Kim Davis...and the Judge's "mistake"

You believe wrong. So-called Catholic clergy and professionals have a great number who are Catholic in name only.

But then you don't really think anyway, so who am I kidding?
Ah...there it is...he's "not really a Catholic/Christian" because he didn't do what you wanted. More of that christian sharia support.
No he is not really a Catholic or a Christian because he rejects God's Holy Word that is explicitly clear about fagotry in the first chapter of Romans.
And you are now the official arbitrator of who is and who is not christian. How christian sharia of you.
"Christian sharia"... is like the 'homo mafia?"
Own it, my zealot friend. :D
the thing is boe, this isn't even close to sharia law, in the sense that Christians are not calling for the death of homosexuals, or Adulterers, which could be in Sharia law....?

If the Christians were calling for that, then Ms Kim Davis, would have been killed after her second marriage for adultery, and would not have been alive to reject those couples requesting marriage licenses....that's in a sense, Sharia Law....

I understand what the term Christian Sharia is suppose to represent, the idea that a religion can FORCE their laws on to the Public Sector, as in a Theocracy....

but to me, Christian Theocratic(s), is more like it...

So many Christians so few Cecil the Lion...

♪♫ You've filled his house with things of gold
While handing crumbs to the old and poor
And then you preach about being pure
And wonder why we're laughing

Ah...there it is...he's "not really a Catholic/Christian" because he didn't do what you wanted. More of that christian sharia support.
No he is not really a Catholic or a Christian because he rejects God's Holy Word that is explicitly clear about fagotry in the first chapter of Romans.
And you are now the official arbitrator of who is and who is not christian. How christian sharia of you.
the thing is boe, this isn't even close to sharia law, in the sense that Christians are not calling for the death of homosexuals, or Adulterers, which could be in Sharia law....?

If the Christians were calling for that, then Ms Kim Davis, would have been killed after her second marriage for adultery, and would not have been alive to reject those couples requesting marriage licenses....that's in a sense, Sharia Law....

I understand what the term Christian Sharia is suppose to represent, the idea that a religion can FORCE their laws on to the Public Sector, as in a Theocracy....

This loon wants to stone gay people....

Tea Party Candidate Says It's OK To Stone Gays To Death

Is This The Craziest GOP Candidate Ever?

No, she could have her name removed instead.

Why should she cooperate with degenerate heathen purging Christians from the government?
There is a ton of Christians in the Government I would say the majority of people in the Government are Christians simply because that is the main Religion around here ... I am not a Christian by the grace of God...LOl
You obviously aren't...

But do you know who else persecutes Christians???

Does ISIS ring a bell???
So....you want to compare a Bush appointed Republican judge to ISIS> This is getting better and better and better. :clap:
Actually, I don't give a rat's ass who appointed him...

I just know that the Christian community (including a lot of black churches) is revolting against the persecution...

The Democrats will pay dearly for that.
There is no persecution and they are not revolting, just in your imagination.
And what happens when a minister is faced with the option of performing a gay wedding or facing a lawsuit (or jail time)..

After all, the gays are already going after everybody from clerks to bakers...

And gays aren't that popular with blacks anyway.

jimbowie is a Chrisitian in name only. He is a pastor of a small group of weirdoes.
And you are just a liar.
No....Jake is spot one. You are one of the small group of weirdoes trying to establish christian sharia in this country. Fortunately you are failing.

Almost every President we have had was Christian including the one we have now.
There was three that believed in God but had no formal affiliation. Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Johnson and Abraham Lincoln. None of them were Caliphs, just like none are now.
Why would you call "BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA" a Christian, when he openly admits with his own mouth that his a MUSLIM?

No where in that video does he say he is a Muslim. He sides with the Muslim faith because he was raised around it.
He actually does say he is a Christian in this video.

This loon wants to stone gay people....

Tea Party Candidate Says It's OK To Stone Gays To Death

Is This The Craziest GOP Candidate Ever?
Yes, Bat Shit Crazy individual!!!!!!!

...but ....he does not represent all Republicans or conservatives or Libertarians on the whole....or even in mass....

jimbowie is a Chrisitian in name only. He is a pastor of a small group of weirdoes.
And you are just a liar.
No....Jake is spot one. You are one of the small group of weirdoes trying to establish christian sharia in this country. Fortunately you are failing.

There was three that believed in God but had no formal affiliation. Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Johnson and Abraham Lincoln. None of them were Caliphs, just like none are now.
Why would you call "BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA" a Christian, when he openly admits with his own mouth that his a MUSLIM?

No where in that video does he say he is a Muslim. He sides with the Muslim faith because he was raised around it.

In fact he was RAISED as a child -----in islam -----he attended muslim schools as a child-----not that I care

There is a ton of Christians in the Government I would say the majority of people in the Government are Christians simply because that is the main Religion around here ... I am not a Christian by the grace of God...LOl
You obviously aren't...

Does ISIS ring a bell???
So....you want to compare a Bush appointed Republican judge to ISIS> This is getting better and better and better. :clap:

I just know that the Christian community (including a lot of black churches) is revolting against the persecution...

And what happens when a minister is faced with the option of performing a gay wedding or facing a lawsuit (or jail time)..

Obiwan, a Minister/Priest/Rabbi does not work for the government or get paid to do a government job, as with Kim Davis....

And you are just a liar.

In fact he was RAISED as a child -----in islam -----he attended muslim schools as a child-----not that I care

So what that does not make him a Muslim.

no----it does not make him a muslim---nor does his assertion that he is
a Christian----make him a Christian. I am tall and slim and right handed
and beautiful and young-------do you believe me?

You obviously aren't...

Does ISIS ring a bell???

Obiwan, a Minister/Priest/Rabbi does not work for the government or get paid to do a government job, as with Kim Davis....

The Chaplains of the House and Senate do work for the government and they get paid by the government.

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) will travel to Kentucky Tuesday to show his support for a clerk who was ordered to jail after refusing to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples. Cruz will hold a news conference outside the Carter County Detention Center ... (Washington Post)

In about 2 months it will be "Kim Who?"
Pretty much......Davis should just go back to work.
Huckabee's involvement makes her look even more like a religious zealot.
You don't know what a zealot is, apparently.

A zealot is someone who thinks God is the US government.
Wrong. And didn't happen. That makes you a zealot.

It's actually exactly how it happened:

"One couple, David Ermold and David Moore, tried to engage the county clerk, Kim Davis, in a debate before the cameras, but as she had before, she turned them away, saying repeatedly that she would not issue licenses to any couples, gay or straight.

“Under whose authority?” Mr. Ermold asked.

Under God’s authority,” Ms. Davis replied."

In the performance of her job as a government official, she claimed she was doing her job under God's authority. That is a woman who thinks God is the government.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/02/us/same-sex-marriage-kentucky-kim-davis.html

Sharia law is coming to the US and nutters like The Huckster are the enemy of our constitution.

Fine resign...
No, she could have her name removed instead.

Why should she cooperate with degenerate heathen purging Christians from the government?
You obviously aren't...

Does ISIS ring a bell???

I just know that the Christian community (including a lot of black churches) is revolting against the persecution...The Democrats will pay dearly for that.
No, they won't. I attended an ABT congregation with friends last Sunday. Although most were disappointed in the ruling, all agreed she should have resigned. The voting in the electons next year will be minimally affected by Marriage Equality.

no----it does not make him a muslim---nor does his assertion that he is
a Christian----make him a Christian. I am tall and slim and right handed
and beautiful and young-------do you believe me?

The point was made that he said in that video he is a Muslim but he did not say that.
He has actually said he is a Christian in the video I put up.
Just because he said it, does not make him a good practicing Christian.
Either way both religions believe in one God, one creator.

And you are just a liar.

Riiiight. And why is that important to you...if you were not judging people strictly by whether they have an "approved" religion or not?

Judges cannot just arbitrarily pass any judgement they wish. There are guidelines. And the guidelines assert that you can't issue a harsher sentence for the purpose of making an example of someone...nor can you make a sentence HARSHER because a person has support. Activist judges deserve prison time and worse.

So, now you'd like to throw the judge in prison?

Did Davis breach her position description and the oath she took when she was instated in her position? ....Yes or No?

Is a fine harsher or more lenient than prison time?...........Yes or No?

Were Davis a Muslim and she refused to work during Ramadan, should she have been allowed to do so?............Yes or No?

According to koshergrl, upholding the law makes the judge an "activist" - as if she actually know what that means.

According to her, Muslim Americans have no rights.

The Chaplains of the House and Senate do work for the government and they get paid by the government.
that's a good point....but the government should NOT be able to force them to perform any kind of religious ceremony...Congress shall make no law....comes in to play, imo

You obviously aren't...

Does ISIS ring a bell???

And neither do bakers....

Forum List

Back