Kim family sees victory in Trump meeting

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Treasury Sec. Mnuchin says Trump will demand N. Korea denuclearize

Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren, who also appeared on the program, expressed concerns as well.

"I am very worried that they're going to take advantage of him," she said. "And it starts right where you asked this question. And that is leaders of North Korea, for a very long time, the Kim family, has wanted to meet face-to-face with a U.S. president. That is a win for them."
_________________________________________________________________________________

"Yes, the idiot Trump is meeting with me, with the delusion that I am going to give up my nuclear weapons. He is the most gullible president ever....":woohoo:

The last guy in the WH got lockjaw from sucking Kim's cock.

Trump threatened and mocked the fat little fuck and he wants to deal

a great power does not show strength by dominating or demonizing other countries. the days when empires could treat sovereign states as pieces on a checkboard are over!

Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren, who also appeared on the program, expressed concerns as well.

"I am very worried that they're going to take advantage of him," she said. "And it starts right where you asked this question. And that is leaders of North Korea, for a very long time, the Kim family, has wanted to meet face-to-face with a U.S. president. That is a win for them."
_________________________________________________________________________________

"Yes, the idiot Trump is meeting with me, with the delusion that I am going to give up my nuclear weapons. He is the most gullible president ever....":woohoo:
Hopefully Trump will come away with the Nobel Peace Prize. Also, Warren has no room to talk about anyone being taken advantage of since she's been taking advantage of being a Cherokee squaw for years

Trump is once again being duped by yet another despot. Xi Jinping, Putin, Duterte...all got his number. He's their "useful idiot".

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
You really think Kim Jong Un is going to defer his dynasty and bombs to Donald?
Fucking A, you idiots are even dumber than I thought.

I don't think Kim has much to do with this. He does what China tells him to do.

The questions is, which does China want more:

1) Kim nettling the Hell out of the U.S.A until they finally get off the Korean Peninsula; or

2) Favorable Trade with the U.S.A.

Don't know what will happen....certainly some risk involved....but Trump is the first President with the balls to make them choose.

a great power does not show strength by dominating or demonizing other countries. the days when empires could treat sovereign states as pieces on a checkboard are over!

The only thing third world thugs understand is violence. President Trump has threatened to use the stick on Fat Kim. I’m sure his generals are nervous as fuck and have been pressuring the Boi King to stop provoking the Donald.

So sit back children, and let the adults handle the fat Korean version of Joffrey.

Seems to me the libturds are rooting for North Korea now. Maybe we will be able to defeat the jihadists without the treasonous little pieces of shit trying to undermine us on that front now.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
You really think Kim Jong Un is going to defer his dynasty and bombs to Donald?
Fucking A, you idiots are even dumber than I thought.
and if does what your saying he wont do....will we see you here telling us how wrong you were?.....just asking....

troll fag.jpg

So is the left pro war now?

I don't think Kim has much to do with this. He does what China tells him to do.

The questions is, which does China want more:

1) Kim nettling the Hell out of the U.S.A until they finally get off the Korean Peninsula; or

2) Favorable Trade with the U.S.A.

Don't know what will happen....certainly some risk involved....but Trump is the first President with the balls to make them choose.

China has studied Donnie. They know he is a narcissist. Tell him he is smart, handsome, and had great hair and he will give u what u want. Putin knows it.....as do several other world Dictators and Authoritarians.

The plan for Trump is the same for his criminal son in law. He can be "Had."

Typical leftists and media: Trump has to use diplomacy with North Korea before he uses military firepower!

Trump: Ok, let's have a meeting!

The left! No, not like that!

Why do you think no president had ever accepted a meeting with a NK leader...?

Is this the same gullible President who just a few weeks ago was being TOO TOUGH on North Korea threatening to rain down Fire and Fury and sending the fleet to the Korean Penninsula? Which is it Jim? You gives flip flop more than a boated tuna.

Trump should have asked for concessions before honoring him with meeting. Yup....to everyone in Asia....Trump has offered Kim Jong In an honored reserved for Royally.....if it happens at all.

Is this the same gullible President who just a few weeks ago was being TOO TOUGH on North Korea threatening to rain down Fire and Fury and sending the fleet to the Korean Penninsula? Which is it Jim? You gives flip flop more than a boated tuna.

Trump is all show and no go....Kim will exploit him.

Forum List

Back