King Obama I need to golf who cares if you planned your wedding today!!!

Actually considering the people had this disclaimer in their contract, I really don't have much of an issue with this, short of Obama's PR people should have known this would get a reaction.

My quibble is with the people, luddy in particular, that want to treat this as a non-story, or better yet, I KNOW would beat up a republican president for the exact same thing.

Look at one of my first posts, I gave valid reasons for why this isn't really an issue. The issue to me is the auto-defense.

Oh! You are concerned with what someone might do if a GOP POTUS is falsely accused of fucking up a wedding by a rabid echo chamber!! Got it!

The event happened. It was his golf game that made them move the ceremony to another part of the base. He only called to apologize AFTER Bloomberg news called for a response to a story they were going to run.

There is not a single falsehood in anything i just posted (unless Bloomberg changes it's story). If you want to go with the "rogue staff" theory of defense, fine, but it shows you for the partisan hack you are.
Now compare how you laid out the events with the thread title...

... does your description match that?

Again, thin skinned. Does Fauny has a sadz?
Who knew that highlighting rightwing hysteria makes one thin skinned? And WTF knows what sadz is? :dunno:

Its exactly what makes you thin skinned, because you love to dish shit and can't take it when your butt buddy is on the receiving end.

Awwww, Luddy has a sadz.

Go fuck yourself with a rusty AIDS infested tire iron.
It's always enjoyable watching rightards go apoplectic when their self-serving rants blow up in their face. :mm:

Luddy is calling people a traitor for commenting on a presidential PR fuck-up (even if he was within his rights, it was a PR fuckup).

Luddy is an asshole, and need to be called out as such.
There are folks here attacking Obama is if he intentionally, and narcissistically, forced a couple to move their wedding so he could play golf. In reality, that never happened. In reality, Obama wasn't aware of their wedding plans until after their wedding was moved. What's wrong with calling people who make false accusations against the POTUS, "traitors?"

Its called politics. Its amazing how thing skinned you progs get when its your people getting hammered in the media, for what is admittedly bullshit.
So is calling partisan hacks, "traitors."
A traitor is someone who consistently sides with the enemy against his own country, group, or team.

Just like the people who chant "kill the cops" ... and yet call the Tea Party "terrorists".

It's always enjoyable watching rightards go apoplectic when their self-serving rants blow up in their face. :mm:

Luddy is calling people a traitor for commenting on a presidential PR fuck-up (even if he was within his rights, it was a PR fuckup).

There are folks here attacking Obama is if he intentionally, and narcissistically, forced a couple to move their wedding so he could play golf. In reality, that never happened. In reality, Obama wasn't aware of their wedding plans until after their wedding was moved. What's wrong with calling people who make false accusations against the POTUS, "traitors?"

Its called politics. Its amazing how thing skinned you progs get when its your people getting hammered in the media, for what is admittedly bullshit.

And I called Luddy Duddy on it, and you are defending his stupid ass because you Obama-bots stick together.
You called him out for highlighting how rightwingnut reactionaries idiotically jumped all over this non-issue?

:lmao:

Your mommy & daddy must be sooo proud of you.

Oh? Then why don't you explain what Obama did wrong here? Employing facts, of course.
I'll tell you what he did right. He called them and apologized for fucking up their wedding.
I'll accept that as you being incapable of using facts to explain what he did wrong.
What he did wrong would take about an hour to type.
Yet you've spent more time typing why you can't demonstrate what he did wrong. :dunno: That's ok, I understand why you can't verbalize what he did wrong.

I spent maybe 30 seconds typing my response. So considering how dishonest you are with respect to your Lord and Savior Obama ... I figure telling you exactly what he did wrong would be like throwing pearls before swine.
I already get you were caught bullshitting and are therefore incapable of demonstrating what Obama did wrong here, there really was no need for you to reiterate it with a week bluff like that.

And I called Luddy Duddy on it, and you are defending his stupid ass because you Obama-bots stick together.
You called him out for highlighting how rightwingnut reactionaries idiotically jumped all over this non-issue?

Thank you for admitting you have lost the debate.

and parental references? Aren't those verbotten?

Oh! You are concerned with what someone might do if a GOP POTUS is falsely accused of fucking up a wedding by a rabid echo chamber!! Got it!

The event happened. It was his golf game that made them move the ceremony to another part of the base. He only called to apologize AFTER Bloomberg news called for a response to a story they were going to run.

There is not a single falsehood in anything i just posted (unless Bloomberg changes it's story). If you want to go with the "rogue staff" theory of defense, fine, but it shows you for the partisan hack you are.

Who knew that highlighting rightwing hysteria makes one thin skinned? And WTF knows what sadz is? :dunno:

Its exactly what makes you thin skinned, because you love to dish shit and can't take it when your butt buddy is on the receiving end.
Since this thread is about a wedding, shouldn't you be bitching about gay wedding cakes by now?

So the left should just ignore when the right makes shit up? Is that what you're saying?

Since this thread is about a wedding, shouldn't you be bitching about gay wedding cakes by now?

Nope, this thread isn't about a wedding, or a golf game, its about Obama-bots defending their butt-buddy.

So the left should just ignore when the right makes shit up? Is that what you're saying?

No, its called man up and take it when your side does something stupid, don't go with the whole "its not wrong when WE DO IT BAAAAAWWW" line of defense.

I'll tell you what he did right. He called them and apologized for fucking up their wedding.
I'll accept that as you being incapable of using facts to explain what he did wrong.
Yet you've spent more time typing why you can't demonstrate what he did wrong. :dunno: That's ok, I understand why you can't verbalize what he did wrong.

I spent maybe 30 seconds typing my response. So considering how dishonest you are with respect to your Lord and Savior Obama ... I figure telling you exactly what he did wrong would be like throwing pearls before swine.
I already get you were caught bullshitting and are therefore incapable of demonstrating what Obama did wrong here, there really was no need for you to reiterate it with a week bluff like that.

If you ever get over your man-crush for Obama you'll realize the difference between a bluff and futility. It is futile to lay out facts to one of his sycophantic followers. Most rational people would have kicked his ass to the curb before his resounding defeat in the last election .. yet here you are still carrying his water. You must have some closeted motivation to continue supporting him. Emphasis on closet.

Nope, this thread isn't about a wedding, or a golf game, its about Obama-bots defending their butt-buddy.

Who do you think made the wedding cake?
Do you think they were gay?

Thank you for admitting you have lost the debate.
Your delusions are noted.

and parental references? Aren't those verbotten?
I don't know, are they?

Obama was quite humorous as he chatted with the couple for quite a while. He said that if he had known they were getting married on the 16th hole he would have just skipped the 16th hole. The groom asked what he shot and the President said he shot an 84, but if he had skipped the 16th he would have shot a 79.
The couple said they could see him golfing on the 16th during the ceremony and Obama said "That must have been painful"
The President then asked "If you get married in Hawaii where do you go for a honeymoon?" The two Army officers then said, looks like it is going to be Ft Polk
They then invited Obama to the reception at the Officers Club and told them there was an open bar. Obama said....You don't want me there, everyone would have to go through a magnitron

Looks like the couple will have a story they can tell the rest of their lives

In the end, the couple was thrilled to speak to the President and only the conservatives were left fuming

Obama was quite humorous as he chatted with the couple for quite a while. He said that if he had known they were getting married on the 16th hole he would have just skipped the 16th hole. The groom asked what he shot and the President said he shot an 84, but if he had skipped the 16th he would have shot a 79.
The couple said they could see him golfing on the 16th during the ceremony and Obama said "That must have been painful"
The President then asked "If you get married in Hawaii where do you go for a honeymoon?" The two Army officers then said, looks like it is going to be Ft Polk
They then invited Obama to the reception at the Officers Club and told them there was an open bar. Obama said....You don't want me there, everyone would have to go through a magnitron

Looks like the couple will have a story they can tell the rest of their lives

In the end, the couple was thrilled to speak to the President and only the conservatives were left fuming

Surely you agree that from a PR standpoint, this was stupid?

If you ever get over your man-crush for Obama you'll realize the difference between a bluff and futility. It is futile to lay out facts to one of his sycophantic followers. Most rational people would have kicked his ass to the curb before his resounding defeat in the last election .. yet here you are still carrying his water. You must have some closeted motivation to continue supporting him. Emphasis on closet.
I see, so now pointing out how insane you rightwingnuts are over Obama is now a reflection on me, is it?

:eusa_doh:

Oh, and your continued bluffs fail to provide you adequate cover for your bullshitting. It's apparent to all that you are incapable of posting even one thing Obama did wrong here.

But if you really think you're accomplishing anything by further confessing in every post that you can't actually find fault in Obama for playing golf in this instance, then by all means, please continue bluffing.....

I see, so now pointing out how insane you rightwingnuts are over Obama is now a reflection on me, is it?

Oh, and your continued bluffs fail to provide you adequate cover for your bullshitting. It's apparent to all that you are incapable of posting even one thing Obama did wrong here.

But if you really think you're accomplishing anything by further confessing in every post that you can't actually find fault in Obama for playing golf in this instance, then by all means, please continue bluffing.....

I posted one specific issue awhile back ... but not in response to you.

Here's and idea ... why don't you go back a few posts and read my answer ... Mkay????

No, its called man up and take it when your side does something stupid, don't go with the whole "its not wrong when WE DO IT BAAAAAWWW" line of defense.
Wow, talk about projection. :eusa_doh: The "side" who did "something stupid" was the right, whose knee-jerk reactionaries jumped all over Obama for something he didn't do.

Here's and idea ... why don't you go back a few posts and read my answer ... Mkay????
You made a false claim and got called on it. It matters not if it was made to me or not.

You made a false claim and got called on it. It matters not if it was made to me or not.

I did no such thing. The truth to you is a lie.

. All you are is a time-waster.

When you learn to be objective I'll prove to you that Obama fucked up.

Forum List

Back