate.

Our country was built on immigration and has always stood as a land of opportunity for everybody... Not just native white people. It's this principle that liberals support and celebrate.
No it has not. See Chinese Exclusionary Act, Emergency Quota Act, National Origins Act, and the qualifiers to come to the early colonies.

What liberals celebrate and support is selling out their own people for votes. It's no secret that minorities all vote Democrat by majority. The evil plot of course is to bring them in, and when liberals gain enough power to control our government and courts, create laws that allow all those people to secure their power.

Then this country will be a one-party government. No need to even have elections other than the primaries. We will spin down this eddy of demise and long for the days when whites were the majority.

To say our country is "for everybody" is to say we no longer need borders. When we no longer have borders, we no longer have a country. It will be the most successful experiment in history gone wrong.

Forum List

Back