Kim plays Trump like a fiddle!

Is anyone getting the idea that North Korea's Kim has been plotting all along to use Trump's tough talk against him so they can initiate a bogus peace process that will allow Trump to look like a tough guy, while N. Korea is allowed to secretly arm themselves just like before?

Of course Kim has been plotting this all along, he's not even bothering to cloak it much. He knows how stupid Trump is. All he has to do is make the Trumpster look good and Donnie will be happy to look the other way while Kim continues to starve his people in order to arm his poor country to the teeth. Meanwhile, back home, the less than intelligent nitwits who worship Trump above GOD will clutch their little bibles and give thanks that the almighty has delivered them from that terrible, awful negro, and given to them to them a REAL American President that's once again making America that great, shining city on the hill.

Pardon me while I ralph up my lunch, I haven't been this sick since the last time I saw Bedtime for Bonzo.
drunk.gif
Use "peace" in quotes, since John Bolton is national security adviser.
Bolton wants to use the Libya model for denuclearize the Korean peninsula. Comical since north korea already has nukes it can use in the region. North Korea is well aware of what happened to Gaddafi after he disarmed.

Forum List

Back