🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Killing Homosexual Marriage

Leave this to us TRUE PROGRESSIVES.

We are the ones who never tire of fighting for equality and justice for all.

Progressivism... OKA: Left-think, rests entirely in Relativism. Which rejects the objectivity that is essential to justice, and the truth intrinsic to that and justice. Which is why no Leftist, and no Leftist policy, has ever served justice, or equality.

But you don't use objectivity. You merely assume that any subjective opinion you possess must be objective truth.

Subjective is not objective. Simply obliterating your entire basis of argument.

Next fallacy please.

ROFL!

Reader, note that I said that Relativism rejects objectivity.... and immediately a Relativist comes to 'inform' you, that "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS OBJECTIVITY".

I say it here and it COMES OUT THERE!

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

(Reader, recall that the key to defeating Leftists in debate rests in two fundamental elements:

1 - Find a Leftist.

2 - Get them to speak.)

And I broke you already. With your entire argument reduced to spam.

It doesn't take much to break you, does it? I merely point out that your subjective opinion doesn't define objective truth....and you collapse into mindless spam.

Alas, subjective still isn't objective.

To undo gay marriage you'd have to undo the country. Good luck with that.
The OP did not state or imply anything that said "undoing gay marriage"...
Once again, a liberal attempts to create a narrative with a lie, fabrication or distortion of the facts.

The narrative was 'killing homosexual marriage'. Which is actually a tad more violent in its terminology.
Oh please.

So the narrative *wasn't* killing homosexual marriage? Because you may want to check the title of the thread again.

Once again, a liberal attempts to create a narrative with a lie, fabrication or distortion of the facts.
Oh Please!! ( AS you would -and did say)

Progressivism... OKA: Left-think, rests entirely in Relativism. Which rejects the objectivity that is essential to justice, and the truth intrinsic to that and justice. Which is why no Leftist, and no Leftist policy, has ever served justice, or equality.

But you don't use objectivity. You merely assume that any subjective opinion you possess must be objective truth.

Next fallacy please.

ROFL!

Reader, note that I said that Relativism rejects objectivity.... and immediately a Relativist comes to 'inform' you, that "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS OBJECTIVITY".

(Reader, recall that the key to defeating Leftists in debate rests in two fundamental elements:

1 - Find a Leftist.

2 - Get them to speak.)

And broken Keys spams time number 4.

It takes very little to shatter little Keyes. Just point out that his subjective opinion doesn't define objective truth...

.......and he flees into mindless spam.

Next fallacy please.

ROFL!

1 - Find a Leftist.

2 - Get them to speak.)

And time number 5 for spammin' broken Keyes.

So much for 'objectivity'. All you have to do is point out that his subjective opinion doesn't define objective truth.....and its too much for him. He breaks.

And you get the same stuttering spam.

Chicken littles long winded comment might hold water, if large numbers of people over wide areas balked at the Supreme Court ruling. But as we all know, that didn't happen. As a matter of fact, the transition couldn't have gone better.

I was taught something very important back when I was younger and thinking of going into in the car business.

When you make the sale, stop selling the car.

Those simple words are not a rule, but a warning. You'd be surprised by the number of deals that quickly and permanently unraveled after the sale by failing to heed that warning.
I don't know to whom you are referring. In public most people will avoid the mess and just say they accept it or whatever. When discussed among family friends and neighbors, not happening.
I think the militant gay movement that pushed this agenda is realizing they may have made a huge mistake.
Months ago after the SCOTUS ruling, there were several stories published that had a common theme. That theme is that now that gay marriage is at least in the eyes of the law "normal", that gays no longer felt "special". That they no longer had a battle to fight. That they had to feel like everyone else. Just ordinary citizens. People that go through their days without fanfare, celebrity or the feeling that they have 'special' rights.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/27/us/scotus-same-sex-marriage-gay-culture.html?_r=0
Perhaps the militant gay community can find a new purpose. Perhaps representatives of the gay community can travel abroad to nations where gays are severely oppressed and attempt to change THOSE societies.

I'm still trying to figure out if Spoon has read the title of the thread.
Yiou have a problem?.....
See the guy down the hall. Third door on the left.

Chicken littles long winded comment might hold water, if large numbers of people over wide areas balked at the Supreme Court ruling. But as we all know, that didn't happen. As a matter of fact, the transition couldn't have gone better.

I was taught something very important back when I was younger and thinking of going into in the car business.

When you make the sale, stop selling the car.

Those simple words are not a rule, but a warning. You'd be surprised by the number of deals that quickly and permanently unraveled after the sale by failing to heed that warning.
I don't know to whom you are referring. In public most people will avoid the mess and just say they accept it or whatever. When discussed among family friends and neighbors, not happening.
I think the militant gay movement that pushed this agenda is realizing they may have made a huge mistake.
Months ago after the SCOTUS ruling, there were several stories published that had a common theme. That theme is that now that gay marriage is at least in the eyes of the law "normal", that gays no longer felt "special". That they no longer had a battle to fight. That they had to feel like everyone else. Just ordinary citizens. People that go through their days without fanfare, celebrity or the feeling that they have 'special' rights.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/27/us/scotus-same-sex-marriage-gay-culture.html?_r=0
Perhaps the militant gay community can find a new purpose. Perhaps representatives of the gay community can travel abroad to nations where gays are severely oppressed and attempt to change THOSE societies.

So let me see if I have you speaking for gay people down correctly.

Gay people think that they made a *mistake* by convincing the USSC to protect them from discrimination in marriage?

I'm still trying to figure out if Spoon has read the title of the thread.
Yiou have a problem?.....
See the guy down the hall. Third door on the left.

And I'm still not sure you've read the thread title. You do realize that its 'Killing Homosexual Marriage', right?

Next fallacy please.

ROFL!

1 - Find a Leftist.

2 - Get them to speak.)

And poor broken keyes spams for time number 6!

The poor, fragile soul doesn't handle contradiction well. Merely pointing out that his subjective opinion doesn't define objective reality breaks him utterly. And reduces him to stuttering rote, mindlessly repeating the same debunked nonsense over and over again.

So much for 'objectivity'.

didn't your mother and your church teach you it was wrong to kill,
far worse than letting two people in love to take an oath to each other before some authority or notary.

Keys is the very soul of impotent rage. Too funny!

HEY! An unsolicited Concession... . How sweet.

Your Concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Ball up your fists and stomp your feet in anger until cows come home. You are a powerless little spammer and nothing more. :crybaby:

What else can he do? He can't reason his way out of a paper bag. He chokes on his own first mover argument. And no one accepts his personal opinion as defining objective reality.

That's his entire wad. He's got no other tool.

Forum List

Back