Kim Davis...and the Judge's "mistake"

I believe that Catholic judge would be surprised to be called anti-christian.
I wish these rightwing, fundamentalist, so called Christians would stop all this belly aching about being oppressed. Whine, whine, whine. It's just so much BS. :wine:

And this is what happens when you close down the mental institutions in the 70's and 80's.. we are seeing the results now

Religion SHOULD be attacked and every church should be burned to the ground and every " minister " should be deported.

============

Yeah getting close to a week how's that throwing her in jail working for you butt fuckers? She is STILL the elected clerk of court and ANY license given to "couples" without her signature is void....pretty funny stuffs....these faggots think its gonna stand in court....they are slowly but surely pushing the country back right on social issues because people are seeing it IS about attacking religious folks and religion.

Actually, I don't give a rat's ass who appointed him...

I just know that the Christian community (including a lot of black churches) is revolting against the persecution...

The Democrats will pay dearly for that.
There is no persecution and they are not revolting, just in your imagination.
And what happens when a minister is faced with the option of performing a gay wedding or facing a lawsuit (or jail time)..

After all, the gays are already going after everybody from clerks to bakers...

And gays aren't that popular with blacks anyway.
Obiwan, a Minister/Priest/Rabbi does not work for the government or get paid to do a government job, as with Kim Davis....
And neither do bakers....
:rofl: good comeback! :D

however the bakers were not forced to attend a Religious ceremony or perform a sacrilegious act , it was a Civil marriage if I am not mistaken? And the bakers only needed to deliver a cake to a reception, a party....they were not forced to perform or be a part of the wedding...
Why should they be forced to participate in a sin? Who made you God?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

People better start waking up to what is going on. They came for Kim Davis and you said Nothing. well you know the rest of that saying

What a load of horse shit. Kim Davis was the one persecuting people by denying them their civil right to marriage. PERIOD.

If you want to live in a theocracy go join ISIS. The Christian Taliban has a lot in common with them.

People better start waking up to what is going on. They came for Kim Davis and you said Nothing. well you know the rest of that saying

What a load of horse shit. Kim Davis was the one persecuting people by denying them their civil right to marriage. PERIOD.

If you want to live in a theocracy go join ISIS. The Christian Taliban has a lot in common with them.
There is no right to a license.

Judges cannot just arbitrarily pass any judgement they wish. There are guidelines. And the guidelines assert that you can't issue a harsher sentence for the purpose of making an example of someone...nor can you make a sentence HARSHER because a person has support. Activist judges deserve prison time and worse.

So, now you'd like to throw the judge in prison?

Did Davis breach her position description and the oath she took when she was instated in her position? ....Yes or No?

Is a fine harsher or more lenient than prison time?...........Yes or No?

Were Davis a Muslim and she refused to work during Ramadan, should she have been allowed to do so?............Yes or No?

First question: NO, Ky law says she MAY ISSUE marriage licenses, she chose not to, a perfectly legal decision unless the law is changed.

Questions 2 & 3 irrelevant.
She's had four marriage licenses. You would think she would let gays have one.

Totally irrelevant, to this point she has done nothing illegal.

You might want to read up on Current Events.

A court opinion does not make law or constitutional rights jackass .

Judges cannot just arbitrarily pass any judgement they wish. There are guidelines. And the guidelines assert that you can't issue a harsher sentence for the purpose of making an example of someone...nor can you make a sentence HARSHER because a person has support. Activist judges deserve prison time and worse.

Did Davis breach her position description and the oath she took when she was instated in her position? ....Yes or No?

Were Davis a Muslim and she refused to work during Ramadan, should she have been allowed to do so?............Yes or No?

First question: NO, Ky law says she MAY ISSUE marriage licenses, she chose not to, a perfectly legal decision unless the law is changed.

Yes she has.

Yet the Government just forced Christians who work in Government to accept a practice that is condemned in Christian, Jewish and Muslim religions.
That interferes with the fist amendment that says government shall make no law prohibiting the freedom of exercising their religion.
This whole thing has been handed badly where the rights of both sides should be exercised.
It is not right that one side of a small minority should over ride the rights of the majority.
Reasonable compromises can be done but it seems that gays are not willing to do so.

You can repeat that a hundred times a day if you like, but it won't change anything for you. Gays have the right to marry. End of story. And there is nothing the Christian Taliban can do about it.

Really? So when SCOTUS rules against gun bans, local and state governments should just ignore those rulings?

Yet the Government just forced Christians who work in Government to accept a practice that is condemned in Christian, Jewish and Muslim religions.
That interferes with the fist amendment that says government shall make no law prohibiting the freedom of exercising their religion.
This whole thing has been handed badly where the rights of both sides should be exercised.
It is not right that one side of a small minority should over ride the rights of the majority.
Reasonable compromises can be done but it seems that gays are not willing to do so.

Cite the Biblical passage that condemns same sex civil marriage.

They tried to compromise with her already...she refused!

Yes she has.

Name it.

You can repeat that a hundred times a day if you like, but it won't change anything for you. Gays have the right to marry. End of story. And there is nothing the Christian Taliban can do about it.
They never didn't have the right idiot they just were not recognized by the state. this judicial tyranny running rampant right now is going to end and it won't be good for the facism of the left

Yes she has.

Name it.

Contempt of court for starters.

Denying constitutional rights by using an unconstitutional law.

Forum List

Back