Key to Victory: Vote Your Race

your 98% # is F'd

if_the_2016_presidential_election_were_being_held_today-_trump_clinton_chartbuilder_f0ced302f87f62e9dbf2c3c8eaf6a091.nbcnews-ux-600-480.png
There is the problem. 42% of whites vote for a party that has made clear that it hates them.
Clear?
Democrats are anti white people. Never seen a more racist gathering in the political history of the United States.
I wouldn't be so vocal about that opinion if you want to be taken seriously. Take a deep breath and try and look at the situation a little more objectively. Many white people are democrats and are not anti-white, many people of all races are democrat without race being a driving factor in their ideology... there are many other motives and priorities that drive people to the left. You seem to be glossing right over those and taking an extremely distorted POV.
Look at the radicals in BLM. Why do blacks get a free pass to vote 98% Democrat, but when 60% of white males vote GOP they are racist. Fuck Democrats.
LOL No, fuck you, you silly old bastard. Of course blacks are voting Democrat. Republicans like you have made it plain that you want to go back to the days prior to the '60's. And after they have been called rapists and thieves, you wonder why Americans with Hispanic background won't vote for the GOP. This old white working man is voting for Hillary because she represents the policies that will benefit me, not because we are or are not of the same race or religion.

Our country was built on immigration and has always stood as a land of opportunity for everybody... Not just native white people. It's this principle that liberals support and celebrate.

What liberals celebrate and support is selling out their own people for votes. It's no secret that minorities all vote Democrat by majority. The evil plot of course is to bring them in, and when liberals gain enough power to control our government and courts, create laws that allow all those people to secure their power.

Then this country will be a one-party government. No need to even have elections other than the primaries. We will spin down this eddy of demise and long for the days when whites were the majority.

To say our country is "for everybody" is to say we no longer need borders. When we no longer have borders, we no longer have a country. It will be the most successful experiment in history gone wrong.

Who's saying we don't need borders?

You righties just make shit up.

There is the problem. 42% of whites vote for a party that has made clear that it hates them.
Clear?
Democrats are anti white people. Never seen a more racist gathering in the political history of the United States.
I wouldn't be so vocal about that opinion if you want to be taken seriously. Take a deep breath and try and look at the situation a little more objectively. Many white people are democrats and are not anti-white, many people of all races are democrat without race being a driving factor in their ideology... there are many other motives and priorities that drive people to the left. You seem to be glossing right over those and taking an extremely distorted POV.
Look at the radicals in BLM. Why do blacks get a free pass to vote 98% Democrat, but when 60% of white males vote GOP they are racist. Fuck Democrats.
LOL No, fuck you, you silly old bastard. Of course blacks are voting Democrat. Republicans like you have made it plain that you want to go back to the days prior to the '60's. And after they have been called rapists and thieves, you wonder why Americans with Hispanic background won't vote for the GOP. This old white working man is voting for Hillary because she represents the policies that will benefit me, not because we are or are not of the same race or religion.
Can't get over the 1960's can you? NAFTA and other trade policies are shit, border security is common sense, and when a party panders to racist I cannot vote for them. How often do you pray for dead cops? BLM does.

Our country was built on immigration and has always stood as a land of opportunity for everybody... Not just native white people. It's this principle that liberals support and celebrate.

What liberals celebrate and support is selling out their own people for votes. It's no secret that minorities all vote Democrat by majority. The evil plot of course is to bring them in, and when liberals gain enough power to control our government and courts, create laws that allow all those people to secure their power.

Then this country will be a one-party government. No need to even have elections other than the primaries. We will spin down this eddy of demise and long for the days when whites were the majority.

To say our country is "for everybody" is to say we no longer need borders. When we no longer have borders, we no longer have a country. It will be the most successful experiment in history gone wrong.

Lol. Look to our Mexican border...if you can call it that.

Clear?
Blacks vote Democrat because they understand the power principle of a zero sum game. Mr. "Old White Working Man" keep voting Democrat until you lose everything you have worked for. BTW...fuck you.

That's as dumb as the left making the stament that Republicans only promote uneducated white people

We can have borders and still provide opportunity for people to immigrate and contribute to our nation. We need to fix the broken system that is currently in place

I wouldn't be so vocal about that opinion if you want to be taken seriously. Take a deep breath and try and look at the situation a little more objectively. Many white people are democrats and are not anti-white,

They may not be anti-white, but their party is.

Liberal politicians: we need immigration reform.
Translation: we need to make whites a minority in our country!

Then all the white liberals jump up and down and cheer. Can you look back in history and see stupid people of a race cheering the concept of them becoming a minority in their own country? This is what white liberals do.

It's not only here, but in Europe as well, and we all know what's now going on over there. Liberalism is destroying Europe.
No it has not. See Chinese Exclusionary Act, Emergency Quota Act, National Origins Act, and the qualifiers to come to the early colonies.
You are correct America has not always stood for free and open immigration. The Chinese exclusion was enacted and overturned, and there were quota laws passed to limit the amount of immigrants... All in all I still stand by the spirit of my message and I believe many others view America under the same lens

I wouldn't be so vocal about that opinion if you want to be taken seriously. Take a deep breath and try and look at the situation a little more objectively. Many white people are democrats and are not anti-white,

Then all the white liberals jump up and down and cheer. Can you look back in history and see stupid people of a race cheering the concept of them becoming a minority in their own country? This is what white liberals do.

It's not only here, but in Europe as well, and we all know what's now going on over there. Liberalism is destroying Europe.
No it has not. See Chinese Exclusionary Act, Emergency Quota Act, National Origins Act, and the qualifiers to come to the early colonies.
You are correct America has not always stood for free and open immigration. The Chinese exclusion was enacted and overturned, and there were quota laws passed to limit the amount of immigrants... All in all I still stand by the spirit of my message and I believe many others view America under the same lens
So what's wrong with talking about border security? Why do Femocrats call anyone who addresses it a racist?

So what's wrong with talking about border security? Why do Femocrats call anyone who addresses it a racist?
Nothing is wrong with border security, hasn't Obama increased funding for border security?

Clear?
Have fun being forced to go to the back of the line....

That's as dumb as the left making the stament that Republicans only promote uneducated white people
False equivocation.

You morons.

"Bridges, not walls"

We can have borders and still provide opportunity for people to immigrate and contribute to our nation. We need to fix the broken system that is currently in place

Let's look at that:

What is wrong with our immigration system now other than the Democrats manipulating it? Who let's in more people into their country than the United States? Who caters to illegals better than the Democrats in the US? We give them drivers licenses, we allow them to stay here, we never ask for identification unless they are involved in some sort of crime, they can open up bank accounts, send their children to our schools that we pay for, and even rent apartments or houses.

So what do they mean by reform? They mean we have a culture of people that don't want to go by our laws. Go after the people that don't obey our laws? No, just change the laws for the law breakers to make them happy.

If a baker refuses to bake a cake for a queer wedding, they can get sued right out of business. But if a Muslim cab driver refuses to allow a customer into his cab because they have a pet with them, no problem. Or if a Muslim cashier refuses to scan a pack of bacon, no problem, we cater to them. Or if a trucking company fires a Muslim driver because he refused to deliver a load of alcoholic beverages, he can sue them into the next century. Oh yes, that's allowed. But if an American photographer refuses to service a gay wedding because of HIS religious convictions? Forget about it. Liberal America won't stand for his religious beliefs, only foreigners. After all, that's the Democrat way.

After the racists rant, better known as the Democratic Convention, if people vote their race...Trump wins. 98% of Blacks vote stright Democrat. Match it with 98% of whites voting for party that represents them...Trump wins.

Not divisive at all.Nope.

That is an incredible bit of ignoring the truth. Even with Trump the Republican party didn't have the in fighting we are seeing with the democrats. They can't unite themselves and you say they are not divisive, pretty incredible.

Are you really this ignorant?

The OP is calling on you to vote for people by race. And your comeback is that the Democratic party had two significant delegate recipients?

Let's look at that:

What is wrong with our immigration system now other than the Democrats manipulating it? Who let's in more people into their country than the United States? Who caters to illegals better than the Democrats in the US? We give them drivers licenses, we allow them to stay here, we never ask for identification unless they are involved in some sort of crime, they can open up bank accounts, send their children to our schools that we pay for, and even rent apartments or houses.

Yes, Let’s look at that:

Well, 36 of the 50 states are run by the GOP. They decide who gets drivers licenses. Continuing to blame democrats for everything under the sun makes you look dumber than usual.

And you probably should look into your messiah’s comments about Obama and immigration. I know it’s hard to keep up with the latests commandments from up on high but you should try.

This is a quote of Mr. Donald Trump—yes, the Republican candidate for President:

“President Obama has mass deported vast numbers of people — the most ever, and it’s never reported. I think people are going to find that I have not only the best policies, but I will have the biggest heart of anybody,” Trump said.

Pressed on whether he would issue “mass deportations,” Trump answered: “No, I would not call it mass deportations.”

So your entire narrative is incorrect; according to your candidate.

After the racists rant, better known as the Democratic Convention, if people vote their race...Trump wins. 98% of Blacks vote stright Democrat. Match it with 98% of whites voting for party that represents them...Trump wins.

Not divisive at all.Nope.

That is an incredible bit of ignoring the truth. Even with Trump the Republican party didn't have the in fighting we are seeing with the democrats. They can't unite themselves and you say they are not divisive, pretty incredible.

Are you really this ignorant?

The OP is calling on you to vote for people by race. And your comeback is that the Democratic party had two significant delegate recipients?

I think I did read the previous post incorrectly. I see now it was sarcasim. Should have realized that since there is no one that thinks that the democrat party is united.

Anyway, not sure you will remember but for a month or so I have been posting that WHITE America needs to rise up and defeat the greater evil Mrs. Tuzla. Everyone else is welcomed to join in, I just don't think they will so it is up to white America.

Let's look at that:

So what do they mean by reform? They mean we have a culture of people that don't want to go by our laws. Go after the people that don't obey our laws? No, just change the laws for the law breakers to make them happy.

If a baker refuses to bake a cake for a queer wedding, they can get sued right out of business. But if a Muslim cab driver refuses to allow a customer into his cab because they have a pet with them, no problem. Or if a Muslim cashier refuses to scan a pack of bacon, no problem, we cater to them. Or if a trucking company fires a Muslim driver because he refused to deliver a load of alcoholic beverages, he can sue them into the next century. Oh yes, that's allowed. But if an American photographer refuses to service a gay wedding because of HIS religious convictions? Forget about it. Liberal America won't stand for his religious beliefs, only foreigners. After all, that's the Democrat way.
You make good points... I think the far left is too loose on our immigration laws and the far right are too strict and unrealistic. My hope is in the moderates of both party's and the long shot of them being able to work together.

We need better border security and visa tracking. We need to get illegals in this country to come out of the shadows and on a pathway. This pathway should be longer and tougher than that of people who waited in line... But we need to get everybody involved in a system that works and not have millions of people hiding from it.

Businesses should have the freedom to operate however they want as long as they are safe and fair to their workers and customers. Nobody should be forcing photographers to shoot jobs that they don't want to shoot and I dont believe that is the case, I'm in that business. With that said We can't stand for outright discrimination in the work place on any level

You make good points... I think the far left is too loose on our immigration laws and the far right are too strict and unrealistic. My hope is in the moderates of both party's and the long shot of them being able to work together.

We need better border security and visa tracking. We need to get illegals in this country to come out of the shadows and on a pathway. This pathway should be longer and tougher than that of people who waited in line... But we need to get everybody involved in a system that works and not have millions of people hiding from it.

Businesses should have the freedom to operate however they want as long as they are safe and fair to their workers and customers. Nobody should be forcing photographers to shoot jobs that they don't want to shoot and I dont believe that is the case, I'm in that business. With that said We can't stand for outright discrimination in the work place on any level

In my opinion this is such a simple problem that has a simple solution. Have our representatives write a law that anybody caught here illegally after September 30th will face a minimum 5 years in federal prison. That sure as hell would bring them out of the shadows and would solve most of the problem.

People would be running to the border to get the hell out of here. The people planning on coming here illegally will abandon that plan immediately. We wouldn't need a multi-billion dollar fence either. They won't dare cross that American line.

I knew I should have ran for President this election.

Forum List

Back