Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigration...

"I don’t hold any ill feeling for someone who in that moment may not fully recall everything that was or wasn’t said.”

Truly ironic coming from some one who can't seem to grasp what is obviously said. Her interview with Wallace clearly demonstrated that fact.

Probably because he was getting threats and harrassment from you guys. It's not enough to criticize him, you have to employ a scortched earth policy and utterly destroy the poor man because your Messiah was critized.. Imagine if the left did that to Patricia Smith.

Khizr Khan Smeared As A Terrorist For Speaking Out Against Donald Trump

Ahhh, but they have, haven't they. As disgusting as that woman is, the media gave her and her acolytes loads of free press for doing exactly the same thing.

Did they try to destroy her reputation? Associate her with radicals? Did they question her patriotism?

They absolutely tried to do that, yes. The problem is she IS a loon so they weren't able to hurt that which was already destroyed in the minds of reasonable people.

Two kids died serving their country. One parent condemns terrorists and a government official who had a say in his protection. The other parents lash out at a person who had nothing to do with his death and hold the terrorists blameless.

When did either Mr. or Mrs. Khan say that terrorists are blameless?

Mr. Khan did not blame them in his speech. In fact, he avoided the word terrorist completely.

OK. That's a lot different than to "hold the terrorists blameless".

Yeah, you got me all right, Mr. SaveLiberty:

""""Oops! Sorry, but the page you are looking for cannot be found. Visit the National Review article archives here."""
Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/438567

Sorry, but you are out of touch with reality. Mrs. Clinton did not attack Patricia Smith after her speech on the RNC. Stick to facts.

She attacked her in an interview where she accused Mrs Smith of lying.

Except she didn't.

"I don’t hold any ill feeling for someone who in that moment may not fully recall everything that was or wasn’t said.”
They're doing everything they can to destroy this man's reputation, even if it means frabricating conspiracy theory style rumors rather than accept it with grace and style, as the legitimate words of a grieving parent who's child died in service to his country and who's patriotism is being questioned by the candidates rhetoric. There are ways of handling such attacks and there are ways it should not be handled. Donald showed us quite clearly his inability to channel empathy, show respect, or maturity and his groupies think that is a great trait to have in a president.

No why did he attack Trump?
What does Trump have to do with his sons death?

He wasn't blaming Trump for his son's death.

So what's the big deal then?

You'd have to actually listen to his speech.

No I want your take, so we can't play word games.....why did he attack Trump? And why are we using his son, if he's not the issue?

He attacked Trump over his divisive and hateful and at times completely fabricated rhetoric on American Muslims and immigrants, particularly rhetoric that questions their allegience. He himself was an immigrant and his son served his country and died in that service.

For example:

"I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering"

Two kids died serving their country. One parent condemns terrorists and a government official who had a say in his protection. The other parents lash out at a person who had nothing to do with his death and hold the terrorists blameless.

Mr. Khan did not blame them in his speech. In fact, he avoided the word terrorist completely.

It was an attack platform, why didn't he attack everyone associated with his son's death. Why didn't he use it as an opportunity to call for unity on defeating terrorism?

Probably because he was getting threats and harrassment from you guys. It's not enough to criticize him, you have to employ a scortched earth policy and utterly destroy the poor man because your Messiah was critized.. Imagine if the left did that to Patricia Smith.

Ahhh, but they have, haven't they. As disgusting as that woman is, the media gave her and her acolytes loads of free press for doing exactly the same thing.

Did they try to destroy her reputation? Associate her with radicals? Did they question her patriotism?

They absolutely tried to do that, yes. The problem is she IS a loon so they weren't able to hurt that which was already destroyed in the minds of reasonable people.

Did they associate her with radicals and question her patriotism - if so, where because I didn't see that.

She might be a loon, but she lost a child in a horrible way, serving our country's diplomatic mission - given that, she should be given some respect and empathy.

It was an attack platform, why didn't he attack everyone associated with his son's death. Why didn't he use it as an opportunity to call for unity on defeating terrorism?

He used it to call for unity. Unity throughout our country. Not just unity for a single project.

They said.twrroism.has nothing.to.do.with islam.....uh...utter bullshit

That's a far cry from saying terrorists are blameless. :dunno:

Seems like a Patriot would have done that.

A patriot would blame terrorists every time they gave a speech?

BTW, when you capitalize Patriot like that, it makes it look to me as though you are talking about a member of the NFL team. :lol:

Remember these are rich people visas. You need to have an investment or business worth $500,000 or more to get one

And? What does that have to do with anything? Does that make him less patriotic? Less American? Less worthy of respect? Less loving of his son?

Yes it does make him less patriotic......you hire behind his son's death...the guy is a horrible human being to.exploit the death of his son

So was Patricia Smith exploiting the death of her son at the RNC, Mr. Buckeye? Or did you miss that?

Yes, but Clinton lied to.her...she wanted it known.

What does Trump have to do with Khans dead son.....Clinton voted for the war, trump.did not

Still waiting on what trump.had to do with the death of Khans son....so?

Good lord can you people here twist words! Who said that Mr. Trump had anything to do with the death of Mr. Khan's son? Are you all THAT incapable of focusing and comprehending a written sentence?

And do I also have to remind you that Trump was not capable of voting for the Iraq war since he was not in office? But he WAS for it. Yessir, he certainly was:

Listen and weep, you poor misbegotten soul: Fast forward to 1:35

Trump Supported Iraq War Invasion In 2002 - Howard Stern Interview

They said.twrroism.has nothing.to.do.with islam.....uh...utter bullshit

That's a far cry from saying terrorists are blameless. :dunno:

To Fix a problem, you have to first admit you have a problem. Standard stuff

I wasn't commenting on Islam, though. I was talking about save's comment that the Khan's "hold the terrorists blameless". If Mr. Khan doesn't want terrorism conflated with Islam that doesn't mean he feels terrorists are without blame.

A patriot would blame terrorists every time they gave a speech?

BTW, when you capitalize Patriot like that, it makes it look to me as though you are talking about a member of the NFL team. :lol:

You are perceptive, I did actually think about the NFL Patriots when I wrote that. :lol:

I think a patriot who lost a son to terrorists would want to take that opportunity, yes.

No picking on Montrovant, he's with me. Granted on the opposite side at the moment, but that's cool.

And do I also have to remind you that Trump was not capable of voting for the Iraq war since he was not in office? But he WAS for it. Yessir, he certainly was:

That's weak. Stern asked him he paused and said "I guess so.." slowly in thinking about it. He didn't sound too definitive there. Do you have something more substantive?

I can't speak for the motivations of the Khan family, but it was a Democrat convention. Of course they were going to put him up there to talk badly about Trump. I believe I read something about Mrs. Khan not wanting Mr. Khan to talk about terrorism, that it wasn't the proper time and place for it. I have no idea if that is true or not.

This is still not the same as holding terrorists blameless. In another interview Mr. Khan denounced terrorism, so the only statements I know of from him about the subject are far from holding terrorists blameless.

Maybe he should have spoken up about terrorism in his DNC speech. I just didn't agree with your particular characterization of it. :)

The Donald is already laying the groundwork by claiming the election will be rigged.

The DNC's exposed e-mails admitted they rigged the primaries for Hillary.
Based on the primaries ... and the last Presidential election...he will be right.
how so? what 'rigging' was done?
Read any of the Lib e-mails that were released?

The entire DNC was against Bernie.
The super delegate sham was designed to ensure Hillary won.
The ex-Hillary employee Iowa Primary Leader still refuses to release the raw data to prove that Hillary won....there were all kinds of voter fraud reported...just in the primaries....In the last election we saw a black female poll monitor brag to national TV crews how she voted for Obama 5 times to help him win...and then watched Eric Holder show up the next day and drop all charges against her.

That's weak. Stern asked him he paused and said "I guess so.." slowly in thinking about it. He didn't sound too definitive there. Do you have something more substantive?

Do you have something AT ALL proving that in 2002-2003 he was against it? He affirmed that he was in favor of the invasion, Mr. Weasel. Your brain is about the size of a weasel's too.

Yes republicans have a proven history of trying to destroy the lives of parents of dead soldiers.
Look at the three commentsin my signature by Drumpf minion posters here that I've linked in just the last 48 hours.
Damn I might have to steal that to post in some threads

Forum List

Back