King Obama I need to golf who cares if you planned your wedding today!!!

ODSers, no need to pout now just because everyone is laughing at you. After all, you should be used to constantly being laughed at.

Out of curiousity, did you ODSers go to school for training on how to get hysterical?

So they get moved to a better location and get a personal phone call from the President of the United States congratulating them and apologizing for any inconvenience

I can see where that would outrage conservatives

Who cares?

Maybe the couple getting married and their families, you little douche?
Apparently, not even them. They were moved to a nicer venue and were thrilled to get a call from the president, which I believe happened after the ceremony while they were taking pictures. Obama spoke to the bride on speaker so the whole wedding party got to hear him. It's a memory they will be sharing for a lifetime.

For the newlywed couple, at least, there were no hard feelings about the change in plans, which was first reported by Bloomberg. McConnell said the phone call from the president made the wedding all the more memorable.
"There were no hard feelings about the move," she said. "It was all a good thing
."​

The couple was gracious. That doesn't change obama's oafishness in forcing the wedding venue to be moved for his convenience.

"Oh honey, remember when that arrogant, wannabe dictator POS made us move our wedding? What a treasured memory!"

The couple was gracious. That doesn't change obama's oafishness in forcing the wedding venue to be moved for his convenience.

It was a highlight of their wedding. That's not just being gracious as they didn't have to say that at all.

Furthermore, they knew when they first made their original wedding plans, this could happen.

Would He have DARED fuck with their wedding had they been a same-sex couple?
From all indications, he had no idea of their wedding until after they had to move. So even a same-sex marriage would have been moved.

So the couple gets to tell their Grandkids that the President called them on their wedding

Obama is such a bastard

It was a highlight of their wedding. That's not just being gracious as they didn't have to say that at all.

Furthermore, they knew when they first made their original wedding plans, this could happen.

You are a shameless nuthugging drone.

You are a shameless nuthugging drone.
Aww, you hurt my feelings.

All true, but the POTUS could have, and should have, said "let's not interrupt this wedding" and went and played fucking golf somewhere else.

This ranks right up there with playing golf right after informing someone that their son has had his head removed from his body.

It just shows a pattern of selfishness.

If that were me , NO WAY I play golf on that course knowing it will disrupt a wedding. NO WAY

I beg to differ...it shows a pattern of being the ASSHOLE he's always been.

The couple got a call from POTUS apologizing and they loved the spot where they were married better than the original.

Lewinsky wasn't as eager to suck cock as some of the shameless apologists on this thread.

Forum List

Back