Khizr Khan was tricked into smearing Donald Trump

See that?

They yell liar so often they dont even know what lie they are accusing someone of. But its sure does sound good

I feel for the Khans. They were tricked into lying for the democrat party and for the very woman who voted for a war their son died in. Another set of grieving parents used by the Democrat party. Trump has nothing to apologize for.

Khizr Khan is a fine American and the father of a true American patriot. But now he is also everything that is wrong with American politics today.

It is not entirely his fault, though he has only himself to blame for allowing his dead son to be used for the most hideous of purposes and dragged through the gutter of nasty and dishonest partisan politics.

Ahh the old republican excuse that denies reality. You guys do the same thing with every group. Just say you feel bad for them for being so dumb because to republicans no one can really disagree with them....unless they are stupid.

Thats a winning message!

I am sorry, I was wrong. they were not tricked, they willing went on stage and lied about Trump using their son's sacrifice in cooked Hillary's war to do so.

not entirely wrong------their performance was a GROUP EFFORT ----IMHO------not exactly tricked ----by very ardently SUPPORTED

the quoted article says tricked, but I think they are only saying that as in poetic license. There is no doubt the Khans went willingly to lie about Trump. But they were used by the crooked Hillary team.
The only reason that this is getting any traction past the first day is Trump's reaction. That's something entirely within his control. He was baited, and rose to that bait.

Whatever your opinion of the Khan's, Trump's response was outside the pale. You absolutely do not attack grieving families of dead veterans. There's a reason that the Westboro Baptists are the most hated folks in the nation. Trump's comments aren't quite at their level of disgusting antics, but the more he goes after the Khans, the worse it gets.

The smart thing to do is for him to shut up now. If he has to attack, go after Clinton for voting for Iraq in the first place. Going after the family is cruel and abhorrent. It shows he's not fit to lead the nation.

YES YES YES

Trump inviting the mother of the person killed at Benghazi is no different. There's no morale high ground for the GOP in terms of "using" the families of brave souls that fought and died for the country.

The only thing different about what the GOP did and the DNC did is the reaction afterwards. Hillary was at least smart enough to keep her mouth shut and let the family grieve. Trump stupidly attacked back. The man is his own worst enemy. He's the one making this an ongoing story.

Trump deserves to be called out, mocked, and attacked over his response. You have a family in grief over their son. Idiot attacks a grieving family. Just stupid. It's moronic.

Of course inviting all the mothers of the black THUGS killed by police and white Hispanics wasnt used for political reasons.....talk about moronic!
Buy a clue and learn to read.

What's killing Trump here is his response to the family. The Khan's weren't even on the networks. Outside twitter no one knew or cared what he said. Trump is the one that screwed up by going after the family.

Here. Read this:

Donald Trump’s fight with the Khans is a reminder of his greatest weakness

This pretty much outlines how Trump should have responded. He could have buried Hillary here. She's the one that voted for the military action that ultimately killed their son. Instead he goes after the family personally? That is so stupid and idiotic he deserves to lose. He's the only making it an issue now. He's the one driving it.

If you all really want to Trump to win, someone needs to sit him down and teach him when to just shut up.

Most voters know Trump's style, apparently you dont.Trump had absolute nothing to do with that family, yet he was attacked, unlike Mrs. SMITH THAT WAS DIRECTLY LIED TO.

Of course subversives, and RINOS will harp on this instead of the Hildebeast lies...Pathetic!
I know Trump's style. He's an out and out bully and immature. The end.

Unfortunately for Trump, now everyone knows it too. Maturity and wisdom means you don't necessarily swing back when attacked. Trump let himself get baited here and it worked. Now what should have been a non-story is blowing up in his face.

Yes, Trump should have done as the rest of the establishment and did the politically correct thing.

the parents put themeselves out there and I am not sure why they being parents of a fallen soldier gives them special rights to not being critiqued for making political statements.

As i understand this all started when Trump was asked about it during an interview. There was absolutely nothing Trump could have said that would not have been twisted by the crooked Hillary regime, nothing. Even saying nothing would have been construed as him hiding.

It is shameful that the parents used their son to support the candidate that actually voted for the war that their son was killed. And it is a damn shame they couldn't find it in their heart to condemn the radical Islamists that actually did kill their son.

I feel for the Khans. They were tricked into lying for the democrat party and for the very woman who voted for a war their son died in. Another set of grieving parents used by the Democrat party. Trump has nothing to apologize for.

Khizr Khan is a fine American and the father of a true American patriot. But now he is also everything that is wrong with American politics today.

It is not entirely his fault, though he has only himself to blame for allowing his dead son to be used for the most hideous of purposes and dragged through the gutter of nasty and dishonest partisan politics.

So was Patricia Smith also tricked into smearing Hillary Clinton at the RNC? This is an op/ed piece from The Hill, not a factual story. Mr. Freewill, come back when you have something real to say.

Here is what I found that started all of this:

Trump, in response, said he has “made a lot of sacrifices” by creating “tens of thousands of jobs” during an interview with ABC News. He also questioned whether Khizr Khan’s wife, Ghazala, who was silent on stage next to her husband, was allowed to speak publicly as a Muslim woman.

Where does he say a word about the fallen soldier? Saying she can't speak considering Muslim tradition is an insult to all parents that have lost a son, really?

WTF is wrong with the left wing?

So was Patricia Smith also tricked into smearing Hillary Clinton at the RNC? This is an op/ed piece from The Hill, not a factual story. Mr. Freewill, come back when you have something real to say.

First of all the article I posted said tricked, I post the actual words of the articles when I post them. I posted later that they were not really tricked they willingly used their son to pomote their political agenda. They lost their son in a war that crooked Hillary supported, not Trump. Trump did not degrade his sacrifice one bit.

As for Patricia Smith, she lost her son to the same person as did the Khans. She lost her son because of crooked Hillary's incompetence. The Khans should have spoken at the RNC convention, that would have made sense. That would have given credence into what they say. But they didn't. He didn't say one word about the woman who voted for the war where their son died. He didn't say one word about radical islam that killed their son. His was all political, he was used willingly, not tricked.

Trump inviting the mother of the person killed at Benghazi is no different. There's no morale high ground for the GOP in terms of "using" the families of brave souls that fought and died for the country.

The only thing different about what the GOP did and the DNC did is the reaction afterwards. Hillary was at least smart enough to keep her mouth shut and let the family grieve. Trump stupidly attacked back. The man is his own worst enemy. He's the one making this an ongoing story.

Trump deserves to be called out, mocked, and attacked over his response. You have a family in grief over their son. Idiot attacks a grieving family. Just stupid. It's moronic.

Of course inviting all the mothers of the black THUGS killed by police and white Hispanics wasnt used for political reasons.....talk about moronic!
Buy a clue and learn to read.

What's killing Trump here is his response to the family. The Khan's weren't even on the networks. Outside twitter no one knew or cared what he said. Trump is the one that screwed up by going after the family.

Here. Read this:

Donald Trump’s fight with the Khans is a reminder of his greatest weakness

This pretty much outlines how Trump should have responded. He could have buried Hillary here. She's the one that voted for the military action that ultimately killed their son. Instead he goes after the family personally? That is so stupid and idiotic he deserves to lose. He's the only making it an issue now. He's the one driving it.

If you all really want to Trump to win, someone needs to sit him down and teach him when to just shut up.

Most voters know Trump's style, apparently you dont.Trump had absolute nothing to do with that family, yet he was attacked, unlike Mrs. SMITH THAT WAS DIRECTLY LIED TO.

Of course subversives, and RINOS will harp on this instead of the Hildebeast lies...Pathetic!
I know Trump's style. He's an out and out bully and immature. The end.

Unfortunately for Trump, now everyone knows it too. Maturity and wisdom means you don't necessarily swing back when attacked. Trump let himself get baited here and it worked. Now what should have been a non-story is blowing up in his face.

Bullshit, this country needs a man that stands up for himself as well as not looking like a fag as we have now to the rest of the fucking muslim world. Europe is now learning the facts of being PC.

Apparently you are one I can call an asshole to, and you tell me to be civilized...that got us far during the Revolution...you're pathetic!

A Muslim dude bitch slapped Donald, hard. Trump deserved what he got.

He's the Muslim version of Cindy Sheehan.

Forum List

Back