Kim Potter Found Guilty

I disagree with the verdict and I'll tell you why.

Just because a death occurred doesn't mean a crime occurred. Just like if you run a red light and tbone someone and kill them, that's not vehicular homicide, that's an accident. An accident involving a death is still an accident.

This "accident" occurred to someone during the commission of multiple crimes. He was resisting arrest, he tried to kill a cop by taking off in his car with a cop hanging out the passenger window and he was violating a protection order. These reasons should have resulted in no charges even being filed, much less found guilty.

Of course she didn't mean to kill this kid. In 26 years on the force she'd had no known complaints against her and never fired her service weapon. Had DW simply complied with the officers orders to put his hands behind his back,, he'd still be alive.

Fighting with the police has consequences. Now cops will be less likely to even arrest or attempt to detain young black men knowing that if something goes wrong and the young negros behavior and violence against the police gets him killed, that cop could go to prison for decades.
You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Daunte Wright was pulled over for an expired registration tag.
Registered auto = Still alive
Teach cause and effect in the home black folks.
And as Potter said, the State of Minnesota was not running in expired tags at the time of that stop.

An expired tag is not cause for the use of a taser or gun.

White boy + expired tag=no stop.

Teach cause and effect to yourself.

It was an accident I don't think she needs to be in maximum security she's not a risk she's a victim just like the kids she shot.
She is no victim. Please don't equate her to the dead guy she killed. This was an unfortunate accident and this is why police reform is needed. "Oops, I made a mistake," just doesn't cut it here.

But she may need max security because shes a cop going to prison.

I don't know if he really deserves death does anybody ? But I hope they don't try to make him out like some kind of hero that is so sick it isn't funny. We now have two victims as far as I'm concerned.
No, we have one victim. Daunte Wright. And lets not make a bad cop a martyr. Force was not warranted here.

"Daunte?"

Daunte is right were he belongs, he is solely responsible for his violent criminal behavior which resulted in his departure from earth, Potter made a mistake, and for that mistake an absolute miscarriage of justice was handed down by a group of Mpls citizens, apparently whose only real concern was not getting jammed up for the holiday at a cheap hotel under the close supervision of the sheriff's dept!

Daunte was a low life scumbag heavily involved in gangland criminal conduct, Daunte can now rot his dumb ass in hell, which is right where Daunte belongs, the jury members may ultimately join him there, its obvious there were people on that jury who knew she wasn't guilty of a criminal act, they chose their own comfort over doing justice! ;)
No, you are a low life scumbag who always tries to make blacks who get killed by pplice into criminals. What violent behavior did he display? By all testimonies Wright was nothing you said. But you're racist garbage who will rot in hell unkess you change.

Why didn't any other officer shoot? It was intentional and it was murder.
No it wasn't and you can whine about it for the rest of your life, but Babbitt broke the law, refused to comply with police orders, decided she was going to enter a guarded room during an attack and ended up a casualty.

That's better but I sure hope her sentences a lot less than they said it could be. I have no doubt whatsoever it was an honest mistake. Accidents happen especially in chaotic life and death situations.
She killed somebody with her "honest mistake" after pulling him over about something she admitted she would not have normally done.

This is a heartbreaking verdict for the racist trump Nazis. Seeing one of their own convicted when white privilege should have resulted in acquittal.
There is no such thing as "white privilege". The conviction is another example in the growing list of BLACK privilege. All too common in nutty Democrat cities.

White Minnesota man seen dragging, hitting cop–and lives to tell about it​

Luke Alvin Oeltjenbruns refused to wear a mask at a home improvement store

The substantial difference in the way police officers treat Black Americans versus white Americans continues to be exposed, and this time, there’s proof.

A new video has gone viral of a white man trying to escape police apprehension while harming them in the process. The man is seen trying to get away from officers as he drags one with his vehicle after allegedly hitting him with a hammer, per TMZ.

The suspect, Luke Alvin Oeltjenbruns, refused to wear a mask at a home improvement store in Hutchinson, Minnesota. He then hit an employee with a piece of lumber and fled the scene. The police were called and caught up with Oeltjenbruns in a mall parking lot moments later.

The Hutchinson PD claimed as Oeltjenbruns tried to flee the scene yet again, he hit an officer with a hammer and took off at a high rate of speed while the officer held on to the driver’s side of the vehicle. Officer Steven Sickmann, a 31-year veteran of the Hutchinson Police Department, was taken to the hospital but is now in stable condition while recovering at home.

This happened around the same time Wright was killed.

This man got to live.

1640330742028.png

So fuck the nabisco lectures about cause and effect.

Let's stop being white and denying that race is a major problem. Race isn't a problem for you because the people practicing it are whites who believe everybody white is superior.

She knew that any interaction with a cop is potentially life ending. It's not unusual for a cop to shoot someone reaching for their license, or making some other innocuous movement, yet she pulled him over for such a ridiculous reason. She even admitted she wouldn't have pulled him over if she didn't have a trainee to show off for. If she wasn't a cop, there would have been no reason to believe she might not have been held responsible.
I have the feeling that those who are blaming Kim Potter have not seen a video of the shooting good enough to be able to tell if the shooting was justifiable or not. From the looks of the chaotic video that I did see, it shows Wright resisting arrest, and jumping back into his car, a very threatening act to the officers.

At that point, anything could happen in one second - like a gun showing up in Wright's hand, and being fired at the cops. In any criminal case, burden of proof is on the prosecution to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. I don't see how they proved guilt AT ALL.

White Minnesota man seen dragging, hitting cop–and lives to tell about it​

Luke Alvin Oeltjenbruns refused to wear a mask at a home improvement store

The substantial difference in the way police officers treat Black Americans versus white Americans continues to be exposed, and this time, there’s proof.

A new video has gone viral of a white man trying to escape police apprehension while harming them in the process. The man is seen trying to get away from officers as he drags one with his vehicle after allegedly hitting him with a hammer, per TMZ.

The suspect, Luke Alvin Oeltjenbruns, refused to wear a mask at a home improvement store in Hutchinson, Minnesota. He then hit an employee with a piece of lumber and fled the scene. The police were called and caught up with Oeltjenbruns in a mall parking lot moments later.

The Hutchinson PD claimed as Oeltjenbruns tried to flee the scene yet again, he hit an officer with a hammer and took off at a high rate of speed while the officer held on to the driver’s side of the vehicle. Officer Steven Sickmann, a 31-year veteran of the Hutchinson Police Department, was taken to the hospital but is now in stable condition while recovering at home.

This happened around the same time Wright was killed.

This man got to live.

View attachment 579248

So fuck the nabisco lectures about cause and effect.

Let's stop being white and denying that race is a major problem. Race isn't a problem for you because the people practicing it are whites who believe everybody white is superior.
The difference between how police treat Black Americans versus white Americans, in Democrat cities, is that black Americans are, in many cases, not even being apprehended for crimes. Police are afraid to act, for fear that they will be villainized like Michael Slager, Betty Shelby, and now Kim Potter.

They are right. In screwball Democrat cities, politicians react to large black or leftist populations, and put cops on trial who shouldn't even have been charged. These cops ought to all quit and move to Republican cities, where their jobs, their freedom and their lives would not be in danger.

Yesterday on the Greg Kelly TV show on Newsmax a video was shown of a cop confronting a black suspect with a gun. Instead of arresting the thug, the cop backed off, signaling the thug to become more aggressive. He did, and pointed his gun at the cop, who sheepishly backed off. This is what policing has become in Democrat cities. Cops who act like this, are idiots. If you can't do your job properly, QUIT, and go elsewhere.

I understand they don't have to confess to crimes to the place and they don't have to cooperate in that respect but I think they have to to cooperate when they are stopped I think that's the law. To suggest otherwise is inviting a lot more deaths.
You are required to obey a lawful order. Stopping you on a fishing expedition does not allow them to give orders.

Just another example of white coppers shooting inmivent blacks. Don't tell me she didn't known the difference after
16 years. She's in her place.
TWENTY 6 years, and she was justified in shooting him. Cops are not obligated to place their lives in danger. Wright created the situation that got him shot.

I have the feeling that those who are blaming Kim Potter have not seen a video of the shooting good enough to be able to tell if the shooting was justifiable or not. From the looks of the chaotic video that I did see, it shows Wright resisting arrest, and jumping back into his car, a very threatening act to the officers.

At that point, anything could happen in one second - like a gun showing up in Wright's hand, and being fired at the cops. In any criminal case, burden of proof is on the prosecution to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. I don't see how they proved guilt AT ALL.
I'm sure the jury had a better look at the video, and were presented with a lot more information than an anonymous idiot on the internet was

Forum List

Back