Kim Kardashian's giant ass selling Confederate flag merchandise

Youre like 2 years late and Kim had nothing to do with it. BTW it was a massive failure as a publicity stunt. He did make some money but lost a lot of respect.
Respect from who?? ......the guy is a complete no talent Bozo. ..... :lol: :lol:
Respect from the people that count. Kanye is extremely talented. He just made a bad PR move.

He's had many bad pr moves, but keeps getting invited to come back.
You never actually addressed why you mentioned Kim Kardashian when she had nothing to do with this PR stunt?

Now you know that you promised if he let you suck it, you would not say anything ........................

Anyone into gigantic fat asses like hers, have at 'em. A big blob ass is a boner buster for me as I prefer smaller, more shapely. And a nice one is definitely a turn on.

d252df1e0cbbdb79b06ca05fe49a7eaa.jpg

:rofl:

Youre like 2 years late and Kim had nothing to do with it. BTW it was a massive failure as a publicity stunt. He did make some money but lost a lot of respect.
Respect from who?? ......the guy is a complete no talent Bozo. ..... :lol: :lol:
Respect from the people that count. Kanye is extremely talented. He just made a bad PR move.

You never actually addressed why you mentioned Kim Kardashian when she had nothing to do with this PR stunt?

Went right over your head did it ? :lol:

It's like this, she's married to him, and he's a gigantic ass. Get it now ?

Of course it went over my head. I cant read your mind. For example should I think you are claiming Kanye is a beast of burden like a donkey or do you mean he is rude?

Of course it went over my head. I cant read your mind. For example should I think you are claiming Kanye is a beast of burden like a donkey or do you mean he is rude?

Everyone knows Kanye is an ass extrodinaire.

This kind of ass....

khur-indian-wild-ass-part-iii-tera.jpg

or this kind of ass?

donaldtrump61815.jpg

I have a related question: Do men actually find her attractive?

As a woman, I find her hideous, but I'm not a lesbeterian.

Not a man, but she's got a nice mix of exotic/girl next girl look to her and the body has the right curves. IDK I find her attractive sometimes, when she's got her hair in those soft waves on one side of her face. Not too keen on her "Cher" haircut, it really detracts from her facial features, idk makes her face look "flat." Still, I don't think I'd hit it; just a bit too much snobby bitch for my taste.

This kind of ass....

or this kind of ass?

donaldtrump61815.jpg

I believe in fact that even Obama referred to him as a 'Jackass'.

This kind of ass....

or this kind of ass?

donaldtrump61815.jpg

I was asking your definition not Obamas

This kind of ass....

or this kind of ass?

donaldtrump61815.jpg

I was asking your definition not Obamas

I agree with Obama.

He may be the current narcistic king as well. Jumping up on stage to take the limelight away from others is the height of disrespect. If it were me, I would have shoved him off the stage.

Miley is too skinny in those pictures, that's why her arse looks saggy. She has the body of a little boy and no curves. However, Kim is to the other extreme. Her arse looks like it's ready to explode! Thar she blows!!!! :lol:

Forum List

Back