Khizr Khan was tricked into smearing Donald Trump

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I feel for the Khans. They were tricked into lying for the democrat party and for the very woman who voted for a war their son died in. Another set of grieving parents used by the Democrat party. Trump has nothing to apologize for.

Khizr Khan is a fine American and the father of a true American patriot. But now he is also everything that is wrong with American politics today.

It is not entirely his fault, though he has only himself to blame for allowing his dead son to be used for the most hideous of purposes and dragged through the gutter of nasty and dishonest partisan politics.

From the article:

Were they just looking to give voice to the parents of a soldier? That would be a first. Did they want parents of anyone who had died abroad in the defense of their country? Gee, why not pick the parents of one of the fallen warriors who died defending the U.S. consulate in Benghazi? Oh, that’s right. They would have called Hillary Clinton a liar. Can’t have that.

No. Politicians like Hillary Clinton do not see people like Capt. Humayun Khan as a soldier who made the ultimate sacrifice on a foreign battlefield in defense of his country.

Politicians like Hillary Clinton see him only a demographic, a dispensable political pawn to be scooted around an electoral map, the way generals used to move armies across giant maps of the lands they were invading.

But instead of liberating Europe from evil fascists, politicians like Hillary Clinton use their long, worn croupier rakes to move their pawns about with the singular goal of advancing their own personal political careers.

...or he is part of the Muslim Brotherhood. Either way he was used by Democrats. I am surprised Democrats even use the word hero, they are so fond of bringing down heroes.

Trump inviting the mother of the person killed at Benghazi is no different. There's no morale high ground for the GOP in terms of "using" the families of brave souls that fought and died for the country.

The only thing different about what the GOP did and the DNC did is the reaction afterwards. Hillary was at least smart enough to keep her mouth shut and let the family grieve. Trump stupidly attacked back. The man is his own worst enemy. He's the one making this an ongoing story.

Trump deserves to be called out, mocked, and attacked over his response. You have a family in grief over their son. Idiot attacks a grieving family. Just stupid. It's moronic.

Trump inviting the mother of the person killed at Benghazi is no different. There's no morale high ground for the GOP in terms of "using" the families of brave souls that fought and died for the country.

The only thing different about what the GOP did and the DNC did is the reaction afterwards. Hillary was at least smart enough to keep her mouth shut and let the family grieve. Trump stupidly attacked back. The man is his own worst enemy. He's the one making this an ongoing story.

Trump deserves to be called out, mocked, and attacked over his response. You have a family in grief over their son. Idiot attacks a grieving family. Just stupid. It's moronic.

I thought the difference was Hillary allowed noncombatants to die and mocked the families while telling lies about her role.

Of course inviting all the mothers of the black THUGS killed by police and white Hispanics wasnt used for political reasons.....talk about moronic!

Of course inviting all the mothers of the black THUGS killed by police and white Hispanics wasnt used for political reasons.....talk about moronic!
Buy a clue and learn to read.

What's killing Trump here is his response to the family. The Khan's weren't even on the networks. Outside twitter no one knew or cared what he said. Trump is the one that screwed up by going after the family.

Here. Read this:

Donald Trump’s fight with the Khans is a reminder of his greatest weakness

This pretty much outlines how Trump should have responded. He could have buried Hillary here. She's the one that voted for the military action that ultimately killed their son. Instead he goes after the family personally? That is so stupid and idiotic he deserves to lose. He's the only making it an issue now. He's the one driving it.

If you all really want to Trump to win, someone needs to sit him down and teach him when to just shut up.

...or he is part of the Muslim Brotherhood. Either way he was used by Democrats. I am surprised Democrats even use the word hero, they are so fond of bringing down heroes.

I is floored ~~ is it really true? the KHANS were handled by the Hillary camp? Here is my <valuable> take on the situation-----Mr Khan is not a NAIVE PLAYER. He presented himself as with maudlin stupidity as the GREATEST SUFFERER------in a kind of innocent manner. He ain't----nuthin
"innocent, simple, Pakistani immigrant" about him.-----based on my own interaction with Pakistanis over the past 50 years--he is quite an EDUCATED PAKISTANI ----accustomed to making SPEECHES. Even his hitherto taciturn wife ---managed and in EXCELLENT ENGLISH (for the record---my town is chock full of Pakistani women who not only cannot speak English----who cannot sign their initials to a form even
if given a translator in their own language------ie DENSELY ILLITERATE---at her age----so literate a woman as Mrs Khan---is not all that typical) I do believe that Mr Khan's performance was VERY MUCH CONTRIVED---probably with some outside encouragement

The Khans deliberately, voluntarily, and knowingly held Comrade Trump accountable for his bad behavior.

Points to the Khan, penalty box for Comrade Donald.

And yet there son died in a war that crooked Hillary approved.

Donald lied about nothing. The difference between the Khans speaking and the mother speaking at the RNC convention is that Trump had nothing to do with either, but crooked Hillary did.

0 for the Khans and Trump -1 for America.

The Khans deliberately, voluntarily, and knowingly held Comrade Trump accountable for his bad behavior. Points to the Khan, penalty box for Comrade Donald and for freewill and irosie and correll and mud and willow and billy and all of the haters of Gold Star families.

Comrade Donald has finally reached a level of filth that Americans will no longer permit.

The fantasy show is over, and reality politics are here.

Comrade Trump is going to have a hard time getting 35% of the vote.

Last edited:
I feel for the Khans. They were tricked into lying for the democrat party and for the very woman who voted for a war their son died in. Another set of grieving parents used by the Democrat party. Trump has nothing to apologize for.

Khizr Khan is a fine American and the father of a true American patriot. But now he is also everything that is wrong with American politics today.

It is not entirely his fault, though he has only himself to blame for allowing his dead son to be used for the most hideous of purposes and dragged through the gutter of nasty and dishonest partisan politics.

Ahh the old republican excuse that denies reality. You guys do the same thing with every group. Just say you feel bad for them for being so dumb because to republicans no one can really disagree with them....unless they are stupid.

Thats a winning message!

Ahh the old republican excuse that denies reality. You guys do the same thing with every group. Just say you feel bad for them for being so dumb because to republicans no one can really disagree with them....unless they are stupid.

Thats a winning message!

I am sorry, I was wrong. they were not tricked, they willing went on stage and lied about Trump using their son's sacrifice in cooked Hillary's war to do so.

Thats a winning message!

I am sorry, I was wrong. they were not tricked, they willing went on stage and lied about Trump using their son's sacrifice in cooked Hillary's war to do so.

Dumb or liars. Thats the only thing Tump fanboys know.

Thats a winning message!

not entirely wrong------their performance was a GROUP EFFORT ----IMHO------not exactly tricked ----by very ardently SUPPORTED

Thats a winning message!

not entirely wrong------their performance was a GROUP EFFORT ----IMHO------not exactly tricked ----by very ardently SUPPORTED

the quoted article says tricked, but I think they are only saying that as in poetic license. There is no doubt the Khans went willingly to lie about Trump. But they were used by the crooked Hillary team.

Thats a winning message!

Dumb or liars. Thats the only thing Tump fanboys know.

yep we know crooked Hillary pretty damn well. 30 years of being the establishment's darling.

Buy a clue and learn to read.

What's killing Trump here is his response to the family. The Khan's weren't even on the networks. Outside twitter no one knew or cared what he said. Trump is the one that screwed up by going after the family.

Here. Read this:

Donald Trump’s fight with the Khans is a reminder of his greatest weakness

This pretty much outlines how Trump should have responded. He could have buried Hillary here. She's the one that voted for the military action that ultimately killed their son. Instead he goes after the family personally? That is so stupid and idiotic he deserves to lose. He's the only making it an issue now. He's the one driving it.

If you all really want to Trump to win, someone needs to sit him down and teach him when to just shut up.

Most voters know Trump's style, apparently you dont.Trump had absolute nothing to do with that family, yet he was attacked, unlike Mrs. SMITH THAT WAS DIRECTLY LIED TO.

Of course subversives, and RINOS will harp on this instead of the Hildebeast lies...Pathetic!

Thats a winning message!

the quoted article says tricked, but I think they are only saying that as in poetic license. There is no doubt the Khans went willingly to lie about Trump. But they were used by the crooked Hillary team.
The only reason that this is getting any traction past the first day is Trump's reaction. That's something entirely within his control. He was baited, and rose to that bait.

Whatever your opinion of the Khan's, Trump's response was outside the pale. You absolutely do not attack grieving families of dead veterans. There's a reason that the Westboro Baptists are the most hated folks in the nation. Trump's comments aren't quite at their level of disgusting antics, but the more he goes after the Khans, the worse it gets.

The smart thing to do is for him to shut up now. If he has to attack, go after Clinton for voting for Iraq in the first place. Going after the family is cruel and abhorrent. It shows he's not fit to lead the nation.

Forum List

Back