Kim Davis...and the Judge's "mistake"

No hunting licenses because Clerk is an animal rights activist.

No drivers' licenses to people who don't drive Chevys, the dealership of which is owned by a friend who kickbacks to the clerk.

No straight marriage license because Clerk is a married gay trans-sexual.
No literary license on account a Semantics perfectionist is clerk.....

I think that the problem for the clerk is that she is a clerk------she is not a professional anything ------she is not entitled to a professional "opinion" -------sorry----I am not disparaging her-------simply stating fact. I do believe that a judge ----or someone allowed to DO A MARRIAGE can refuse----legally
So in your opinion a clerk that was sent a request for a warrant to arrest Jews and send them to death camps has no right to refuse to sign? Then many of the convictions we got at Nuremburg were unjust because we claimed that everyone involved had a moral responsibility to refuse to cooperate with that evil.

This is why libtards don't like people comparing libtard activity to the Nazis; it rings too true.
This is your idea of a comparable analogy? Ok, I'll play. IF I were such a clerk I. would. have. resigned. But.....does anyone wonder why crazies like JimBowie are not taken seriously when they make a so-called analogy between sending Jews to death camps and...............people getting legally married?

If the Governor has the power to suspend a clerk maybe he ought to use it........I suppose if a clerk goes nuts pulls an armed robbery and goes to jail that clerk would get suspended...
now now... ;)
she hasn't done anything criminal, this is a civil dispute.... in civil court...not criminal court...

She does not want her name on an evil document as is her right, .

Fine resign...
No, she could have her name removed instead.

Why should she cooperate with degenerate heathen purging Christians from the government?
There is a ton of Christians in the Government I would say the majority of people in the Government are Christians simply because that is the main Religion around here ... I am not a Christian by the grace of God...LOl
You obviously aren't...

But do you know who else persecutes Christians???

Does ISIS ring a bell???
So....you want to compare a Bush appointed Republican judge to ISIS> This is getting better and better and better. :clap:

I believe that Catholic judge would be surprised to be called anti-christian.
You believe wrong. So-called Catholic clergy and professionals have a great number who are Catholic in name only.

But then you don't really think anyway, so who am I kidding?
Ah...there it is...he's "not really a Catholic/Christian" because he didn't do what you wanted. More of that christian sharia support.
No he is not really a Catholic or a Christian because he rejects God's Holy Word that is explicitly clear about fagotry in the first chapter of Romans.
And you are now the official arbitrator of who is and who is not christian. How christian sharia of you.
"Christian sharia"... is that like the 'homo mafia?"

I believe that Catholic judge would be surprised to be called anti-christian.
You believe wrong. So-called Catholic clergy and professionals have a great number who are Catholic in name only.

Ah...there it is...he's "not really a Catholic/Christian" because he didn't do what you wanted. More of that christian sharia support.
No he is not really a Catholic or a Christian because he rejects God's Holy Word that is explicitly clear about fagotry in the first chapter of Romans.
And you are now the official arbitrator of who is and who is not christian. How christian sharia of you.
"Christian sharia"... is like the 'homo mafia?"
Own it, my zealot friend. :D

jimbowie is a Chrisitian in name only. He is a pastor of a small group of weirdoes.
And you are just a liar.
No....Jake is spot one. You are one of the small group of weirdoes trying to establish christian sharia in this country. Fortunately you are failing.

Almost every President we have had was Christian including the one we have now.
There was three that believed in God but had no formal affiliation. Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Johnson and Abraham Lincoln. None of them were Caliphs, just like none are now.

You people have given the world good examples of the homo mafia, but this Christian sharia thingie, aaahh... you're off in lala land on that one.

Fine resign...

Why should she cooperate with degenerate heathen purging Christians from the government?
There is a ton of Christians in the Government I would say the majority of people in the Government are Christians simply because that is the main Religion around here ... I am not a Christian by the grace of God...LOl

MAZEL TOV!!!!!!!!--------nobody cares

jimbowie is a Chrisitian in name only. He is a pastor of a small group of weirdoes.
And you are just a liar.
No....Jake is spot one. You are one of the small group of weirdoes trying to establish christian sharia in this country. Fortunately you are failing.

There was three that believed in God but had no formal affiliation. Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Johnson and Abraham Lincoln. None of them were Caliphs, just like none are now.
I know.....for the OP....if ONLY the majority of our government workers and leaders were Christian......if ONLY, maybe Christians wouldn't be so persecuted in this country.

If ONLY...........

You people have given the world good examples of the homo mafia, but this Christian sharia thingie, aaahh... you're off in lala land on that one.
Well, some people such as yourself cannot see the forest for the trees, I suppose.

Fine resign...

You obviously aren't...

Does ISIS ring a bell???
So....you want to compare a Bush appointed Republican judge to ISIS> This is getting better and better and better. :clap:
Actually, I don't give a rat's ass who appointed him...

I just know that the Christian community (including a lot of black churches) is revolting against the persecution...

The Democrats will pay dearly for that.

Fine resign...

MAZEL TOV!!!!!!!!--------nobody cares
Yes...thus this thread.

And you are just a liar.

Why would you call "BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA" a Christian, when he openly admits with his own mouth that his a MUSLIM?

Judges cannot just arbitrarily pass any judgement they wish. There are guidelines. And the guidelines assert that you can't issue a harsher sentence for the purpose of making an example of someone...nor can you make a sentence HARSHER because a person has support. Activist judges deserve prison time and worse.

So, now you'd like to throw the judge in prison?

Did Davis breach her position description and the oath she took when she was instated in her position? ....Yes or No?

Is a fine harsher or more lenient than prison time?...........Yes or No?

Were Davis a Muslim and she refused to work during Ramadan, should she have been allowed to do so?............Yes or No?

the post was barley up and in comes the clowns.

Yeah, these clowns formed a PC Nazi Shock attack group a while back. The usual suspects will have twenty posts on a conservative thread before a single conservative gets around to it.

Guess its nice to be working at the government desk and browsing the internet from 8 am on.

Guess it's nice to have NO job and be getting a check from the Government once a month, right JimBob?

Fine resign...

You obviously aren't...

Does ISIS ring a bell???
Actually, I don't give a rat's ass who appointed him...

I just know that the Christian community (including a lot of black churches) is revolting against the persecution...

The Democrats will pay dearly for that.
There is no persecution and they are not revolting, just in your imagination.

Forum List

Back