Walmart, Amazon, Sears, eBay to stop selling Confederate flag merchandise

But yet you can buy this flag on Amazon? Someone has their priorities messed up.

11536127_10207440538038553_8210674175620795404_n.jpg

so does this mean that if we get a president Hillary, she will order a special force to raid every home owned by a republican to make sure they dont have any confederate memorabilia? like Hitler did in the 40's? making sure no one had guns?

naaa, she can just use up her buttons from back in the 90's and these dems/lib hypocrites are going to vote for her. amazing
snip:
Hillary Clinton Refusing To Talk About ’92 Clinton-Gore Confederate Campaign Button…

CII4u4BWcAALzUt-550x373.png

More on this story.

Via The Blaze:

It’s unclear if the Clinton-Gore Confederate flag campaign button that has been prominent on social media was an official part of their 1992 presidential campaign.

And Hillary Clinton isn’t clarifying, nor is her team responding to questions about her husband honoring the flag as Arkansas governor in 1987.

TheBlaze left phone and email messages with the Clinton campaign Monday inquiring whether the button, and other similar designs sold on eBay, was part of the official campaign of Bill Clinton and Al Gore.

TheBlaze also asked if the former Arkansas first lady opposed now or opposed then an act signed by her husband honoring the Confederate flag. The Clinton campaign did not respond to either question.

all of it here:
Hillary Clinton Refusing To Talk About 92 Clinton-Gore Confederate Campaign Button Weasel Zippers

God Bless Texas :)

SAN ANTONIO FLAG STORE RESISTS TIDE OF RETAILERS BANNING CONFEDERATE MERCHANDISE

Dixie Flag Company, based on the east side of San Antonio, is currently selling the Confederate flag and it has no intention of pulling the stars and bars off its shelves.

In the historic flag section of this San Antonio flag store, shoppers can find the Confederate banner. People haven’t stopped buying it even though many across the country are calling for the end of the use of that flag.

“We sell Jewish flags. There are people who consider that a hate flag. We sell rainbow flags for gay pride,” said store owner Pete Van de Putte. “Where do you start saying ‘we’re not going to sell symbols because somebody will misuse that symbol’?

San Antonio Flag Store Resists Tide of Retailers Banning Confederate Merchandise - Breitbart

now what am i going to do with all of these imitation confederate flags I bought from China? i was about to sell them at a local flea market.
Go on down there and sell them. I heard those loser flags attract every cave monkey for miles. You could probably double your profit but you need to strike while the issue is hot.
Apes like you are attracted to cocain laced pile of pigs hit. Apeturd.

A while back on an unrelated eBay search I came across a postcard for sale with this image on it:

ratibor2krammler.jpg

(Raitbor Tower in Poland with swastika flag on top -- it was built by Nazi Germany and is still standing today (without the flag of course)...

I'm not a memorabilia collector but this is an interesting piece of history. I didn't buy it because I thought the price was too steep, but it's still on my watch list for future consideration.

Why shouldn't I be able to buy that postcard? Why shouldn't the seller be able to sell it?

Are local TV stations going to decline showing old reruns of "Hogan's Heroes" because its settings include swastikas for authenticity? What the hell's next, shall we wipe out the history books too?

This rabid fearmongering over a symbol is just wrongheaded. Putting all that attention into a symbol is exactly what gives it power. What takes that power away is ignoring it.

And it takes the focus off the issue. A Confederate flag wasn't what walked into a church and slew nine innocent people. If we really believe some flag is the source of all racism, then the time to ban it was 1865 -- not 150 years later.

now what am i going to do with all of these imitation confederate flags I bought from China? i was about to sell them at a local flea market.
Go on down there and sell them. I heard those loser flags attract every cave monkey for miles. You could probably double your profit but you need to strike while the issue is hot.
Hey buckwheat, how ya like my avatar?

Big stinking deal

Like I went there to shop for those to begin with

my gawd, what doesn't give you shallow fascist clowns a tingle?

seriously?

Sounds like Staph hates the free market.
Are you fucking RETARDED?

Sounds like the businesses mentioned in the OP hate the free market.

For Christ sake, get a fucking clue.

And they can sell or not sell any fucking thing they want, as long as it's legal, you idiot.

It makes you look like the uneducated racist prick that you are. Are you proud?

Big stinking deal

Like I went there to shop for those to begin with

my gawd, what doesn't give you shallow fascist clowns a tingle?

seriously?

Sounds like Staph hates the free market.
Are you fucking RETARDED?

Sounds like the businesses mentioned in the OP hate the free market.

For Christ sake, get a fucking clue.

And they can sell or not sell any fucking thing they want, as long as it's legal, you idiot.
You still have no fucking clue what the hell you're saying.

Go sit in the corner and shut the fuck up.

It makes me look like someone that defies KNEE JERK PROGTARD DUMBFUCKERY.

You bet I'm proud of that, you low life fucking skank.

warning-dramaqueen1.jpg

:dig:

Like you, Dylann Roof also quit school after the 9th grade. He was proud, like you. Loser.

Low IQ Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice Racism Bias Politics Right-Wing and Left-Wing Ideology

roof-flag.jpg

warning-dramaqueen1.jpg

:dig:

Forum List

Back