Killer ad against Senator Mary Landrieu

That was rambling nonsense. Your senators and those who think like them from the rest of the South and the Midwest are a minority not the mainstream of American thought. And the beautiful thing about America as it grows younger, darker, more technology oriented and forward looking into the future, so will the youth from your states.

Don't you understand the millenials and the I Tunes generation in LA do not think like their elders, don't want to think like their elders, and they won't imitate their elders. Not only do mainstream Republicans despise you for what you cost the party the last five years, they know you are an ever decreasing minority in the party. Good riddance.

America is changing. You and Flagg and HBH are the past, floating every behind in the current of history.

I don't care how you try to spin it fruitloop ... One vote equals one vote in the Senate and each state has the same number of votes.
I doesn't matter if a Senate District is evenly divided between every demographic you can think of ... Or it is 75% Liberal Fence Rider ... It still gets one vote in the Senate.

You can try to say that what the people in a Senate District in Oregon think ... Is more popular with people in Nebraska if you care to.
That still isn't going to make the Senate seat Senator Landrieu holds count any less than any other vote in the Senate.

It doesn't matter what you think about the Tea Party, Far-Right, Centrist Right, Liberal, Progressive Liberal or Anarchist ... It doesn't make a difference to the people in Mary Landrieu's District.
They will be represented the same in the Senate as anybody else ... Whether or not you think they are mainstream.

Are you back on that. Can you show every president since FDR and Kennedy (which were the context) have not revoked EOs of previous presidents from previous parties.

Nope, you can't, so you are trying to deflect.

That was rambling nonsense. Your senators and those who think like them from the rest of the South and the Midwest are a minority not the mainstream of American thought. And the beautiful thing about America as it grows younger, darker, more technology oriented and forward looking into the future, so will the youth from your states.

Don't you understand the millenials and the I Tunes generation in LA do not think like their elders, don't want to think like their elders, and they won't imitate their elders. Not only do mainstream Republicans despise you for what you cost the party the last five years, they know you are an ever decreasing minority in the party. Good riddance.

America is changing. You and Flagg and HBH are the past, floating every behind in the current of history.

I don't care how you try to spin it fruitloop ... One vote equals one vote in the Senate and each state has the same number of votes.
I doesn't matter if a Senate District is evenly divided between every demographic you can think of ... Or it is 75% Liberal Fence Rider ... It still gets one vote in the Senate.

You can try to say that what the people in a Senate District in Oregon think ... Is more popular with people in Nebraska if you care to.
That still isn't going to make the Senate seat Senator Landrieu holds count any less than any other vote in the Senate.

It doesn't matter what you think about the Tea Party, Far-Right, Centrist Right, Liberal, Progressive Liberal or Anarchist ... It doesn't make a difference to the people in Mary Landrieu's District.
They will be represented the same in the Senate as anybody else ... Whether or not you think they are mainstream..

You miss the entire point, which is the far right is dead political belief walking. You don't even realize that you are out of touch with Modern America. The millenials and the ITunes generation (thanks for the correction) are going to reject it.

Yes, Mary has to go. It won't be a TeaP who replaces her. And she represents the state, not a District.

Are you back on that. Can you show every president since FDR and Kennedy (which were the context) have not revoked EOs of previous presidents from previous parties.

Screen shot says it differently. No mention of FDR, Kennedy or even Your fav, Jimmy Carter.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FLASHBACK: Obama Says “He Intends To Reverse” George W. Bush’s Use of Executive Order

Every president does this in his first weeks in office.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Color and bolding added for emphasis only. Call that "slicing" if you wish but there was no qualifier of any kind in there. By default you, in that mindless Democrat/Marxist way, included all of the presidents from Washington (his first name was "George" in case you missed that) up through Obama.

EVERY.

They will be represented the same in the Senate as anybody else ... Whether or not you think they are mainstream..

You miss the entire point, which is the far right is dead political belief walking. You don't even realize that you are out of touch with Modern America. The millenials and the ITunes generation (thanks for the correction) are going to reject it.

Yes, Mary has to go. It won't be a TeaP who replaces her. And she represents the state, not a District.

Yo Peanut ... We cannot be out of touch with Modern America ... We live in Modern America and are part of Modern America dumbass.
Not to mention I am a hell of a lot younger than you are ... And probably know a shitload more Millennials than you do.

Who needs to go and who you think needs to replace them doesn't make a difference to anyone in Louisiana (outside of family you may have here) ... And never will.
Keep talking shit that means nothing ... Crap that will never mean anything to us ... And keep wasting your time.

Last edited:

Don't you understand the millenials and the I Tunes generation in LA do not think like their elders, don't want to think like their elders, and they won't imitate their elders.

No, son. America is dying.

The fact that you sliced my post (it has been corrected with the bolded sentence), only shows your types are dying off.

And again - it's those like you - whose children will hate you forever for killing this country.

Screen shot says it differently. No mention of FDR, Kennedy or even Your fav, Jimmy Carter.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FLASHBACK: Obama Says “He Intends To Reverse” George W. Bush’s Use of Executive Order

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Color and bolding added for emphasis only. Call that "slicing" if you wish but there was no qualifier of any kind in there. By default you, in that mindless Democrat/Marxist way, included all of the presidents from Washington (his first name was "George" in case you missed that) up through Obama.

EVERY.

You are an idiot. The issue in that post was that EOs happen, and someone was crying about BHO reversing GWB. I asked folks to show me that that has not happened since earlier times.

Tough isn't it when you step in your crap?

Son, you don't get to rewrite posts and their meanings.

And again - it's those like you - whose children will hate you forever for killing this country.

A different thread questioned "What if there is no God...."

Should those folks even have children the question takes on a whole new dimension.........

Our children and grandchildren will so pleased that enough Republicans were forward looking enough that they finally stomped the far right reactionaries into oblivion.

Watch your far right folks get primaried out this spring.

EVERY.

You are an idiot. The issue in that post was that EOs happen, and someone was crying about BHO reversing GWB. I asked folks to show me that that has not happened since earlier times.

Opportunity for pulling yer foot out was lost when failing to edit before your insane statement could be captured for posterity. But I could arrange to have a glossy 8X10, suitable for framing, sent to the DNC for their hall of fame. Absolutely no cost!

Yo Peanut ... We cannot be out of touch with Modern America ... We live in Modern America and are part of Modern America dumbass.
Not to mention I am a hell of a lot younger than you are ... And probably know a shitload more Millennials than you do.

Who needs to go and who you think needs to replace them doesn't make a difference to anyone in Louisiana (outside of family you may have here) ... And never will.
Keep talking shit that means nothing ... Crap that will never mean anything to us ... And keep wasting your time..

Son, I agree Mary has to go, and I know it won't be a TeaP who replaces her. I also know that despite your posturing your far right position is not accepted by many millenials or ITunes kids.

It is what it is.

EVERY.

Opportunity for pulling yer foot out was lost when failing to edit before your insane statement could be captured for posterity. But I could arrange to have a glossy 8X10, suitable for framing, sent to the DNC for their hall of fame. Absolutely no cost!

I already caught you out on that, and the glossy of your mistake is ready to go.

Don't you read?

Now show us that EOs were not reversed by earlier presidents. You can't. I suggest you inventory every president to make sure you are right.

Last edited:
Matte finish optional but has the advantage of being available in 11 x 17 format.

How many do you need - just one for the Democrat National Committee or one each for the state and local cells?

Want the "Every" bolded and coloured or, for subtlety, left as in the original?

As to who replaces Darlin' Mary....a lot will depend upon who the people of the state feel will do the best to free them from the shackles of Obamacare. I think the propensity of you Democrats to lie will work against them but maybe their indifference to the ordinary folks will go unnoticed.

Keep talking shit that means nothing ... Crap that will never mean anything to us ... And keep wasting your time..

Son, I agree Mary has to go, and I know it won't be a TeaP who replaces her. I also know that despite your posturing your far right position is not accepted by many millenials or ITunes kids.

It is what it is.

I am not your son ... Nor could I possibly be ... Again, you have no idea what you are talking about and are stupid enough to assume what you think resembles anything factual.

I haven't said a thing about far-right, far-left or right-of-center crap ... And don't care what you think about Mary Landrieu.
Your idea of what is mainstream ... What Millennials may think ... Has nothing to do with what the people in Mary Landrieu's Senate District get in return for their vote.

Tell Sen. Landrieu: Obamacare is Hurting Louisiana Families - YouTube

:clap2:
Bravo, Americans for Prosperity. Well done.

We need this against every House and Senate Dem in 2014.

:ack-1:

Applause (applause!) for a front group founded by the fourth richest guy in America and head of one of the world's biggest polluters :banghead: Because there's no way he'd be using his billions to push for political lenience on his industries. Nope, he's out to help the little guy who buys his toilet paper. I'm sure the fact that Mary Landrieu has stood up for the Louisiana wetlands vanishing before the petroleum industry is sheer coincidence. Why it probably didn't even occur to him.

"Yes sir, may I have another?"

Wake the fuck UP, people...

It has to do with you monkeys always whining about "Oblamer lied!"

Bush lied, too, to the tune of over $4 trillion wasted on slaughtering tens of thousands of people, and you Republicans just keep trying to conveniently forget that. We're not going to let you. You motherfuckers lied this country into an illegal torture war.

What happened to your Conservative mantra of "personal responsibility"?

You are seriously one of the dumbest fucking people on this board. You are so goddam stupid you are still trying to blame Bush for the train wreck of destroying your healthcare. For a war that began 12 years ago for fuck sakes.

Really dumbass? The reason your healthcare is being destroyed by obie is because Bush started a war against people that came here and killed 3k in a terrorist attack? Are you serious?

I think you need to move on to some personal fucking brain function. Responsibility can come after that. Functioning thought process is a prerequisite to personal responsibility.

give him a pass - his brain is destroyed bu THC abuse :D

THC can not cause that much brain destruction, he may have been dropped too many times after his mother put down the crack pipe !! :lmao:

i wonder if he helped Scott Ritter find the WMD's ?

In The Land of The Peanuts "Millennials" is the polite term for "Pajama Boys".

Now a lot of folks in Louisiana speak a variety of French but I think Peanut lives far, far away. If at all.

:ack-1:

Applause (applause!) for a front group founded by the fourth richest guy in America and head of one of the world's biggest polluters :banghead: Because there's no way he'd be using his billions to push for political lenience on his industries. Nope, he's out to help the little guy who buys his toilet paper. I'm sure the fact that Mary Landrieu has stood up for the Louisiana wetlands vanishing before the petroleum industry is sheer coincidence. Why it probably didn't even occur to him.

"Yes sir, may I have another?"

Wake the fuck UP, people...

Well ... Mary Landrieu has actually done a lot of good things for the State of Louisiana ... Protected some bases and a host of other things ... The problem is that she has also done a lot of bad things as well.
It isn't so much a single issue approach ... And replacing Senator Landrieu will certainly give up a senior committee position and representation.

The "Louisiana Purchase" fiasco will probably give her a little time off though ... It was a bad deal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back