Killer ad against Senator Mary Landrieu

I hope that certain D's are going to get the crap kicked out of them over Obamacare. But who knows with the stupid voting public these days.

In January Cassidy was ahead of Landrieu by 4 points according to Rasmussen. This is terrible for an incumbent. Other polls show neck and neck but she is in deep trouble. Similarly Kay Hagen is toast.
This will be a bigger wipe out for the Dems than 2010. Shellacking, indeed. Obama's agenda is dead, if not his whole presidency.

In January Cassidy was ahead of Landrieu by 4 points according to Rasmussen. This is terrible for an incumbent. Other polls show neck and neck but she is in deep trouble. Similarly Kay Hagen is toast.
This will be a bigger wipe out for the Dems than 2010. Shellacking, indeed. Obama's agenda is dead, if not his whole presidency.

Well it isn't just the screw-up the ACA is that is killing Senator Landrieu.
The biggest thing busting her chops over the ACA is probably the only reason the law was ever passed ... And as the result of her making a deal with Democrats.

The Administration promised her an additional $300 million in Medicaid funding if she voted for the ACA ... Which she was not in support of at the time.
The best part is that the Administration was true to form as Liberal Democrats ... Screwed her over after the vote ... And the State never got the $300 million in additional funding.
Mary was just stupid making that deal ... She is one of them and should know better.
The first thing a lot of us said when she made the deal was ... "Yeah Right ... Tell me when you get the money."

I would say she is toast ... But hey, her district includes New Orleans and all those right-wing Conservative Republicans Pogo refers to living there, may still vote her into office.

Polling update:

Landrieu's pretty much done. She's in deep doo doo. So is Hagan.
Begich is in deep trouble and will have a tough time getting through.
Pryor, Walsh, Weiland, and Tennant will all lose in landslides.
The only seats the Dems have a shot at picking up are Georgia(very unlikely) and Kentucky(which given recent polling, is possible, but a lot of anti-McConnell conservatives will come home in the end.

WMD in Iraq?

Has what to do with obiecare? Is this really all you have?

It has to do with you monkeys always whining about "Oblamer lied!"

Bush lied, too, to the tune of over $4 trillion wasted on slaughtering tens of thousands of people, and you Republicans just keep trying to conveniently forget that. We're not going to let you. You motherfuckers lied this country into an illegal torture war.

What happened to your Conservative mantra of "personal responsibility"?

Bush was lied to as well as the rest of the Counties by an informant.
The informant admitted to lying to them.
Big difference there. Being lied to and knowingly lying.
Obama knew that millions would lose their health care and lied to the people.

It cost America over $4 trillion and 4,000 lives. It cost Iraqis even more.

You're talking about the lie Clinton passed down to Bush, right?
The lie that Clinton and the whole Democrat caucus told about Saddam having WMD's, that lie? right?
Or are you referring to Clinton and the whole Democrat Caucus saying how that Saddam had to be taken out? The same Clinton and Democrat Caucus that called Bush a mass murderer and a War Criminal for killing the Iraqi Army on the way to Bagdad? The same Democrats who were calling for the impeachment of Bush 41 if he didn't stop the war? The same Clinton and Democrat Caucus that blamed Bush 41 for not finishing the first Gulf War and taking Saddam out? The same Clinton and Democrat Caucus that lacked the balls to do it?

Democrats are so pathetic!!

Don't be so sure folks...it is amazingly early of course, but in several polls Hillary is ahead of Christie.
Obamacare is and will be a factor. But it will take more than Benghazi and Obamacare for Democrats to not vote for their candidate.

Let's not forget the, "Louisiana Purchase"

My Congressman used to be Democrat Allen Boyd, who I never voted for.
At a 'Town Hall' meeting in Tallahassee he promised he's never vote for Obama's Healthcare Plan.
He went back to Washington, Nan Pelosi squeezed his balls and he voted for it.
He was defeated in a landslide in 2010, and I live in a Democrat majority district.
Republican Steve Southerland is now my Congressman.
My point is; There is a spark of hope for America!

Let's not forget the, "Louisiana Purchase"

My Congressman used to be Democrat Allen Boyd, who I never voted for.
At a 'Town Hall' meeting in Tallahassee he promised he's never vote for Obama's Healthcare Plan.
He went back to Washington, Nan Pelosi squeezed his balls and he voted for it.
He was defeated in a landslide in 2010, and I live in a Democrat majority district.
Republican Steve Southerland is now my Congressman.
My point is; There is a spark of hope for America!

Let's hope.
But, on a national level most Democrats still believe things are bad because of Bush.

My company plan was dropped because of ObamaCare.
My company got us all new coverage but many changes.
I have to pay out of pocket for everything until my $6,000.00 deductible is met..

I requested a refill on three prescriptions and went to pick them up tonight.
One of my prescriptions used to have a $35.00 copay...

Tonight I was asked to pay $350.00 for the same prescription.
I did not pick it up.
The Pharmacy is going to check with the insurance company tomorrow...

Thanks Obama...
Thanks Libs.

Where are the 48 million people that needed insurance?
Why have they not signed up yet?
Where are the young and healthy Obama needed to sign up to pay for all of this?....

I'm not too happy right now.

I have never had insurance. My doctor prescribed a medication that cost $995.00. The doctor called the pharmaceutical company and faxed my statement that I had no insurance and paid out of pocket. I got a numeric code that I gave to the pharmacy. My prescription was $50.00. No insurancd at all is better than obamacare.

So, you freeload off of the rest of us by taking advantage of a tax deduction aimed at helping those who can't help themselves. How special.

Then you weren't dropped from your company's insurance. Your plan changed. Just like most companies change their plans or switch providers about every two years, even before ObamaCare existed.

That is why ObamaCare exists, as a matter of fact. Company plans kept getting more and more and more expensive for employees. So the Democrats put a plan on the table to stop those rising costs, while the GOP stuck its thumb up its ass when it had all the power to do something.

Those who supported ObamaCare claimed it would bring down per capita costs, but anyone with a little common sense could tell it would not, and is not. It was a classic bait-and-switch con to further entrench the power of failing special interests, particularly unions.

ObamaCare is a failure on many levels.

Last edited:

Then you weren't dropped from your company's insurance. Your plan changed. Just like most companies change their plans or switch providers about every two years, even before ObamaCare existed.

That is why ObamaCare exists, as a matter of fact. Company plans kept getting more and more and more expensive for employees. So the Democrats put a plan on the table to stop those rising costs, while the GOP stuck its thumb up its ass when it had all the power to do something.

Those who supported ObamaCare claimed it would bring down per capita costs, but anyone with a little common sense could tell it would not, and is not. It was a classic bait-and-switch con to further entrench the power of failing special interests, particularly unions.

ObamaCare is a failure on many levels.

I don't totally agree. Insurers have little economic bargaining power against Providers (large hospital based networks), because generally there are few Providers in a given state/geog market. So, the best a consumer can hope for is to be with an insurer who essentially has a monopoly and can bargain against a mega-provider.

Obamacare's market based component is premised upon all insurers having to offer the same plan to everyone in a market, and forcing providers to take medicare reimbursement rates. I would agree that Obamacare does not go far enough in promoting free market principles.

but, yeah, Obamacare itself does nothing to make existing policies more expensive ... so long as the policies already comported with the minimum levels of coverage.

Last edited:
WMD in Iraq?

Bush lied, too, to the tune of over $4 trillion wasted on slaughtering tens of thousands of people, and you Republicans just keep trying to conveniently forget that. We're not going to let you. You motherfuckers lied this country into an illegal torture war.

... and because of all of that (R)'s lost elections. Change came to Washington... uhm, what change. Everything is worse, from economy, debt, transparency, lies... everything.

But it's OK, since your "bro" is doing it.

Ame®icano;8617514 said:

... and because of all of that (R)'s lost elections. Change came to Washington... uhm, what change. Everything is worse, from economy, debt, transparency, lies... everything.

But it's OK, since your "bro" is doing it.
Very true. Obama/liberals = fail

Obama lies to us everyday and that is not an exaggeration. Why so many people are so willing to be lied to is amazing. I know liberals want this country to function well, I know most people want what is best for their fellow man and we just disagree on how to do it. This healthcare debacle though... needs to be redone. It will not work in it's current form. Stand up liberals and stand with us or we will all be sorry. Health care is nothing to mess around with. It will take both sides of the isle working together to get it even close to being right. Pelosi, Reid, and Obama wanted to do it without the GOP. They wanted to kill off the GOP with this law and because they acted with malice the whole thing has blown up in their face. The only problem is...we the people are the ones that will pay for their mistakes. Stand together and call for repeal and replace or this law will eventually harm someone you care about.

Forum List

Back