Keystone is over

Canada is in a recession like a number of other countries at this point in time. The only thing differentiating us from them is indebtedness doesn't deter our spending money we don't have.

Sadly I have to correct you. Our budget was balanced. Our eastern part of our country you know.....Ontario and Quebec and the east have decided to give their votes to the one man who wants to give them everything.

Trudeau. And loser provinces.

You think that oil running through the US is free? That money could be used for infrastructure.
Most construction jobs are temporary. Does that make them any less important to the ones hired? A paycheck is what they are looking for.
There go lots of jobs down the drain.

How many permanent jobs was that?

:link:
Well, with infrastructure we gain. Keystone is no gain for the US, the oil goes to the gulf to be sent abroad.

Liberals are constantly bitching that we need to build infrastructure, but then they pull this shit.

Don't ever listen to liberals, because they are lying every time they open their mouths.

Liberals are constantly bitching that we need to build infrastructure, but then they pull this shit.

Don't ever listen to liberals, because they are lying every time they open their mouths.
The Right won't build infrastructure. The pipeline is not infrastructure, it transports Canadian oil for export to other countries. We need bridges, roads, high speed rail.

Now up and coming is a battle of my lifetime after Grassy Narrows.

It will be very interesting to witness you so called clean energy freaks south of the border to help me stop Bi pole.

It really will be most interesting. You claim you are conservastionists. Better to get ready to put the pedal to the metal,

Canada is in a recession like a number of other countries at this point in time. The only thing differentiating us from them is indebtedness doesn't deter our spending money we don't have.

No recession. That was a direct hit by news organizations pro lib. AKA a lie.

Not sure at this point whether TransCanada has given up trying to build the pipeline because they're convinced Hillary will be the next president or...?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/11/03/1443644/-TransCanada-requests-a-halt-of-Administration-s-review-of-Keystone-XL

TransCanada requests a halt to Administration's review of Keystone XL
Lefty Coaster
Nov 02, 2015 at 05:42 PM PST

It's just an itty bitty part line.

That's what is so funny about all of this. Keystone has it all from Alberta to the Gulf. This is a joke.

The Right won't build infrastructure. The pipeline is not infrastructure, it transports Canadian oil for export to other countries. We need bridges, roads, high speed rail.
You say the Right won't build infrastructure, but you do not have a citation to back you up. That makes it look like you are a rabid partisan to pulls things out of his ass.

Also, high speed train is a colossal waste of money. I've got a car, so I don''t need it. Or I can take a plane, which travels twice as fast as high speed train.

You say the Right won't build infrastructure, but you do not have a citation to back you up. That makes it look like you are a rabid partisan to pulls things out of his ass.

Also, high speed train is a colossal waste of money. I've got a car, so I don''t need it. Or I can take a plane, which travels twice as fast as high speed train.
You're OK crossing bridges that could collapse?

Where is all the infrastructure improvement that was touted as shovel ready jobs? The money was allocated, and I've yet to see any of it.
Republican governors used the money to reduce their debt instead because they wanted to keep unemployment high to influence the midterm elections. The GOP always put Party over country, the worthless scum.

Forum List

Back