Killer Guns

They aren’t going after guns because they believe guns kill people without shooters you moron. Keep posting though.
There is no reason to go after cordless hole punchers, other than the mistaken notion that they are somehow responsible for killing people. Obviously, lefties are stupid enough to think this, or they wouldn't be trying to ban, collect, and destroy them. If they thought trigger pullers were responsible, they would be banning, collecting, and destroying trigger pullers.

There is no reason to go after cordless hole punchers, other than the mistaken notion that they are somehow responsible for killing people. Obviously, lefties are stupid enough to think this, or they wouldn't be trying to ban, collect, and destroy them. If they thought trigger pullers were responsible, they would be banning, collecting, and destroying trigger pullers.
There are plenty of reasons. Let me ask you a simple question which I’d appreciate a direct answer to….

Would you consider it acceptable for a highschool kid to have the ability to walk into a 711 and buy a fully automatic uzi with the same ease as buying a slurpy?

There are plenty of reasons. Let me ask you a simple question which I’d appreciate a direct answer to….

Would you consider it acceptable for a highschool kid to have the ability to walk into a 711 and buy a fully automatic uzi with the same ease as buying a slurpy?
First, we need to agree on which of these two is the real danger. Is it the automatic cordless hole puncher, or is it the kid who may think it's fun to punch holes with it?

First, we need to agree on which of these two is the real danger. Is it the automatic cordless hole puncher, or is it the kid who may think it's fun to punch holes with it?
Why do we need to agree on that first? Why can’t you just answer the question?!

The kid using the gun is the danger. The kid controls the outcome. The gun enables the kid to inflict the damage. See that’s how you give a direct answer to a question. Take notes and try with the one I asked you

If people are the danger, it doesn't make sense to block society from having access to piano wire, cordless hole punches, knives, cars, or whatever else people might use to kill with. Especially if you are only going to block access to these things to people who are getting them through government approved channels.

Forum List

Back