Kim Davis...and the Judge's "mistake"

Actually Jesus didn't write any of the books of the Bible.

NONE of them were written until well over 100 years after the time of Christ and they were written by men claiming " God told me to write this down and tell you how to live your lives ".

What do we do with people who claim God speaks to them now?

Many of them are running for President.

Usually we put them in the funny farm unless they are rich and famous like the Republican candidates.

===========

You fucking retard, Romans isn't OT

ANOTHER example of a "good Christian"......

(yes, I know that Romans was not OT....but Jesus NEVER uttered those bigoted statements that your sick ilk cites.)

By the way the Romans passage refers to masturbation and not necessarily to gay sex.

To all you fake Christian, right wingers........

11988467_1462761980719187_1907770563503812558_n.jpg

NONE of them were written until well over 100 years after the time of Christ and they were written by men claiming " God told me to write this down and tell you how to live your lives ".

What do we do with people who claim God speaks to them now?

Many of them are running for President.

Usually we put them in the funny farm unless they are rich and famous like the Republican candidates.

===========

(yes, I know that Romans was not OT....but Jesus NEVER uttered those bigoted statements that your sick ilk cites.)

By the way the Romans passage refers to masturbation and not necessarily to gay sex.

The New Testament in its entirety is hearsay as it relates to claims about Jesus Christ. I am not aware that we have any verified direct testimony from the Apostles or any other of Christ's contemporaries.

When the judge suggested that she let the clerks issue the licenses and she didn't have to touch them --- SHE REFUSED.

She ordered her clerks not to issue the licenses or she would FIRE them.

She not only violated the civil rights of the people she refused licenses to but she violated the rights of her own employees.

============

....despite the fact that they have requested reasonable accommodation.
It's because her name was on the licenses. She asked that her name be removed, and they refused.

Because they are targeting Christians.

You're not asking the right question.

Would right wingers be defending Davis if she refused to issue Concealed Carry Permits because her " religion " is against guns?

Would they be defending her if she refused to issue vehicle licenses for vans because sex acts can take place in them and her " religion " doesn't believe in that?

Would they be defending her if she refused to issue Liquor Licenses because her " religion " doesn't believe in drinking?

===============

I'll ask yet ONCE AGAIN.......

Would right wingers be defending Davis if she refused to issue marriage licenses to gay couples were she to do so because of her Muslim faith?

When the judge suggested that she let the clerks issue the licenses and she didn't have to touch them --- SHE REFUSED.

She ordered her clerks not to issue the licenses or she would FIRE them.

She not only violated the civil rights of the people she refused licenses to but she violated the rights of her own employees.

============

....despite the fact that they have requested reasonable accommodation.
It's because her name was on the licenses. She asked that her name be removed, and they refused.

Because they are targeting Christians.

Why would she be willing to issue a license without her name on it if she doesn't believe in issuing the licenses?

You're not asking the right question.

Would right wingers be defending Davis if she refused to issue Concealed Carry Permits because her " religion " is against guns?

Would they be defending her if she refused to issue vehicle licenses for vans because sex acts can take place in them and her " religion " doesn't believe in that?

Would they be defending her if she refused to issue Liquor Licenses because her " religion " doesn't believe in drinking?

===============

I'll ask yet ONCE AGAIN.......

Would right wingers be defending Davis if she refused to issue marriage licenses to gay couples were she to do so because of her Muslim faith?

Of course not. You can go all the way back to Muhammed Ali refusing military induction because of his Muslim beliefs.

You didn't see a groundswell of massive conservative support for him back then, and in retrospect, you won't find that now.

NONE of

Paul wrote Romans who was picked by Jesus personally as the 13th apostle.
It is very clear that Romans is talking about sodomy.
Did you miss the part that says men with men?

You obviously aren't...

But do you know who else persecutes Christians???

Does ISIS ring a bell???
So....you want to compare a Bush appointed Republican judge to ISIS> This is getting better and better and better. :clap:
Actually, I don't give a rat's ass who appointed him...

I just know that the Christian community (including a lot of black churches) is revolting against the persecution...

The Democrats will pay dearly for that.
There is no persecution and they are not revolting, just in your imagination.
And what happens when a minister is faced with the option of performing a gay wedding or facing a lawsuit (or jail time)..

After all, the gays are already going after everybody from clerks to bakers...

And gays aren't that popular with blacks anyway.
Obiwan, a Minister/Priest/Rabbi does not work for the government or get paid to do a government job, as with Kim Davis....

give the Gay Mafia time, just give em time

Correct. The Romans were notorious record keepers and anyone who raised as much hell as Jesus supposedly caused would have been in their records.

THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE HISTORICAL REFERENCE TO JESUS ANYWHERE.

Not one.

The Bible does NOT count as a historical record.

First, it was written by men.

Second it was actually compiled by priests who picked and chose what books would be put in it according to their own desires.

The people who compiled the Bible DIDN'T WRITE ANY OF IT.

Well except when they didn't like something and erased it or decided to leave a book out because they didn't like what it said.

And when the Protestant Reformation came they COMPLETELY REWROTE the King James version and that's why they call it the King James version because IT HAD BEEN ALTERED to allow the king to divorce his wife and marry his mistress.

The supposedly sacred unchangeable Bible has actually been changed / altered MANY times to suit kings and other powerful people.

=============

The New Testament in its entirety is hearsay as it relates to claims about Jesus Christ. I am not aware that we have any verified direct testimony from the Apostles or any other of Christ's contemporaries.

In Christianity St Paul and the other Apostles were far more than just ministers, and were believed to be teaching the church things that Jesus had taught them, either directly or through the Holy Spirit.

What St Paul taught in Romans and his other letters, according to Christian theology, comes directly from God, the Holy Trinity and is therefore also taught by Jesus.

So your comments, while correct in a literal secular view, are false from the perspective of the teaching of Christian theology.

NONE of

Paul wrote Romans who was picked by Jesus personally as the 13th apostle.
It is very clear that Romans is talking about sodomy.
Did you miss the part that says men with men?

1. What is the proof Paul wrote it?

2. What is the proof he was telling the truth?

3. What is the proof his opinions were Christ's opinions?

Whoever wrote whatever in the Bible there is not a single sentence in there condemning the issuance of a same sex civil marriage license. Kim Davis is entitled to believe anything she wants, and she has the right to call any belief she has a 'Christian' belief,

but if she claims that her belief is supported by Scripture, she is making shit up.

Forum List

Back