🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Killing Homosexual Marriage

Leave this to us TRUE PROGRESSIVES.

We are the ones who never tire of fighting for equality and justice for all.

Progressivism... OKA: Left-think, rests entirely in Relativism. Which rejects the objectivity that is essential to justice, and the truth intrinsic to that and justice. Which is why no Leftist, and no Leftist policy, has ever served justice, or equality.

But you don't use objectivity. You merely assume that any subjective opinion you possess must be objective truth.

Subjective is not objective. Simply obliterating your entire basis of argument.

Next fallacy please.

ROFL!

Reader, note that I said that Relativism rejects objectivity.... and immediately a Relativist comes to 'inform' you, that "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS OBJECTIVITY".

I say it here and it COMES OUT THERE!

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

(Reader, recall that the key to defeating Leftists in debate rests in two fundamental elements:

1 - Find a Leftist.

2 - Get them to speak.)

And Keyes the spammy spammer offers of spam number 8 and 9!

All it took to shatter him utterly.....was to point out that his subjective opinion doesn't define objective reality.

And 'poof'. He becomes a rote, stuttering wreck.

To undo gay marriage you'd have to undo the country. Good luck with that.
The OP did not state or imply anything that said "undoing gay marriage"...
Once again, a liberal attempts to create a narrative with a lie, fabrication or distortion of the facts.
Oh Please!! ( AS you would -and did say)

I'm still trying to figure out if Spoon has read the title of the thread.
Yiou have a problem?.....
See the guy down the hall. Third door on the left.

And I'm still not sure you've read the thread title. You do realize that its 'Killing Homosexual Marriage', right?

I did.

I have a couple of problems with the title as well as the OP's premis, and I think Boss is aware of that:

1. Homosexual marriage or Gay Marriage does not exist. What the USSC did not do is create either, they created Same Sex marriage, far different than Gay Marriage. Gay marriage was mere deflection and a brilliant Marketing scheme.

2. It will not be killed, marriage itself (civil) will die under its own weight

didn't your mother and your church teach you it was wrong to kill,
far worse than letting two people in love to take an oath to each other before some authority or notary.

Homosexuals have always had other means of publicly declaring their deviant affections for one another... but they were not interested in taking those other avenues, because the goal here is not to declare their deviant affections... it is to further undermine Marriage. This as a function of evil, wherein the further undermining of marriage, further erodes the bearing of marital responsibility, which pushes children further into the grips of the deviants who are interested in the legalization of using children for sexual gratification.

Once again, a liberal attempts to create a narrative with a lie, fabrication or distortion of the facts.

And I'm still not sure you've read the thread title. You do realize that its 'Killing Homosexual Marriage', right?

I did.
Then what relevance does your personal obsession with incest and polygamy have to do with 'killing homosexual marriage'?

Or should I just add OT to everything you post?

Leave this to us TRUE PROGRESSIVES.

We are the ones who never tire of fighting for equality and justice for all.

Progressivism... OKA: Left-think, rests entirely in Relativism. Which rejects the objectivity that is essential to justice, and the truth intrinsic to that and justice. Which is why no Leftist, and no Leftist policy, has ever served justice, or equality.

But you don't use objectivity. You merely assume that any subjective opinion you possess must be objective truth.

Subjective is not objective. Simply obliterating your entire basis of argument.

Next fallacy please.

ROFL!

Reader, note that I said that Relativism rejects objectivity.... and immediately a Relativist comes to 'inform' you, that "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS OBJECTIVITY".

I say it here and it COMES OUT THERE!

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

(Reader, recall that the key to defeating Leftists in debate rests in two fundamental elements:

1 - Find a Leftist.

2 - Get them to speak.)

I did.
Then what relevance does your personal obsession with incest and polygamy have to do with 'killing homosexual marriage'?

Incest is a crime. Please provide the post in which I promoted this criminal act.

Thanks in advance.

didn't your mother and your church teach you it was wrong to kill,
far worse than letting two people in love to take an oath to each other before some authority or notary.

Homosexuals have always had other means of publicly declaring their deviant affections for one another... but they were not interested in taking those other avenues, because the goal here is not to declare their deviant affections... it is to further undermine Marriage.

If your marriage is based on denying marriage to someone else, then it was fucked to begin with.

Otherwise, how does a gay couple marriage impact you in the slightest?

This as a function of evil, wherein the further undermining of marriage, further erodes the bearing of marital responsibility, which pushes children further into the grips of the deviants who are interested in the legalization of using children for sexual gratification.

Your subjective opinion don't define evil anymore than it does 'objective truth'.

Do you ever have an argument that isn't you confusing subjective with objective, my little relativist?

I did.

Incest is a crime. Please provide the post in which I promoted this criminal act.

Thanks in advance.

Laughing....like when you said that I claimed that sex is a requirement of marriage?

Quote me saying that, Troll.

I did.

No, forum rules do not allow you to add to a fellow members quotes.

You seem very untrustworthy, first acussing me of promoting criminal behavior, then suggesting you can modify my quotes.

I did.

I'm merely correcting them. As even you can't establish what possible relevance your obsession with incest or polygamy has 'killing homosexual marriage'.

Making them, by definition, off topic.

I did.

Thanks in advance.

Laughing....like when you said that I claimed that sex is a requirement of marriage?

Why are you simply copying my requests?

Did your daycare provider Teach you Monkey see, Monkey Do during your play break today?

Curiouser and Curiouser

I did.

Thanks in advance.

I've insisted that you claimed that sex is a requirement of marriage?

Um.....can you quote me doing that? Because I'm pretty sure you're mixing us up, Troll. You've claimed I've said sex is a requirement of marriage.

I'm merely challenging you to quote me saying it. Try again, Troll.

I did.

I'm merely correcting them. As even you can establish what possible relevance your obsession with incest or polygamy has 'killing homosexual marriage'.

Dear, Dear, this pervert thinks that he can not only redefine legal relationships, but also forum rules

Tell me Skylar, after admitting as much, why do you think anyone would trust anything you say?

I did.

I'm merely correcting them. As even you can establish what possible relevance your obsession with incest or polygamy has 'killing homosexual marriage'.

Dear, Dear, this pervert thinks that he can not only redefine legal relationships, but also forum rules

Tell me Skylar, after admitting as much, why do you think anyone would trust anything you say?

Then what possible relevance does your bizarre fixation on incest and polygamy have with 'killing homosexual marriage'?

So far, even you have no idea. So....OT for your entire post?

The narrative was 'killing homosexual marriage'. Which is actually a tad more violent in its terminology.

Nothing "violent" whatsoever in the thread title terminology, you're just an illiterate retard. The word "killing" can only denote violence if it's being applied to a living organism. Homosexual marriage is not a living organism.

Thanks in advance.

Um.....can you quote me doing that? Because I'm pretty sure you're mixing us up, Troll. You've claimed I've said sex is a requirement of marriage.

I won't play your daycare game, go find one of your lil playmates to do that with.

Have you come up with the post that you claim exists that I promote criminal activities yet?

Of course you haven't because it only exists in your juvenile mind.

Now run and get a cookie little boy.

The narrative was 'killing homosexual marriage'. Which is actually a tad more violent in its terminology.

Nothing "violent" whatsoever in the thread title terminology, you're just an illiterate retard. The word "killing" can only denote violence if it's being applied to a living organism. Homosexual marriage is not a living organism.

Its a matter of comparison. 'Killing' is certainly more violent terminology than 'undoing'. Which are the two in question.

For your posts....I prefer 'abandoned' over 'ran terrified from'. As in 'you've abandoned your every claim on SB377, had your nonsense about 'recognition' and 'authorization' debunked by citations of the very bill itself".

See how that works?

I suppose I could use 'fled with your tail tucked between your legs'. But that evokes all sorts of canine comparisons. Not all of them flattering.

Thanks in advance.

I won't play your daycare game, go find one of your lil playmates to do that with.

Have you come up with the post that you claim exists that I promote criminal activities yet?

Of course you haven't because it only exists in your juvenile mind.

Now run and get a cookie little boy.

So you can't cite me claiming that sex is a requirement of marriage?

Its a remarkably simple question. Yet it confounds you utterly.

Forum List

Back