Killer ad against Senator Mary Landrieu

Hoosier4Liberty

Libertarian Republican
Oct 14, 2013
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KUWVF9KtoA]Tell Sen. Landrieu: Obamacare is Hurting Louisiana Families - YouTube[/ame]

:clap2:
Bravo, Americans for Prosperity. Well done.

We need this against every House and Senate Dem in 2014.

My company plan was dropped because of ObamaCare.
My company got us all new coverage but many changes.
I have to pay out of pocket for everything until my $6,000.00 deductible is met..

I requested a refill on three prescriptions and went to pick them up tonight.
One of my prescriptions used to have a $35.00 copay...

Tonight I was asked to pay $350.00 for the same prescription.
I did not pick it up.
The Pharmacy is going to check with the insurance company tomorrow...

Thanks Obama...
Thanks Libs.

Where are the 48 million people that needed insurance?
Why have they not signed up yet?
Where are the young and healthy Obama needed to sign up to pay for all of this?....

I'm not too happy right now.

Why aren't record corporate profits trickling down?

Are you retarded or something? I'm just asking because that is the dumbest fucking come back post I have ever seen. Obviously you're a lefty so there is some basic retardation involved but you just throw it out there as some kind of bonus.

WMD in Iraq?

Has what to do with obiecare? Is this really all you have?

It has to do with you monkeys always whining about "Oblamer lied!"

Bush lied, too, to the tune of over $4 trillion wasted on slaughtering tens of thousands of people, and you Republicans just keep trying to conveniently forget that. We're not going to let you. You motherfuckers lied this country into an illegal torture war.

What happened to your Conservative mantra of "personal responsibility"?

Why aren't record corporate profits trickling down?

Are you retarded or something? I'm just asking because that is the dumbest fucking come back post I have ever seen. Obviously you're a lefty so there is some basic retardation involved but you just throw it out there as some kind of bonus.
If trickle-down economics says that if you cut taxes to the upper class then they have more disposable income to expand businesses, raise wages, and provide a better environment for the working class. So now there are record corporate profits coupled with high unemployment.

So please explain why those record corporate profits aren't trickling down the way Reaganomics says they will.

It cost America over $4 trillion and 4,000 lives. It cost Iraqis even more.

I have to pay out of pocket for everything until my $6,000.00 deductible is met..

I did not pick it up.

Thanks Obama...
Thanks Libs.

Where are the young and healthy Obama needed to sign up to pay for all of this?....

I have never had insurance. My doctor prescribed a medication that cost $995.00. The doctor called the pharmaceutical company and faxed my statement that I had no insurance and paid out of pocket. I got a numeric code that I gave to the pharmacy. My prescription was $50.00. No insurancd at all is better than obamacare.

WMD in Iraq?

Bush lied, too, to the tune of over $4 trillion wasted on slaughtering tens of thousands of people, and you Republicans just keep trying to conveniently forget that. We're not going to let you. You motherfuckers lied this country into an illegal torture war.

You are seriously one of the dumbest fucking people on this board. You are so goddam stupid you are still trying to blame Bush for the train wreck of destroying your healthcare. For a war that began 12 years ago for fuck sakes.

Really dumbass? The reason your healthcare is being destroyed by obie is because Bush started a war against people that came here and killed 3k in a terrorist attack? Are you serious?

I think you need to move on to some personal fucking brain function. Responsibility can come after that. Functioning thought process is a prerequisite to personal responsibility.

You are seriously one of the dumbest fucking people on this board. You are so goddam stupid you are still trying to blame Bush for the train wreck of destroying your healthcare. For a war that began 12 years ago for fuck sakes.

Really dumbass? The reason your healthcare is being destroyed by obie is because Bush started a war against people that came here and killed 3k in a terrorist attack? Are you serious?

I think you need to move on to some personal fucking brain function. Responsibility can come after that. Functioning thought process is a prerequisite to personal responsibility.

give him a pass - his brain is destroyed bu THC abuse :D

I did not pick it up.

Thanks Obama...
Thanks Libs.

I have never had insurance. My doctor prescribed a medication that cost $995.00. The doctor called the pharmaceutical company and faxed my statement that I had no insurance and paid out of pocket. I got a numeric code that I gave to the pharmacy. My prescription was $50.00. No insurancd at all is better than obamacare.

Another great tid bit. If you have no insurance, mandatory shots for kids are free. We're self insured and the nurse at the pediatrician s office informed me on my third visit.

You can also (in NJ at least) sign up with the schools insurance and the is fully covered, dental too, for less than $200.00 a year....all year

Last edited:

Ah give the little bastard a break ... KNB is a little slow on Current Events.
The team in the White House floated the old "No Work Is A Good Thing" balloon last week ... And since that kind of bombed, they had to go back to the drawing board.

My guess is that they will have something new ironed out for KNB to come back with sometime in 2018.
We'll be talking about the Cadillac Healthcare Plans getting stomped with a 40%+ tax ... And KNB will be posting about the 2013 Government Shutdown or still be stuck on President Bush.

I did not pick it up.

Thanks Obama...
Thanks Libs.

Pray you aren't hospitalized with something serious, to the tune of several hundred thousand dollars.

Forum List

Back