Killer Guns

If gun control is such a big agenda, and shooter control is not, then we should have some idea of just how many guns are doing the killing. Obviously, if shooter control was the hot topic, we would want some idea of how many shooters are doing the killing. Gun control is the hot topic though, so we should get some idea of how many of them are doing the killing. Got any examples?
Serious question… do you have a Learning disability? Your train of thought makes no sense. Nobody is saying guns kill people by themselves. “Shooter control” as you call it is absolutely part of the focus. So is access to the weapons they use to kill others. It isn’t complicated. This thread belongs in the satire category

Can you provide me an example of crack injecting itself into a human body?

Crack doesn't kill people, just like guns don't kill people.

Not a stupid question in a political landscape where gun control is being discussed. If guns are doing the killing, then we should quantify how many guns are doing the killing.
Why are you avoiding the question about crack killing people.
I'll give you as many examples of your question as soon as you answer mine.

Serious question… do you have a Learning disability? Your train of thought makes no sense. Nobody is saying guns kill people by themselves. “Shooter control” as you call it is absolutely part of the focus. So is access to the weapons they use to kill others. It isn’t complicated. This thread belongs in the satire category
He's EvMetro a troll.
I'm sure he will avoid my question, or call my question 'totally different' and stupid, and then he can realize how stupid his question really is.
But trolls don't converse, they just repeat their nonsense ad nauseam.

He's EvMetro a troll.
I'm sure he will avoid my question, or call my question 'totally different' and stupid, and then he can realize how stupid his question really is.
But trolls don't converse, they just repeat their nonsense ad nauseam.
He will default to “This is not an example of guns doing the killing. Try again.”

That’s what he does when asked hard questions or when proven to be the idiot that he is.

Nobody is saying guns kill people...
The aggressive push for gun control says it. If it was shooters doing the killing, we'd see an aggressive push for shooter control. You don't think lefties are stupid enough to push for gun control if it is actually the shooters who are doing the killing, do you? That wouldn't make any sense at all.

Why are you avoiding the question about crack killing people.
I'll give you as many examples of your question as soon as you answer mine.
The opening post comes first. Stop evading the opening post and post an example of a gun killing someone.

The aggressive push for gun control says it. If it was shooters doing the killing, we'd see an aggressive push for shooter control. You don't think lefties are stupid enough to push for gun control if it is actually the shooters who are doing the killing, do you? That wouldn't make any sense at all.
No that’s not what the aggressive push for gun control says. You have serious comprehension problems if that’s really what you think. The push for gun control wants to limit access and fire power of deadly weapons for dangerous people who will use them to kill people. Nobody is worried about the guns sneaking out at night and killing people all by themselves. Stop being an idiot.

He will default to “This is not an example of guns doing the killing. Try again.”

That’s what he does when asked hard questions or when proven to be the idiot that he is.
So far, I don't see any examples of guns killing people. Do guns kill, or is it the shooters who are doing the killing?

So far, I don't see any examples of guns killing people. Do guns kill, or is it the shooters who are doing the killing?
It’s obviously people who do the killing. Nobody is claiming otherwise. The point you are indirectly trying to make is not contested. You’re just making yourself sound like a fool

Nobody is worried about the guns sneaking out at night and killing people all by themselves.
Wrong. Lefties are going after the guns. Lefties are not worried about shooters sneaking out at night and killing, they are worried about the guns doing it.

Wrong. Lefties are going after the guns. Lefties are not worried about shooters sneaking out at night and killing, they are worried about the guns doing it.
No I’m right and you are wrong. You can’t show any examples of people worrying about guns sneaking out and killing people by themselves. I can show many examples of people worrying about guns getting into the wrong hands and wanting to regulate access and firepower which is at the heart of the gun control debate .

If it was shooters doing the killing, we'd see an aggressive push for shooter control. You don't think lefties are stupid enough to push for gun control if it is actually the shooters who are doing the killing, do you? That wouldn't make any sense at all.

WTF? "If it was shooters doing the killing"? Who the hell do you think is doing the killing? Do you honestly believe the gun fired itself when those 21 people died in Uvalde?

No I’m right and you are wrong. You can’t show any examples of people worrying about guns sneaking out and killing people by themselves. I can show many examples of people worrying about guns getting into the wrong hands and wanting to regulate access and firepower which is at the heart of the gun control debate .
This thread was created specifically to list examples of guns doing the killing. So far, I haven't seen any examples of this yet.

This thread was created specifically to list examples of guns doing the killing. So far, I haven't seen any examples of this yet.
This thread was created out of stupidity to attack a strawman. Nobody will list examples because nobody is claiming there are examples except for you because of your misinterpretation of what gun control is about.

How many cars kill people without drivers? None. That doesn’t mean we don’t have safety regulations applied to cars.

WTF? "If it was shooters doing the killing"? Who the hell do you think is doing the killing? Do you honestly believe the gun fired itself when those 21 people died in Uvalde?
Wrong. Lefties have taken a strong position against guns. They are not pushing shooter control, they are pushing gun control. They obviously believe it is the guns that are doing the killing, or they wouldn't be shielding the shooter like this.

Wrong. Lefties have taken a strong position against guns. They are not pushing shooter control, they are pushing gun control. They obviously believe it is the guns that are doing the killing, or they wouldn't be shielding the shooter like this.
Congratulations for making the dumbest point of the day… you win the Moron Award!!! Congrats

Congratulations for making the dumbest point of the day… you win the Moron Award!!! Congrats
Why don't you slap down my logic and thread premise by posting how on earth it makes any sense to ignore the shooters who ARE doing the killing (genuine killers), in favor of trying to regulate cordless hole punchers? Aren't the killers the real problem?

Why don't you slap down my logic and thread premise by posting how on earth it makes any sense to ignore the shooters who ARE doing the killing (genuine killers), in favor of trying to regulate cordless hole punchers? Aren't the killers the real problem?
I’ve already posted about that. Mental health and background checks are a huge part of the discussion so they aren’t being ignored like you dishonestly claim. The gun regulations are about limiting access and reducing carnage not stoping guns from going out and killing people all by themselves

Forum List

Back