King Obama I need to golf who cares if you planned your wedding today!!!

The couple got a call from POTUS apologizing and they loved the spot where they were married better than the original.
When someone has to explain to him that he's being an asshole before he can figure it out himself or even care enough in the first place to know either way, then he's an extra asshole. He's an extra, extra, extra asshole.
And you can be sure that any apology was done only in his own self interest.

Self-centered narcissists can't help but be self-centered narcissists. A leopard can't change its spots.

Well of course he is a narcissists,

-Geaux

obamareading.jpg

Self-centered narcissists can't help but be self-centered narcissists. A leopard can't change its spots.

Well of course he is a narcissists,

-Geaux

obamareading.jpg

Why would a leopard want to change his spots? It helps him to blend in. The only thing Obama blends in with is night time. No wonder why the blacks come out at night! Literally just thought of that on a whim.

I imagine if the golf course manager told him of the wedding conflict he would have cancelled his game. Shame on these members of the military for whining.

"King Obama I need to golf who cares if you planned your wedding today!!!"

Obviously you're unaware of how ridiculous your unwarranted and partisan hatred of the president is.
Sadly, they're too sick to understand.

Has a single outraged nutter read the facts in this case and decided to show some integrity by retracting their outrage?

Has a single outraged nutter read the facts in this case and decided to show some integrity by retracting their outrage?
Facts?? Rightards don't need no stinkin' facts. Hell, pesky facts only get in the way of a good rant.

Facts?? Rightards don't need no stinkin' facts. Hell, pesky facts only get in the way of a good rant.
Facts are pesky details that loonie lefties like to play with and change when needed.

Facts are pesky details that loonie lefties like to play with and change when needed.
Oh? Then why don't you explain what Obama did wrong here? Employing facts, of course.

Oh? Then why don't you explain what Obama did wrong here? Employing facts, of course.
I'll tell you what he did right. He called them and apologized for fucking up their wedding.

2nd or 3rd thread on this and Obama had nothing to do with it. When he found out about it, he called them to apologize.

Dummy.

“He apologized and congratulated them,” McCarthy said. “We were all there, it was perfect. Made their day.”

Then why did he apologize?

Or is Obama never responsible for his own staff, unlike Republicans, who wear any sin of their staff?

I'll tell you what he did right. He called them and apologized for fucking up their wedding.
I'll accept that as you being incapable of using facts to explain what he did wrong.

2nd or 3rd thread on this and Obama had nothing to do with it. When he found out about it, he called them to apologize.

Dummy.

“He apologized and congratulated them,” McCarthy said. “We were all there, it was perfect. Made their day.”

Or is Obama never responsible for his own staff, unlike Republicans, who wear any sin of their staff?

Oh look! The goalposts just moved!

Is Obama a narcissistic tyrant who knowingly and callously fucked up a wedding so he could play golf?

That's what the thread contends.

Answer, Marty. Please.

Dummy.

Oh look! The goalposts just moved!

Is Obama a narcissistic tyrant who knowingly and callously fucked up a wedding so he could play golf?

That's what the thread contends.

Answer, Marty. Please.

Actually considering the people had this disclaimer in their contract, I really don't have much of an issue with this, short of Obama's PR people should have known this would get a reaction.

My quibble is with the people, luddy in particular, that want to treat this as a non-story, or better yet, I KNOW would beat up a republican president for the exact same thing.

Look at one of my first posts, I gave valid reasons for why this isn't really an issue. The issue to me is the auto-defense.

You RW traitors should read the links.

Here's another thread, same subject, same fake outrage, with comments.

Obama s 18 day multi-million dollar vacation bumps wedding US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Awwww, Luddy has a sadz.

Go fuck yourself with a rusty AIDS infested tire iron.
It's always enjoyable watching rightards go apoplectic when their self-serving rants blow up in their face. :mm:

Luddy is calling people a traitor for commenting on a presidential PR fuck-up (even if he was within his rights, it was a PR fuckup).

Luddy is an asshole, and need to be called out as such.

Forum List

Back