King Obama I need to golf who cares if you planned your wedding today!!!

After Bloomberg asked for a response from the administration, the President called the bride. McCarthy said Obama apologized and congratulated the couple, and the phone call "made their day

What a bastard....
But didn't change his game to another time or course....

Naile Brenna, the manager, said they had alternative options on stand-by, and the couple ended up having their wedding at a "much prettier and much nicer venue" near the home of the base's commanding officer, which has a view near the 16th hole.

That's from the OP's link. Sounds like they were prepared and knew this might happen.

Surely there is something important righties can find to bitch about.

Another lie about President Obama.

SSDD

What lie Luddly? Did these people have to move their wedding to accommodate Obama?

Let's help Luddy here, there are actually far more valid responses to deflect this whole thing.

1) Their contract did include notification that a presidential event could make them move.
2) The president did call to congratulate and apologize to them
3) They were relocated by the base event staff, and everything seems to have gone off OK.

Of course being told right before your wedding that shit has to move is probably annoying as hell.

A good and benevolent leader would have postponed his game or found something else to do. A wedding takes precedence over a golf game (with or without an apology).

Another lie about President Obama.

SSDD

What lie Luddly? Did these people have to move their wedding to accommodate Obama?

Let's help Luddy here, there are actually far more valid responses to deflect this whole thing.

1) Their contract did include notification that a presidential event could make them move.
2) The president did call to congratulate and apologize to them
3) They were relocated by the base event staff, and everything seems to have gone off OK.

Of course being told right before your wedding that shit has to move is probably annoying as hell.

A good and benevolent leader would have postponed his game or found something else to do. A wedding takes precedence over a golf game (with or without an apology).

The President of the United States was unlikely to even have known about a scheduling glitch until he was asked about it by a news agency.

Believe it or not- President's don't arrange their own tee times.

After Bloomberg asked for a response from the administration, the President called the bride. McCarthy said Obama apologized and congratulated the couple, and the phone call "made their day

What a bastard....

Naile Brenna, the manager, said they had alternative options on stand-by, and the couple ended up having their wedding at a "much prettier and much nicer venue" near the home of the base's commanding officer, which has a view near the 16th hole.

That's from the OP's link. Sounds like they were prepared and knew this might happen.

One should always be prepared when the presidunce is an egotistical, selfish, bumpkin.

You know............I just saw this story on the evening news. It wasn't Obama's fault that his golf game interfered with the wedding, it was the person who writes up his schedule. Obama didn't find out his game was going to interfere until it was too late and the venue for the wedding had been moved.\

Additionally, the woman said that even though it was a bit frustrating to have to move, she actually regarded it as a blessing in disguise, because the place they moved it to was actually close to the original location, but it had better views.

Not only that, the couple actually did invite Obama to the wedding, but got a polite regrets from him.

I don't see this as anything other than a story for the right wing loon squad to start squeaking about how bad Obama is.

What a bastard....

One should always be prepared when the presidunce is an egotistical, selfish, bumpkin.

The difference between the wedding party and the sufferers of Obama Derangement Syndrome here on the boards-

The wedding party acted like rational adults, and were happy to have an apology from the President.

The only ones bitching were people not invited to the wedding.

Oh yes they got an apology from the chief dunce. Can't they be grateful for his attention?

What a bastard....

Considering they're both captains in the Army, who knew ahead of time this might happen....you betcha!

sk09PrezPalinWink.gif

What a great thread! I love your sense of humor, guys! From my point of view it would be cheaper and safer for the whole country to send him back to Africa. You guys can even afford to let him keep his golf cart.

What a great thread! I love your sense of humor, guys! From my point of view it would be cheaper and safer for the whole country to send him back to Africa. You guys can even afford to let him keep his golf cart.

Along with all the other African Americans- right?

ahhhh its good to be king.....
Not to worry the couple was white and both were Army Officers so his highness took special delight in making the move.

Last edited:
Why would he go "back to Africa?" He's from the U.S., not Africa.

Liberals woke up and spoiled such a good thread... No surprise, they spoil everything they touch, just like their leader.:night:

Forum List

Back