🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

King Cyrus, whom God made king of the earth, has there been anyone

He was already the King.
God did not make him the King.

The Jewish God anointed him and gave to him the 4 corners of the earth. Read the OT.
Annointed? Are you retarded? In which verse is Cyrus anointed?
I retract the question...You ARE an idiot.
It's in the verse I talked about,
Isaiah 45:1.
You owe the person an apology unless it's Penelope who never apologises then you're good, just not regarding this Cyrus verse. :)

He was already the King.
God did not make him the King.

The Jewish God anointed him and gave to him the 4 corners of the earth. Read the OT.
Annointed? Are you retarded? In which verse is Cyrus anointed?
I retract the question...You ARE an idiot.
It's in the verse I talked about,
Isaiah 45:1.
You owe the person an apology unless it's Penelope who never apologises then you're good, just not regarding this Cyrus verse. :)

I stand corrected.
The issue is that I believe Penelope thinks Cyrus was anointed as King of the Jews even though he was only assigned as King of Persia and possibly even anointed as part of that Persian ceremony with oil.
Penelope is wrong so often I jumped the gun.
I have been posting all day and I'm tired.

Agree, she thought she was taunting us, but she only helped expose what I've been saying all along and Validating the faith she sp loves to hate.
According to Penelope the Messianic act of building the Temple and gathering the Jews was already achieved by "The head of hosts" through his anointed servant Cyrus.
The Bible even names first and last name and yet IT'S NOT JESUS. -OOPS.

Hmmmm.....I wonder if all those people that " bought" into the " Jesus " fable can get back their money....Oh yah there is no money back Quarentee....Shucks I guess they should have read the fine print or instructions in the original contract( the jewish scriptures) before they spent all that time and effort and money...do you think a class action suit can be brought up against the church like they do too the cigarette companies after all it seems both are pushing products that are bad for ones health to say the least....

Hmmmm.....I wonder if all those people that " bought" into the " Jesus " fable can get back their money....Oh yah there is no money back Quarentee....Shucks I guess they should have read the fine print or instructions in the original contract( the jewish scriptures) before they spent all that time and effort and money...do you think a class action suit can be brought up against the church like they do too the cigarette companies after all it seems both are pushing products that are bad for ones health to say the least....

A Christian would rather contract Malaria in an African swamp than take a 3 month Hebrew course and learn the truth.

yah the jews in Israel had the same problem till they drained the swamps using Eucalyptis trees... Lol...It seems one must have the will and the dedication to meet ones problems and find a way to adapt and overcome them ...Too bad as the will and desire is lacking...

Well why do they always send him money?
If he's such a powerful magician then let him print his own.
Are they saying Iran is more powerful then their god, because even Iran knows how to print our money. *LOL*

Oh ye of little faith. Don't you understand that unless you send God money (via His priesthood) you're not really being faithful and will pay for it in the afterlife? You've got a nice soul there and it would be a shame if something were to happen to it. A darn shame. So you better make your payments on time.

Come to think of it, God and his priests sounds like the Mafia and their extortion rackets. Funny how that works, isn't it?

Forum List

Back