Killer Guns

Please quote where I have claimed that guns kill people without a shooter, as you are asserting here.
This is the topic of your entire thread. You are basing it on the presumption that the left is going after guns because guns get up all by themselves and kill people.

This is the topic of your entire thread. You are basing it on the presumption that the left is going after guns because guns get up all by themselves and kill people.
Provide the quote of me claiming that guns kill without a shooter.

Provide the quote of me claiming that guns kill without a shooter.
Easy… the exact words you used was “cordless hole punchers” but I think it’s obvious that your talking about guns. Why do you say shit and then deny saying it?! Just makes you look like even more of a fool

This thread is requesting that exact information. The radical push for gun control and lack of interest in the shooters who pull the trigger strongly suggests that massive numbers of people believe that cordless hole punchers are responsible for killing people, so I have started this thread to collect any evidence that guns are doing the killing. Do you have any examples of guns doing the killing, or do you think lefties should shift their focus to the people who are doing the shooting?

Easy… the exact words you used was “cordless hole punchers” but I think it’s obvious that your talking about guns. Why do you say shit and then deny saying it?! Just makes you look like even more of a fool
Where is the quote of me claiming that guns kill people without shooters?

Where is the quote of me claiming that guns kill people without shooters?
I posted it in my last post. Your exact quote posted at the bottom. Why are you still denying the entire premise of your OP?!

I posted it in my last post. Your exact quote posted at the bottom. Why are you still denying the entire premise of your OP?!
Wrap quote marks around me claiming that guns kill people without shooters.

Wrap quote marks around me claiming that guns kill people without shooters.
I did dumbass. It’s the entire paragraph under the passage that you wrote which I quoted. Are you retarded or something? Your entire thread is asking for examples of guns killing people without shooters. Replies are telling you that nobody is claiming that is happening and you respond by insisting that the left is claiming guns kill people without shooters by focusing on banning guns.

This conversation is getting stupid. Something is wrong with you.

... asking for examples of guns killing people without shooters.
There is no need to wrap quotes around me "asking for examples of guns killing people without shooters." I am asking you to wrap quotes around me claiming that they do in fact do this as you allege.

There is no need to wrap quotes around me "asking for examples of guns killing people without shooters." I am asking you to wrap quotes around me claiming that they do in fact do this as you allege.
I quoted your passage exactly how you wrote it and posted it. Not sure why your playing games about quote marks unless thats your troll tactic of the day.

I’m not saying you’re claiming guns actually do this. I’m saying your accusing the left of claiming guns kill people without shooters which is just stupid.

I quoted your passage exactly how you wrote it and posted it. Not sure why your playing games about quote marks unless thats your troll tactic of the day.

I’m not saying you’re claiming guns actually do this. I’m saying your accusing the left of claiming guns kill people without shooters which is just stupid.
You will NEVER be wrapping quotes around me claiming that guns kill people without shooters, as you allege that I did. NEVER. No matter how many times you claim to have done so, it ain't real until you can post it for the world to see. All we will ever see from you are claims that you did so, minus the actual quote.

NEVER.

You will NEVER be wrapping quotes around me claiming that guns kill people without shooters, as you allege that I did. NEVER. No matter how many times you claim to have done so, it ain't real until you can post it for the world to see. All we will ever see from you are claims that you did so, minus the actual quote.

NEVER.
Haha, did you read what I just wrote or is your mind that distorted?! I’m not claiming you are saying guns kill people on their own. I’m saying you’re claiming the left is saying that and it’s complete bullshit.

Haha, did you read what I just wrote or is your mind that distorted?! I’m not claiming you are saying guns kill people on their own. I’m saying you’re claiming the left is saying that and it’s complete bullshit.
Yes you are, see post 47

Yes you are, see post 47
Post 47 below.

I said “nobody is claiming it is happening except for you and your strawman.” I’m speaking to “The Left claiming guns kill people without a shooter” nobody is claiming that except for you and your idiotic strawman accusations.

The fact you need to try play these little word games shows how truly weak your argument is. Grow up and do better.

That information doesn’t exist because nobody is claiming that it is happening except for you and your strawman.
Lefties have plenty of focus on people doing the shooting which is why you hear things like background checks, registration, and mental health in the conversation. Banning certain guns is a safety measure to reduce the killing power that some weapons contain. This is why you see automatic weapons highly restricted. Same concept. You’re waaaay off.

So far, no lefty has posted an example of a gun killing somebody, yet they are aggressively going after guns the way they should be going after killer shooters. Yep, lefties are actually shielding and protecting the killers who pull the trigger by shifting the blame to guns.

So far, no lefty has posted an example of a gun killing somebody, yet they are aggressively going after guns the way they should be going after killer shooters. Yep, lefties are actually shielding and protecting the killers who pull the trigger by shifting the blame to guns.
They aren’t going after guns because they believe guns kill people without shooters you moron. Keep posting though.

They aren’t going after guns because they believe guns kill people without shooters you moron. Keep posting though.
They are going after guns so the government can do what it pleases to a disarmed population. That is the reason.

They are going after guns so the government can do what it pleases to a disarmed population. That is the reason.
Oh yes the big bad government that stole the election from Trump!!!! They are coming for us!!!

Forum List

Back